BEDtime maxing

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
BEDtime maxing is a very important part of looksmaxing. If you don't sleep your muscles won't recover properly and your under eye area will look like shit. Also poor sleep habits are a deviant subhuman incel trait:incel: humans sleep subhuman stay up to 4.am like fucking degenerate monstrosities. So how can you fix this problem?:unsure: Simple take melatonin and wait for it.......stay up you can easily reset you sleep schedule by staying up and going to sleep at your desired time the next day this requires a surprisingly decent amount of will power. But any dedicated looksmaxer can do this. :) If you're not BEDtime maxing are you even FUCKING trying and i know MOST of you aren't.:feelsping:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Slayerino and 2 others
Goodnight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chinacurry and 1 other person
Chad can party 3 full days and still MOG.

Jk u r right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
sleep is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
B9015ACC BCE9 46C8 9980 DA77A45A5991

• +1
true my sleep was 6am till 1 pm now 3am till 11 we are getting there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Edgar
true my sleep was 6am till 1 pm now 3am till 11 we are getting there
Haven't i seen a post where you said that you already ascended and you where leaving the site? if so, why do you care about sleep jfl

• +1
Coincidentely I've developed insomnia since like two weeks ago but it's gotten worse as of lately. At first I was being able to fall asleep at around 3 or 4. Now I just can't sleep at night. I roll in My bed since 12 AM until 5 AM when I get up to watch tv and eat something. Then I go back to bed at maybe 8 and struggle to get at least 3 hours of sleep. I fucking hate myself.

• +1
You seem confused.
I assure you im not
Coincidentely I've developed insomnia since like two weeks ago but it's gotten worse as of lately. At first I was being able to fall asleep at around 3 or 4. Now I just can't sleep at night. I roll in My bed since 12 AM until 5 AM when I get up to watch tv and eat something. Then I go back to bed at maybe 8 and struggle to get at least 3 hours of sleep. I fucking hate myself.
Bro just stay up and go to sleep the next day it all ways works

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopingForLife and Slayerino
Be careful of melatonin. Yes, it will help you sleep. But, it can make you tired throughout the day.

• +1
BEDtime maxing is a very important part of looksmaxing. If you don't sleep your muscles won't recover properly and your under eye area will look like shit. Also poor sleep habits are a deviant subhuman incel trait:incel: humans sleep subhuman stay up to 4.am like fucking degenerate monstrosities. So how can you fix this problem?:unsure: Simple take melatonin and wait for it.......stay up you can easily reset you sleep schedule by staying up and going to sleep at your desired time the next day this requires a surprisingly decent amount of will power. But any dedicated looksmaxer can do this. :) If you're not BEDtime maxing are you even FUCKING trying and i know MOST of you aren't.:feelsping:
Yes need to sleep at same time every night and wake up same time every morning for optimal health.

• +1
Also don't lay in bed all day if you are just rotting on ur phone. Sit on the couch or something, only lay in your bed when its time to sleep. So ur brain knows that this is sleepy spot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 6401 and CopingForLife
Yes if only I slept 8 hours a day I would be chad

• +1
nick gurs