Becoming better looking means fuck all

Only if people who live in an echo chamber unironically think that someone without good looks is try harding
Only athletes can mog without being good looking, physical superiority is just that primordial. Nerds only inspire admiration on other nerd males (from the same field lol), no one else cares unless.... if they are good looking, then you will be the king of the world

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hopecel, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
Some snarky autism comment
No better Ad Hominems available on .org than some reduced misdiagnosis amirite.
So a ccw trimax and infras/supras. Pretty basic aside from the supras, of which I've thought of getting myself bc my eyebrows are way too high set but unfortunately too high inhib due to there being literally no one who does the procedure besides eppley the butcher. Also how do you plan on financing it, taking into consideration you'd ideally like to get everything done asap
Well CCW Trimax and Infras is "pretty basic" in terms of who needs it and who mentally masturbates of it but it's rare for anyone to get any of this shit done at all. So it's not as basic as you think. But I get your point. I am working while living at home to make the money for it and then joining UNI as a statuesque chadlite and get into acting afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: douche
Hair transplant and rhinoplasty wouldn’t make me any less weird, autistic and unlikeable but it would definitely make me feel better about myself, that’s mostly why I want them. There’s lots of guys who I mog even without these surgeries but who live far better and more social lives than me because they are higher energy, NT, likeable, fun to be around. Literally pick out any guys friend group pic on a night or day out on insta and there will be tons of LTNs on those pics

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 51465, douche and 2 others
There’s lots of guys who I mog even without these surgeries but who live far better and more social lives than me because they are higher energy, NT, likeable, fun to be around. Literally pick out any guys friend group pic on a night or day out on insta and there will be tons of LTNs on those pics

Wrong, after a certain point good looks overrides the social contract, like using the konami cheat code IRL

@copemaxxeer
Ur right. OP is a high MTN black. All blacks need is height/MTN face, stylemaxxed and to be NT. He wouldn't get it. Who give a fuck about being "cool" to a bunch of ltns, and ltbs anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Pikabro, Kamui and 2 others
@copemaxxeer
Ur right. OP is a high MTN black. All blacks need is height/MTN face, stylemaxxed and to be NT. He wouldn't get it. Who give a fuck about being "cool" to a bunch of ltns, and ltbs anyway.
Makes sense, blacks are capped at 7.5/10 unless you are a one in a billon specimen like jeremy meeks, otherwise every black on planet earth needs to socialmax to break that SMV barrier

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and iblamechico
No better Ad Hominems available on .org than some reduced misdiagnosis amirite.
Take this with a grain of salt but my aspie radar is pretty accurate + I'm diagnosed and we virtually have the exact same thought process, it's quite daunting actually
Well CCW Trimax and Infras is "pretty basic" in terms of who needs it and who mentally masturbates of it but it's rare for anyone to get any of this shit done at all. So it's not as basic as you think. But I get your point. I am working while living at home to make the money for it and then joining UNI as a statuesque chadlite and get into acting afterwards.
Basic as in terms of someone who's rotted on lookism forums for way too long ofc. Though I'm surprised that you're opting out of gonion filler/implants despite being a longfacecel, is your bigonial width not lacking somewhat?

Makes sense, blacks are capped at 7.5/10 unless you are a one in a billon specimen like jeremy meeks, otherwise every black on planet earth needs to socialmax to break that SMV barrier
Meeks isnt black, hes mixed

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Meeks isnt black, hes mixed
He is black on every european country, hell even on latin america he would be considered black, still you get my point, not trying to be rude but blacks need some royal blood to reach the summit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and smallman
He is black on every european country, hell even on latin america he would be considered black, still you get my point, not trying to be rude but blacks need some royal blood to reach the summit
>the summit
>”capped at 7.5/10”
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Nigga what

Yes hes socially considered black by but phenotypically hes very different from some nigerian or congo nigga cos of white dna since hes a mutt. It doesnt really line up with what u said about blacks being capped at 7.5/10 cos you could be a 5% black chad and nobody would know. I was assuming you were excluding mutts

you could be a 5% black chad and nobody would know
A 5% black chad would probably not look black at all anyways

