becoming athlete/famous/rich can get you laid more than any chad

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
dont you see how many ltn athletes or famous/rich people get told they're attractive not PURELY beacuse of their status, but by THE FACT that they are what they are, for example football player or actors, lets take ryan gosling for example, if he wasnt famous do you really think he would get attention on the street or get noticed in some way, no, everyone would think he is some random npc working 9-5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, sudanguy, Xangsane and 1 other person
Status > money and looks combined as far as fucking is concerned

I don't think anyone here disputes that

But people here want something more
Validation and stuff

• +1
Reactions: greywind, borismonster, sudanguy and 2 others
dont you see how many ltn athletes or famous/rich people get told they're attractive not PURELY beacuse of their status, but by THE FACT that they are what they are, for example football player or actors, lets take ryan gosling for example, if he wasnt famous do you really think he would get attention on the street or get noticed in some way, no, everyone would think he is some random npc working 9-5
People will still deny this even when you shove it in their faces that money and connections in this world are everything even above looks to an extent

People will still deny this even when you shove it in their faces that money and connections in this world are everything even above looks to an extent
just by saying, "yeah i play for real madrid" or something like that doesnt fucking matter if you are lowest ltn EVERYONE including foids will look at you differently and will wanna be around you

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
just by saying, "yeah i play for real madrid" or something like that doesnt fucking matter if you are lowest ltn EVERYONE including foids will look at you differently and will wanna be around you
Legit lmao

Saying you’re in the NBA or NFL even if you’re the shittiest person on the roster gives you access to women and connections most niggas would only ever dream of

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and shizuku11111
Just be in the nba brah

Just be in the nba brah
literally HARDEST sport to master, include the fact you also have to be at least 6'3 at least, wrap it up

• +1
literally HARDEST sport to master, include the fact you also have to be at least 6'3 at least, wrap it up
I wouldn’t say the NBA is the hardest sport on the body since martial arts exist that are 10x more taxing on the mind and body like boxing, MMA, etc etc

But those sports aren’t as relevant since they’re not as popular and don’t get paid as much as niggas in the NBA/NFL

• +1
Yea used to play hella but had to call it a day in 9th grade cuz I was 5’2.

If u don’t make it in 9th u basically have 0 chance after that

• +1
I wouldn’t say the NBA is the hardest sport on the body since martial arts exist that are 10x more taxing on the mind and body like boxing, MMA, etc etc

But those sports aren’t as relevant since they’re not as popular and don’t get paid as much as niggas in the NBA/NFL
physically not the hardest sport for sure, but all together imo it def is, lets start by the fact you gotta be at least 6'3 6'4 to be considered MID height for basketball, if you are under that height you gotta be working on so many things such as floor managing, making insane reads as PG, and shoot insane while being undersized, you gotta make MILLISECOND reads since its really fast paced sport, on defense as well

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Kamui
Cope harder. Football is tougher than basketball.

• +1
literally you just need to be rich

• +1