Being born sub athlete is just so fucking brutal

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Take Ronaldo for example. Born with elite genetics for football. All he had to do was have a kick around with his friends on the street and then play for his local club before he got scouted at 12 years old.

This nigga didn't have to study, he didn't have to wagecuck, he didn't have to do anything. All he did was what he liked doing; playing football. Everything came naturally. Becoming a professional was easy.

Just do what you love theory (as long as you have the genetics).

You think the fucker knows what the inside of an office looks like?

You think Ronaldo is sitting on his computer at 6pm looking at swing trading tutorials to make some extra money (with a 99% likelihood of failure)?

You think this faggot has tried something as stupid as dropshipping?

Do you honestly think Ronaldo has ever even considered sitting down and reading something like Rich Dad, Poor Dad?

Christian bale laugh

I wouldn't be surprised if this faggot doesn't even know how to read

He never had to try. The 0 resistance, maximum reward path was laid out for him.

B-b-but he had to work hard!!1!1!!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Faggot, working hard actually has some benefit for him, it actually leads somewhere. There are millions of people that work harder than him that didn't amount to anything

There is no fucking hard work for your genetics

Because of my garbage athleticism genetics, my sub male model genetics and sub 140 IQ genetics, there is no avenue for success. I have to live like all the other insentient NPC apes on this shithole due to pure fucking (bad) luck. Fuarrrk!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This life is a fucking scam

Z69r4Q

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Alt Number 3, disillusioned and 49 others
Someone tell me what this cunt has done to deserve this

Someone tell me what this faggot has actually achieved through hard work

@_MVP_
@infini

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gothmog6, mid, Never Get Up and 23 others
Take Ronaldo for example. Born with elite genetics for football. All he had to do was have a kick around with his friends on the street and then play for his local club before he got scouted at 12 years old.

View attachment 2812194

This nigga didn't have to study, he didn't have to wagecuck, he didn't have to do anything. All he did was what he liked doing; playing football. Everything came naturally. Becoming a professional was easy.

You think Ronaldo is sitting on his computer at 6pm looking at swing trading tutorials to make some extra money (with a 99% likelihood of failure)?

Or sitting down and reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad?

View attachment 2812207

He never had to try. The 0 resistance, maximum reward path was laid out for him.

Faggot, working hard actually has some benefit for him, it actually leads somewhere. There are millions of people that work harder than him that don't amount to anything

Because of my garbage athleticism genetics, my sub male model genetics and sub 140 IQ genetics, there is no avenue for success. I have to live like all the other insentient NPC apes on this shithole because of pure fucking luck. Fuarrrk!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View attachment 2812224
7de7c9b3944f92b0572f5e0751ef61a7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, mike21, terrygoldern and 17 others
You just have to take the first step. Take that hard step of actually doing something.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, LordSergiXX63, ineonx and 16 others
"muh pretty boy don't do sports"

Hacker

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
July 29, 2020

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
You just have to take the first step. Take that hard step of actually doing something.
I already have, multiple times

You cannot win unless you are in the top 1%

I don't excel in anything except morphing and coming up with ways of instagram maxxing

Fucking useless skilset

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Latvianchud185, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
crazy that ppl get paid millions to play with a ball.

But yeah just be athletic is the most underrated theory. Anyone good at sports is set for life even if they don't pursue it professionally.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, LordSergiXX63, Almost Chadlite and 7 others
Fucking crazy how I can achieve a 1:6 post/rep ratio yet I can't make any fucking money

Fuck this life

Despair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned, LordSergiXX63, ineonx and 12 others
What can you possibly do tho ? Other than social media , ideally you wanna get famous for ur looks but other than that you need some special god given talent to “make it”

ronaldo has a way better work ethic and discipline than 99.9999% of people and especially on this forum

jfl if you think he got all of this handed on a silver platter, he worked hard as fuck all his life to get his status

he only lucked out by being talented in the most valuable sport in existence, thats it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, Azr616, albe.ORG and 6 others
He kick footballs , people kick my balls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Primalsplit and dopaminebeyondfried
What can you possibly do tho ? Other than social media , ideally you wanna get famous for ur looks but other than that you need some special god given talent to “make it”
You literally don't stand a chance of making it in anything except entertainment, or something very local (brick and mortar)

There are hundreds of millions of 130-160 IQ Asians and Indians working around the clock on everything digital and tech, with no life whatsoever. You literally can't compete.