Yes hes socially considered black by but phenotypically hes very different from some nigerian or congo nigga
I mean he does not looks asian, indigenous or european so instintually we call him black

• +1
Reactions: smallman
"you're lame"

posts normie retard music

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Ok but Carti is non NT asf now he was wearing a thong

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sny, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
This message is paramount. Niggas on org dress like they’re in 2014 and promote “high IQ” interests like listening to classical music. No amount of chad face will make these niggas cool
It's good for attracting redscare dark academia girls.
For anyone below htn, having 'sophisticated' interests, is a failo tho.
But for htn+, I think it's actually more beneficial, than being into mainstream shit and wearing moncler jackets. Gl guys are instantly percieved as fuckboys, and need to prove themselves to be high trust and sophisticated, for women with self respect

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, HarrierDuBois and AspiringMogger
Who the fuck are they to say I look good when I lack so many objective halos. Girls can't rate for shit they don't know what is attractive I never listen to them. I had a girl at the hospital I work with translate through her mother that I was handsome and I got mad asf and wanted to dissect every aspect of my skull that was insufficient.
girls find adam driver handsome, if youre thin and tall prolly majority of girls dont find you repulsive and a lot find you quite handsome

• Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Too late tbh. I'm 21 now. I should've been worked on myself and become NT when I was a teen.

Based

Best Naruto fight, top 10 anime fights OAT imo
I was cackling like a maniac when I saw that fight unspoiled as a kid. Rock Lee is so fucking based.

First thing first: You’re lame. The people you hang with are lame. The way you talk is lame. The clothes you wear is lame. Your interests are lame. Your conversational skills are lame. You’re in every sense of the word lame.
You save up $200K, get all the goofy surgeries you want, and guess what? You’re still lame.

Long term when people have gotten accustomed to your looks and they actually listen to what you say they’ll get bored. Why? Cause you’re lame.

Argue with your mom - not me.

Half-truth. Indeed, surgeries won't do shit because you'll still remain a miserable subhuman i.e. boneless, talentless, lowIQ, physically weak and so on. The things that you've mentioned as "lame" don't mean shit as well. Life's about being at the apex of intelligence, physical prowess and aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and BrahminBoss
girls find adam driver handsome, if youre thin and tall prolly majority of girls dont find you repulsive and a lot find you quite handsome
Attractive refined aristocratic statuesque looks or DNRD.

It's good for attracting redscare dark academia girls.
I don’t think listening to classical music is ever a “sophisticated” interest. I don’t think it’s gonna make women feral. They are gonna think “cool” and that’s that tbh.
For anyone below htn, having 'sophisticated' interests, is a failo tho.
Yes it’s a failo, but no amount of sophisticated interests will ever become a halo in my opinion. It just reeks pretentious especially at our age.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Indeed, surgeries won't do shit because you'll still remain a miserable subhuman i.e. boneless, talentless, lowIQ, physically weak and so on.
cope

if you're tall enough with decent facial harmony it's all that matters jfl at "boneless and physically weak" part

also low-IQ wtf are you trying to say? I think that everyone on this forum has at least IQ 100 at the very least... and guess what? IQ 100 Chadlite > IQ 130 MTN

talentless? do you think that anyone care? girls will find that interesting in you but it won't bring you anywhere if you aren't attractive except if you're an actor or musician

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Kamui and russiancelreturns
This message is paramount. Niggas on org dress like they’re in 2014 and promote “high IQ” interests like listening to classical music. No amount of chad face will make these niggas cool
I wish i knew how to dress tbh. Legit I dress like a school shooter jacket and khacki pants fuck even during summer i need to rope

• +1
I wish i knew how to dress tbh. Legit I dress like a school shooter jacket and khacki pants fuck even during summer i need to rope
Just look at someone that dresses nice and buy similar pieces

Pants that look like this you can buy anywhere. Chunky loafers. And a nice top (not hoodie) with Rings, necklaces and bracelets, and you’re good to go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, tombradylover and St.TikTokcel

Pants that look like this you can buy anywhere. Chunky loafers. And a nice top (not hoodie) with Rings, necklaces and bracelets, and you’re good to go

Tbh blackcel is saved by JBB.
Mogged3

Sorta legit but you got to go through it anyway. You know what your current side is like. I'm in a worse situation than you and my grass is still greener. Another pseudo-Reddit wisdom user and thread.

