Been gymcelling pretty much everyday for 12 years now

We have to make all these sacrifices of time, energy and effort just to get a glimps of them to do this to us..

Lol

Meanwhile other guys who were in the right place at the right time..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, infini, isis_Bleach and 3 others
Would've slayed if you also did nofap meditation and cold showers all these years, wasted potential, go repent to our holy lord hamza

ADONISS!!
Shut the fuck up jeffrey

foids dont cold approach as is cant imagine it ever happening in a gym, htn+ dont even get approached by foids unless in certain situations too, the more gl u are the worse it is for u tbh

• +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185
Foids will see you at the gym and match with you later on dating apps, in my experience

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, psychomandible and Latvianchud185
Yeh gym is looking like its a meme
Im ditching the bulk meme and am just staying tan & lean and the rest of the focus should be on face while going to the gym maybe 30 mins get in and get out so i don’t become a dyel
bulk is gay. Once u bulked your out of 20+ FFMI, u fine.
Jaw is law, lean is life

This dude is twink btw i'm wider but it doesnt matter hes just taller and ChadER than me

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo and Rea
Good job you aged your body like crazy during 12 fucking years and you wasted your time and energy

I have nothing else to say, wp retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ThraxxGlo, Schizotypalcel and 2 others
they do. Stop coping
how am i coping? never have i been cold approached by a foid in public in my life meanwhile i have stacies gravitate towards me during events/clubbing and match with them on old, anyone who is gl will tell u the same, foids are very insecure and will avoid rejection as much as possible which is why they only approach in very specific scenarios where if they are rejected its not explicitly seen as a rejection per se

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I've also never been approached at the gym
A couple of times when I was finished with a rack and ready to walk away Ive had a foid ask if I was finished to which I said yeah but they extended the convo about something relating to the exercise I was doing and I just ended the exchange as quickly as possible
A large chunk of my public gym career was spent going in the middle of the night
It will be interesting to see if I get any IOIs in a gym post surgery once I return to a public gym but given that I never got any at the peak of my roiding I doubt I ever will

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
how am i coping? never have i been cold approached by a foid in public in my life meanwhile i have stacies gravitate towards me during events/clubbing and match with them on old, anyone who is gl will tell u the same, foids are very insecure and will avoid rejection as much as possible which is why they only approach in very specific scenarios where if they are rejected its not explicitly seen as a rejection per se
because they do approach

How's progress past the first 2 years? Seen any?

I pretty much capped past the first 2 years but I like to cope by blaming it on lazy habits.

I had a girl at the gym tell me I look like Henry Cavil and she wanted to have a 'photography session' with me because I look photogenic.

We went on 1 awkward date that went nowhere. The end.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, nofap, psychomandible and 1 other person
What about asking to spot or how to use a machine?

What about a simple hello/hi/alright?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and ElTruecel
Well, that's strange
You're either very ugly or looks crazy

Wtf you've been gymcelling for over decade You still look like you don't lift

@Allornothing it's not common, standards shouldn't be that high

@Zenis it's not common, you don't have to be worried

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
@Allornothing it's not common, standards shouldn't be that high

@Zenis it's not common, you don't have to be worried
what does this guy look like

• +1
Reactions: greycel
what does this guy look like
Cyclops softmaxxed Mid HTN iirc

@forevergymcelling You may not have been approached but u remember you talking about that 1 IOI where the girl was gobsmacked, and extended her arms to you as you were walking by at some cathedral or smth?

• +1
Cyclops softmaxxed Mid HTN iirc

@forevergymcelling You may not have been approached but u remember you talking about that 1 IOI where the girl was gobsmacked, and extended her arms to you as you were walking by at some cathedral or smth?
Is he high appeal facially

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Is he high appeal facially
Softmax matters a considerable amount for appeal
And he has a solid body
He deffo is yeah

• +1
Softmax matters a considerable amount for appeal
And he has a solid body
He deffo is yeah
so he's whining just cause women at the gym don't approach him

so he's whining just cause women at the gym don't approach him
Nah he's just laying out facts to deluded people on this site who think everybody is getting approached

• +1
You were not on /b/ in 08
I was on other boards mainly but did browse /b/ occasionally, i was quite young back then. you for sure didn't browse /b/ in 2008 because you are 20 years old bhai. I've always been a /tv/ fag since the LOST days. Stopped browisng /tv/ for 2 years now because too many newfags. But back then a lot of /b/ content was posted on /tv/ and other boards since /b/ was the main character then.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
get over it and start blasting roids
claim natural and scam youngcels on youtube

Still never had a girl:
- approach me
- smile at me
- ask for a spot
- start a conversation
- ask me how many sets I have left

View attachment 3190430

Surprised I've managed to go this long without being apprehended or even questioned for entering a gym as a sub Thurston in the UK

@ChickenAndRiceBrah
can we see physique?