Everything on this earth is saturated. It's borderline impossible to stand out in any way

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, terrygoldern, JL~ and 6 others

I don't excel in anything except morphing and coming up with ways of instagram maxxing

Fucking useless skilset
ideal skillset for social media marketers

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
ronaldo has a way better work ethic and discipline than 99.9999% of people and especially on this forum

jfl if you think he got all of this handed on a silver platter, he worked hard as fuck all his life to get his status

he only lucked out by being talented in the most valuable sport in existence, thats it
Talent is the requirement, working hard is the next step

You will never get anywhere without talent, it's step one.

You cannot outwork yourself out of 0 talent or 0 IQ, unless extreme luck is involved

My dad could've forced me to play football 10 hours a day from the age of 3 and I still would have never become a pro.

Why?

I don't have the fucking genetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, owlofathena, ElTruecel and 7 others

yep and he worked for that work ethic bro!

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and Jarate

Faggot, working hard actually has some benefit for him, it actually leads somewhere. There are millions of people that work harder than him that didn't amount to anything

yet he read and full studied a nutrition course by paulo muzy

and after doing it for 2 weeks, he went to talk with him to clarify some stuff

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gothmog6, Jarate and the BULL
young quaresma was better than young ronaldo
hard work and iq are not cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You're missing the point

Both these guys have 99.99th percentile talent levels and genetics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger, CsCurry, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person

Keep coping

Ronaldo worked hard.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Keep coping

Ronaldo worked hard.
I'm not saying he didn't

He had the genetics to excel from the beginning, if he didn't, no amount of hard work would've saved him

• +1
Reactions: robtical, gothmog6, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person

tiktokers belike...

quaresma was good but not as good as Cristiano
better technically I won't deny it at all, but Cristiano excels in the rest

• +1
Reactions: SA7 and Deleted member 51465

But yeah just be athletic is the most underrated theory. Anyone good at sports is set for life even if they don't pursue it professionally.
Yh can use for scholarships and gives u a great network + confidence

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
tiktokers belike...

quaresma was good but not as good as Cristiano
better technically I won't deny it at all, but Cristiano excels in the rest
Not even technically, you Are the tiktokcel.

• +1
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league and Lynxress
Just invest in the S&P 500 bro, max out your 401k bro (y)

• +1
Reactions: Jarate

Fucking useless skilset
That's a Jeremy Meeks quote icydk

You've been saying the same stuff for years

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

View attachment 2812194

Do you honestly think Ronaldo has ever even considered sitting down and reading something like Rich Dad, Poor Dad?

View attachment 2812207

Because of my garbage athleticism genetics, my sub male model genetics and sub 140 IQ genetics, there is no avenue for success. I have to live like all the other insentient NPC apes on this shithole due to pure fucking (bad) luck. Fuarrrk!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View attachment 2812224

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21 and klip11
You've been saying the same stuff for years
Makes me fucking rage all the time

I feel hopeless. I'm limited by my trash genetics and lack of talent

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Cidre enjoyer
I grew up watching both play, I am Portuguese you are a swedish cuck

sit down.
You didn’t watch them play in the start if their careers faggot, Ronaldo is fucking 40 almost

Who Are you lying to? Sit down.

• +1
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league, Costcosuperstore, Lynxress and 1 other person

View attachment 2812194

View attachment 2812207

View attachment 2812224
Lmao you're right bro, it's not fair. Some dudes are born rich and never have to lift a finger ever even.

You didn’t watch them play in the start if their careers faggot, Ronaldo is fucking 40 almost

Who Are you lying to? Sit down.

my father shares the same opinion as me and he watched both of their carreer starts.

2-3 weeks ago I was talking with an old guy who is my friend and we were talking about football he also said quaresma was better technically than Ronaldo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
compare yourself to top 1/8 billion theory

• JFL
Reactions: infini
all this fags at least do smth and are good at something unless onlyfan whores who get rich by just taking their clothes off

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, nofap, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others
I think I told you before. My brother had footballer genetics. Fucking went around saying he's gonna be first Asian player for England JFL. I actually believed it, teachers said he was gifted, he used to be 100m champion regionally and was one of the best U16 players at local level for club.

He fell so fucking hardddd after he got caught smoking weed. Brutal. Wageslaving as a waiter.
I feel a sense of karma. He would tease me for not getting into school team. Say he's gonna be famous - he was already popular in the entire town. Dated the sracey in his year. Got featured in local telegraph newspaper. He'd rub it in my face.

No fucking effort. No discipline. Got addicted to drugs and was partly alcoholic at the time. He 100% deserves it. But kinda sad to see a grown ass man approaching mid-30s reminiscing about his life when he was 14 years old JFL.

TLDR: it's not all genetic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Jarate, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
my father shares the same opinion as me and he watched both of their carreer starts.

