Becoming better looking means fuck all

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
First thing first: You’re lame. The people you hang with are lame. The way you talk is lame. The clothes you wear is lame. Your interests are lame. Your conversational skills are lame. You’re in every sense of the word lame.
You save up $200K, get all the goofy surgeries you want, and guess what? You’re still lame.

Long term when people have gotten accustomed to your looks and they actually listen to what you say they’ll get bored. Why? Cause you’re lame.

Argue with your mom - not me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, try2beme, oily703 and 22 others
Good message for everyone else here

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, kanderior, greycel and 4 others
Liked cus carti

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, oily703, TheRagingBull and 4 others
I'm eccentric tbh. Anything but lame.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, hopecel, bloomercel and 1 other person
Liked cus carti
This message is paramount. Niggas on org dress like they’re in 2014 and promote “high IQ” interests like listening to classical music. No amount of chad face will make these niggas cool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: changemywayz, Zonar, neverchadlite and 12 others
based thread

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, AspiringMogger, Axii and 1 other person
This message is paramount. Niggas on org dress like they’re in 2014 and promote “high IQ” interests like listening to classical music. No amount of chad face will make these niggas cool
Just do the opposite of what users here say and you’re good

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Narcissus🥀, scrunchables and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 51465, bloomercel and 6 others
I'm eccentric tbh. Anything but lame.
IMG 8322

You’re definitely strange. That’s for certain

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, scrunchables, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Wrong, it's like you have never been around one of those giga popular prettyboys, they are as boring as everybody else, perhaps even more as they don't even have to try to get attention...

Oh, well I guess this might be different for masc men as you are supposed to dominant I guess

Wrong, it's like you have never been around one of those giga popular prettyboys, they are as boring as everybody else, perhaps even more as they don't even have to try to get attention...

Oh, well I guess this might be different for masc men as you are supposed to dominant I guess
boring and popular is different from lame and unpopular

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii and fuse
boring and popular is different from lame and unpopular
I mean I don't think an actual 8/10 can be unpopular, doesn't matter if it's prettyboy, masc or femboy

First thing first: You’re lame. The people you hang with are lame. The way you talk is lame. The clothes you wear is lame. Your interests are lame. Your conversational skills are lame. You’re in every sense of the word lame.
You save up $200K, get all the goofy surgeries you want, and guess what? You’re still lame.

Long term when people have gotten accustomed to your looks and they actually listen to what you say they’ll get bored. Why? Cause you’re lame.

someone made a thread on here saying "would you rather gain 1000 million USD instantly or become better looking?". most people picked the looks. the userbase of this site is dumb as fuck.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, forevergymcelling, tombradylover and 6 others
This is just a very pretentious way of calling people autistic

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and TUSSELEIF

The most popular people I’ve met in every social avenue I’ve ever been to have been energy bombs. Their looks level (face and body) meant fuck all. This is another brain rot cope from third worlders viewing the world through their phone.

"Ay bro I'm handing you the aux, play something nice" "Hurd" *proceeds to put on Bach :lul::lul::lul:)

Unrelated but man, I NEED a fit like this ong. I got purple KDs that would go perfect with it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, Kamui and ascension
Definitely jfl. Giga against the grain. Summarize your perception of me so far on the forum, curious of what you collected through your personal lens.
Run off the mill PSL-autist, who think all his problems will be solved by a 2 point PSL increase worth 100s of thousands in surgery cost.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Narcissus🥀, Axii and 4 others
The most popular people I’ve met in every social avenue I’ve ever been to have been energy bombs
You are not truly popular if you have to tryhard it, just another abused jester dog

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
"Ay bro I'm handing you the aux, play something nice" "Hurd" *proceeds to put on Bach :lul::lul::lul:)

Unrelated but man, I NEED a fit like this ong. I got purple KDs that would go perfect with it

It's not even Bach or other classical music, most of the users here listen to anime music/nightcore jap tunes that hurt any normal person's ears

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Axii, fuse and 1 other person
Oh My Momma (Momma)
On My Hood (Hood)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)
Touch My Swag (Swag)
Wish You Could (Could)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and AspiringMogger
It's not even Bach or other classical music, most of the users here listen to anime music/nightcore jap tunes that hurt any normal person's ears
My Haitian friend listens to jap rock. Pretty non-NT but I still entertain it though because I love bro

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
Run off the mill PSL-autist, who think all his problems will be solved by a 2 point PSL increase worth 100s of thousands in surgery cost.
I only need like 30k tbh. Also obviously I need decent PSL for acting, recessed chin is a no-go.

• +1
most of the users here listen to anime music/nightcore jap tunes

Unironically decided to get surgery after watching a gaara vs rock lee amv, anime music mogs at motivationmaxxing

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, shabby890, douche and 3 others

Clean
someone made a thread on here saying "would you rather gain 1000 million USD instantly or become better looking?". most people picked the looks. the userbase of this site is dumb as fuck.

