Been eating in a 5-6 hour window each day so I'm basically fasting for 18+ hours. Anyone else do this?

AscendenceImminent

AscendenceImminent

red flesh and white bones
I think it's called intermittent fasting. I haven't done much research but because it feels nice I've persisted

jfl i did it between 15-20 to try for gh gains so that i would grow taller. ironically, i think it actually stunted my growth and now im a 6'1 manlet instead of a 7'0 space marine

If you’re trying to grow, you’re doing your self much more harm than good

If you’re trying to grow, you’re doing your self much more harm than good
how does that make sense? I'm still eating the same amount of food

how does that make sense? I'm still eating the same amount of food
when you fast your body increases HGH, but decreases IGF-1 by 50%, which is the hormone that actually causes bone growth

People are stupid

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
jfl i did it between 15-20 to try for gh gains so that i would grow taller. ironically, i think it actually stunted my growth and now im a 6'1 manlet instead of a 7'0 space marine

idk, my fther has 9 inch wrists and he doesnt look like the guy who ever fasted in his life

You shouldn't fast before 21 JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
All blogs on fasting say this. It will only stunt growth. Post growth phase fast all you wnt, it's ggood for you

Everyone does IF nowadays because the western diet isn’t satiating and turns you into a chronic binge eater