2-3 weeks ago I was talking with an old guy who is my friend and we were talking about football he also said quaresma was better technically than Ronaldo.
It’s just basic portuguese football fan cope to make it seem like Quaresma was comparable to Ronaldo. Quaresma is No more than a streets wont forget player or futsal player.

Someone tell me what this cunt has done to deserve this

Someone tell me what this faggot has actually achieved through hard work

View attachment 2812229

@_MVP_
@infini
Networkmaxxed. You must know about his life more then me.

Mate you never even started modeling, you just complained when I asked about it despite having that mogger front profile. I kinda did what Ronaldo did with drawing and shouldn't have stopped it ngl.

Ronaldo foreverfootballcelled and O'Pry forever... gymcelled I guess?

this is kinda retarded considering its widely agreed that ronaldos main thing that took him so far was his work ethic and mentality, he isnt naturally as talented at ballhandling and etc as messi but instead made up for the gap by being literally one of the most fit people

even now at his past prime age he fucking outworks all the saudi's on his team, i guarantee he trains harder and takes care of all of his nutrition better than all other proffesional footballers

and no it doesnt have to do with the amount of money he has because thats how its been ever since he started

genetics are just what opens the door, and even then hard work benefits every one, wether ur subhuman, poor or anything youll be better off working hard than not

also how hard you work is relative, you can't just claim that theres wageslavers that work harder than ronaldo for example, yes they work longer hours and have harsher conditions but how "hard" you work isnt really quantifiable in this way

the average wageslaver doesnt have to mantain their body at peak shape 24/7 where as an athlete does, this already evens out the work they have to do vs the work they dont by a very large margin

- I agree though models dont need to do shit lol, just have good genetics and starve a little bit and you are fine (also suck penises)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, infini, Pikabro and 1 other person
3141758 1667501819172

Ronaldo is as compound pill as you can get.

The nigga as a kid, fucking replaced David Beckham and mate you and I absolutely know how at that point he was the most famous person, highest SMV man on the planet at that time.

If you think about it, the gym is the purgatory to where sub-athletes go after missing it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable
Venting because u hate ur office job, just be happy u arent cleaning toilets or labouring for peanuts

• +1
Reactions: watah, laaltin, Mr Test and 4 others

he didn’t have to do shit because he is a scripted freemason character. his other character is Tom Cruise.

these people are literally born to be what they are. their success is not genuine

Freemasonpill is the ultimate blackpill

IMG 2292

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Uefa CR7 league and Primalsplit
nt pill is law your genetics don’t matter if non NT. But working hard Is cope and cucked if ur not already good at it.

No they aren’t JFL. Set for life if you stand out amongst other athletes.
all this fags at least do smth and are good at something unless onlyfan whores who get rich by just taking their clothes off
Yup way less deserving people Who are famous anyways. There was nothing ever wrong with athletes

Talent is the requirement, working hard is the next step

You will never get anywhere without talent, it's step one.

You cannot outwork yourself out of 0 talent or 0 IQ, unless extreme luck is involved

My dad could've forced me to play football 10 hours a day from the age of 3 and I still would have never become a pro.

Why?

I don't have the fucking genetics
How do you know tho? Did you try?

I think I told you before. My brother had footballer genetics. Fucking went around saying he's gonna be first Asian player for England JFL. I actually believed it, teachers said he was gifted, he used to be 100m champion regionally and was one of the best U16 players at local level for club.

He fell so fucking hardddd after he got caught smoking weed. Brutal. Wageslaving as a waiter.
I feel a sense of karma. He would tease me for not getting into school team. Say he's gonna be famous - he was already popular in the entire town. Dated the sracey in his year. Got featured in local telegraph newspaper. He'd rub it in my face.

No fucking effort. No discipline. Got addicted to drugs and was partly alcoholic at the time. He 100% deserves it. But kinda sad to see a grown ass man approaching mid-30s reminiscing about his life when he was 14 years old JFL.

TLDR: it's not all genetic.
Yeah but the only difference is that you can change your work ethic. You can become disciplined

You can't change your genetics

I have good work ethic but don't have the genetics or IQ. I can never become exceptional in anything. Your brother stood a chance and he fucked it up due to his own laziness, meanwhile I never stood a chance

Genetics is step 1. If you can't complete step 1 you'll never make it

You need to be exceptional in one area to achieve mega success, not be an all rounded cuck like me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gothmog6, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Pikabro and 1 other person
Networkmaxxed. You must know about his life more then me.

Mate you never even started modeling, you just complained when I asked about it despite having that mogger front profile. I kinda did what Ronaldo did with drawing and shouldn't have stopped it ngl.

Ronaldo foreverfootballcelled and O'Pry forever... gymcelled I guess?
I'm 5'9 and I don't have the face of a MM

I'm a harmony cuck with low bone mass