They’re just retarded kids with no understanding of the real world

saying that “looks aren’t everything” is both blackpilled and bluepilled at the same time

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
You are not truly popular if you have to tryhard it, just another abused jester dog
They aren’t jestering, they are being themselves. Some people are just born high energy.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, scrunchables and Kamui
Unironically decided to get surgery after watching a gaara vs rock lee amv, anime music mogs at motivationmaxxing
Based

Best Naruto fight, top 10 anime fights OAT imo

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and copemaxxeer
Didn’t read any of that shit

• +1
Reactions: infini
not just bored, they'll get annoyed. They expect your personality to match your looks

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, bloomercel, ElTruecel and 4 others
They aren’t jestering, they are being themselves. Some people are just born high energy.
They are just entertaining, not popular, the ultimate proof of your social value is the amount of people that want to have your kids/LTR to brag about you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and Kamui
'bbbbut all I need is 2mm of chin projection and then people will treat me like a human being'

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and AspiringMogger
'bbbbut all I need is 2mm of chin projection and then people will treat me like a human being'
People already do, I just want to look my best possible. I become angry when girls find me attractive because it's mismatched with my self perception and I deem them incapable of rating.

not just bored, they'll get annoyed. They expect your personality to match your looks
I don’t believe 90% of the observations other people make on this shithole. They got shit social awareness and can’t interpret social situations at all. They view the world through other people. Most haven’t ever gotten rejected. Failures trynna give other failures advice. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz, shabby890 and fukmylyf

Applies to everyone else but me though yall stay safe!

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
They are just entertaining, not popular, the ultimate proof of your social value is the amount of people that want to have your kids/LTR to brag about you
Brain rot. There is more to life than pussy.

I become angry when girls find me attractive because it's mismatched with my self perception and I deem them incapable of rating.
Terabased autism, mirin

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Terabased autism, mirin
Who the fuck are they to say I look good when I lack so many objective halos. Girls can't rate for shit they don't know what is attractive I never listen to them. I had a girl at the hospital I work with translate through her mother that I was handsome and I got mad asf and wanted to dissect every aspect of my skull that was insufficient.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, BrahminBoss, Clark69 and 1 other person
Brain rot. There is more to life than pussy.
It's not about pussy but the validation

Think about it, an stoic 10/10 statusmaxxed man is basically the ideal male form

Something like this:

JFL at wanting to be a tryhard normie faggot stand-up comedian instead

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and HarrierDuBois
It's not about pussy but the validation

Think about it, an stoic 10/10 statusmaxxed male is basically the ideal male form

Something like this:

JFL at wanting to be a tryhard normie faggot stand-up comedian instead

You linked a shirtless guy doing fencing tricks and called that the ideal male form?

You’re exactly one of the lame people I was referring to when I made this post.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, hopecel, zan and 2 others
You linked a shirtless guy doing fencing tricks and called that the ideal male form?

I chucked reading that shit :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Who the fuck are they to say I look good when I lack so many objective halos. Girls can't rate for shit they don't know what is attractive I never listen to them. I had a girl at the hospital I work with translate through her mother that I was handsome and I got mad asf and wanted to dissect every aspect of my skull that was insufficient.
I was going to make a joke out of this to farm jfl reacts but it'd be hypocritical as we have the exact same psl autism.

What surgeries are you planning on getting?

• +1
I was going to make a joke out of this to farm jfl reacts but it'd be hypocritical as we have the exact same psl autism.
What was the joke?
What surgeries are you planning on getting?
BSSO, Lefort 1 CCW impaction, genioplasty, infraorbital/inframalar implants. Then might add tweaks of supras if necessary. Legit all my skull deformities are derived out of an incorrect growth pattern in my lower third. By moving a few MMs I will gain insanely exponential looks. LTN-HTN in one procedure.

I mean, could be that, or maybe some guy doing videos about pure math on youtube, or doing prepping videos or whatever, point is without good looks you will always be seen as a faggot tryhard, life starts at chadlite, otherwise focus on moneymaxxing to hardmax

How has it taken you this long (join date 2022, posts 8k) to reconcile that the entire pslsphere is wholly consisted of aspie social outcasts. Insanely bad intuition ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, HarrierDuBois and AspiringMogger
How has it taken you this long (join date 2022, posts 8k) to reconcile that the entire pslsphere is wholly consisted of aspie social outcasts. Insanely bad intuition ngl
This forum was vastly different when I joined compared to now.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
He is an xSxP obviously he has bad intuition. Se user for sure, either dom or aux.

• Love it
Reactions: douche
I mean, could be that, or maybe some guy doing videos about pure math on youtube, or doing prepping videos or whatever, point is without good looks you will always be seen as a faggot tryhard, life starts at chadlite, otherwise focus on moneymaxxing to hardmax
Tales from the dungeons of New Delhi

Only if people who live in an echo chamber unironically think that someone without good looks is try harding, maybe if you’re super ugly or a turbo manlet then yeah but that’s just completely untrue

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and AspiringMogger
What was the joke?
Some snarky autism comment
BSSO, Lefort 1 CCW impaction, genioplasty, infraorbital/inframalar implants. Then might add tweaks of supras if necessary. Legit all my skull deformities are derived out of an incorrect growth pattern in my lower third. By moving a few MMs I will gain insanely exponential looks. LTN-HTN in one procedure.
So a ccw trimax and infras/supras. Pretty basic aside from the supras, of which I've thought of getting myself bc my eyebrows are way too high set but unfortunately too high inhib due to there being literally no one who does the procedure besides eppley the butcher. Also how do you plan on financing it, taking into consideration you'd ideally like to get everything done asap

• +1