I don’t believe 90% of the observations other people make on this shithole. They got shit social awareness and can’t interpret social situations at all. They view the world through other people. Most haven’t ever gotten rejected. Failures trynna give other failures advice. It’s over
this was better than the steaming shit of an op post you took

someone made a thread on here saying "would you rather gain 1000 million USD instantly or become better looking?". most people picked the looks. the userbase of this site is dumb as fuck.

@MakinItHappen @ReadBooksEveryday @6ft4

Last edited:
I don’t think listening to classical music is ever a “sophisticated” interest. I don’t think it’s gonna make women feral. They are gonna think “cool” and that’s that tbh.

Yes it’s a failo, but no amount of sophisticated interests will ever become a halo in my opinion. It just reeks pretentious especially at our age.
I thought listening to classical music was just an example to your point of incels thinking their niche sophisticated interests are a halo.
In my case, I don't show much of my real personality if i'm tryna pump n dump some slut. I save that for the right audience, aka girls who read Paglia and listen to red scare pod.
Chasing a niche when htn+ is worth it, but not so much if below htn. At that point you should appeal to as many girls as possible, as u said

• +1
Projection of the highest order lmao.

Though I do definitely certainly agree that the vast majority of this site is lame and boring.

The problem is and I hate to repeat myself, you Zoomers don't have any personality. It's not your fault of course, you were brought up with social media from a very tender age.

Lookism users who were manly Millennials just needed some surgery. YOU GUYS. LOL You need a personality transplant after all the other physical ones are complete.

Most of you need self-destruction. Kill your ego and destroy any sense of yourself you have that you need to appear in a certain way for others. Then build yourself up from the bottom.

OP is another neurotypical wannabe BTW LOL.

OP is type of guy to never allow himself to flow and to constantly compare himself to the external world

Spending all that time on how you appear rather than how you are inside. If you fill yourself up inside what will reflect on the outside will be appealing.

You don;'t wanna do that though LOL.

View attachment 2809940
View attachment 2809941View attachment 2809944

Check this shit out JFL @russiancelreturns

For your own benefit? Not everything revolves around muh wymin.
are you unironically implying that it's over for Sergi because he's "boneless" and weak? jfl at your IQ

also yeah IQ 100 is prolly average here what is so funny about that? you think that everyone here is uneducated like you? it's actually kinda low ngl

your talents don't matter it's more about dedication and effort and at the end being talented alone doesn't bring you money... but we're here talking about not being lame and muh being talented won't make you interesting bro... it's all about how much did you earn and not about how did you earn in other words muh talents are :bluepill: tier cope ngl

C
It's not even Bach or other classical music, most of the users here listen to anime music/nightcore jap tunes that hurt any normal person's ears
Classical music is good

This is cringe though, whenever I see someone irl dressing like this my first impression is that they're a chronically online giga try hard

I don’t believe 90% of the observations other people make on this shithole. They got shit social awareness and can’t interpret social situations at all. They view the world through other people. Most haven’t ever gotten rejected. Failures trynna give other failures advice. It’s over
Did we even try to be failures. Tbh failure in 2024 is the new winner. Because at least they tried.

TLDR be a retard and you will slay.

First thing first: You’re lame. The people you hang with are lame. The way you talk is lame. The clothes you wear is lame. Your interests are lame. Your conversational skills are lame. You’re in every sense of the word lame.
You save up $200K, get all the goofy surgeries you want, and guess what? You’re still lame.

Long term when people have gotten accustomed to your looks and they actually listen to what you say they’ll get bored. Why? Cause you’re lame.

Argue with your mom - not me.

98% of this forum is visibly lame just from their pics and demeanor. Surgery isnt for them unless they in a lame shithole

• +1