We have to make all these sacrifices of time, energy and effort just to get a glimps of them to do this to us..

View attachment 3190585

Meanwhile other guys who were in the right place at the right time..

whats her name NOW

Still never had a girl:
- approach me
- smile at me
- ask for a spot
- start a conversation

View attachment 3190430

Surprised I've managed to go this long without being apprehended or even questioned for entering a gym as a sub Thurston in the UK

@ChickenAndRiceBrah
I’m not good looking facially but it still happened to me.
The girls approaching to help them with explaining exercises, spotting etc.

I was on other boards mainly but did browse /b/ occasionally, i was quite young back then. you for sure didn't browse /b/ in 2008 because you are 20 years old bhai. I've always been a /tv/ fag since the LOST days. Stopped browisng /tv/ for 2 years now because too many newfags. But back then a lot of /b/ content was posted on /tv/ and other boards since /b/ was the main character then.
Ofc not I was 3 years old in 2008. But ok I believe you ID say prime /b/ era was 2005-2009 but as the saying goes /b/ was never good.

Do you remember seeing those manlet memes back in 2011/2012?

I mean you are a short indian, why would women approach you?

Why do u care anyway, only like 5 - 10% of girls with 0 inhibition would approach you in a completely sober/ non party setting and they are probably bound to look average anyway

View attachment 3190492

One year later I got 20+ slaycount
Is that considered as a approach? Or as a woman having intrest?

Because i have had that legit happen 20+ times that a women came up to me in a club and tell me to smile or cheer up. I felt awful and subhuman when that happend and it would ruin my entire night. because it meant other people could see i was a suffering unhappy subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and the BULL
Good job you aged your body like crazy during 12 fucking years and you wasted your time and energy

I have nothing else to say, wp retard
I still look young

Keep coping and crying for me

Every single person I know my age looks older than me, some of which have never stepped foot in the gym in their lives

Happens to me too. I slay online, Instagram, bars ect

But have never been cold approached in the day, where as many of my friends have been, even though I comfortably mog pretty much all of them

I don't get it

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Is that considered as a approach? Or as a woman having intrest?

Because i have had that legit happen 20+ times that a women came up to me in a club and tell me to smile or cheer up. I felt awful and subhuman when that happend and it would ruin my entire night. because it meant other people could see i was a suffering unhappy subhuman
Yeah I had my head against the wall, standing by myself with my eyes closed. All I could feel was rage and despair.

She approached me out of nowhere. It only counts as an approach if something comes out of it e.g. a slay or make out, number ect

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Happens to me too. I slay online, Instagram, bars ect

But have never been cold approached in the day, where as many of my friends have been, even though I comfortably mog pretty much all of them

I don't get it
its cause you are too intimidating

its cause you are too intimidating
I've been told this irl by a girl who said she didn't wanna talk to me cause she was intimidated due to my looks. But she wasn't hot

I think most of the time it's a cope excuse but idk

My normie friends seem to get approached :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Captain Mog
Yeah I had my head against the wall, standing by myself with my eyes closed. All I could feel was rage and despair.

She approached me out of nowhere. It only counts as an approach if something comes out of it e.g. a slay or make out, number ect
Then its beyond over for me
As i am publicly seen as a unhappy suffering subhuman

Last edited:
Still never had a girl:
- approach me
- smile at me
- ask for a spot
- start a conversation

View attachment 3190430

@ChickenAndRiceBrah

Y'all gymcels have been told a thousand times that muscles don't matter for attraction and yet y'all won't listen.

A sub-htn face will always cuck a man, no matter how much he can lift. A sub-htn face will also cuck a man no matter how tall.

Face is law, or as they said in ancient rome "facies est lex"