Been gymcelling pretty much everyday for 12 years now

I've been told this irl by a girl who said she didn't wanna talk to me cause she was intimidated due to my looks. But she wasn't hot

View attachment 3191965

I think most of the time it's a cope excuse but idk

My normie friends seem to get approached :feelsree:
i have seen ur frame and face, you look extremely dom,

only way for you to have irl success is by you talking to them first and making them feel comfortable, thats why u have success in bars

Y'all gymcels have been told a thousand times that muscles don't matter for attraction and yet y'all won't listen.

A sub-htn face will always cuck a man, no matter how much he can lift.
I face mog everyone in my gym

Should I go to bed rn or drink and do something
its around 3 AM and I feel worn out but idk

@JOJOcelReturns Curious to hear your experiences

Have you ever been approached at the gym?

Everytime I've been in Madrid I went to McFit in Nuevos Ministerios and most of the time it's filled with men and very few women. I don't think I could ever imagine a girl approaching in that kind of environment. Seems like way more of a hardcore gym than the commercial ones I go to in the UK

Gymming is literally unhealthy

And it ages you faster, why are you so surprised?

Still never had a girl:
- approach me
- smile at me
- ask for a spot
- start a conversation
- ask me how many sets I have left

View attachment 3190430

Surprised I've managed to go this long without being apprehended or even questioned for entering a gym as a sub Thurston in the UK

@ChickenAndRiceBrah
Tbh this is totally a UK thing, cos as u say the assumption is if u have a gym membership then u are Thurston level.

Its basically because post 2008 RTT became the British archetype, in all but high class circles

I thought you were chadlite?:feelscry:

What would you rank yourself facially?

foids dont cold approach as is cant imagine it ever happening in a gym, htn+ dont even get approached by foids unless in certain situations too, the more gl u are the worse it is for u tbh
If it is someone like chico or a tiktokcel htn then it's easier as you look more approachable and you are GL.

While someone like hernan drago/jordan barret/sean o pry they wouldn't be approached unless it's at a club where every foid there is drunk

I have face, frame and physique

Just average height
But you still get lays I am assuming. You are chad in everything but height just Amnesiamax with lifts in clubs if you have to

@JOJOcelReturns Curious to hear your experiences

Have you ever been approached at the gym?

Everytime I've been in Madrid I went to McFit in Nuevos Ministerios and most of the time it's filled with men and very few women. I don't think I could ever imagine a girl approaching in that kind of environment. Seems like way more of a hardcore gym than the commercial ones I go to in the UK
That I remember I only got approached twice in all the years I have been training. Once in college by a girl asking me if I could teach her some exercise (tried to capitalize on that and went for her number, she rejected). And second a few weeks back, two fit LTB that wanted me to show them how to do leg raises (I was doing them) because the did pole dancing and wanted to learn.

Across the years I got many IOIs from women there. Last year when I was single I got from 4 different women in repeated occasions constant glances, so obviously I approached all of them. Despite me being charming and cool this is what happened:

1. She gave me her number but shit didn't go anywhere. Interaction was half awkward. Funny thing is that she guessed my age as 18-20. It's hilarious how bad women are estimating age.

2. Despite constantly looking at me, 5-10 times that day, when I approached her she was so nervous that the situation was cringe. I could barely hear her voice. She didn't even want to give me her number or IG.

3. Again, heavy glancing. When I approached her she said she doesn't give her number yet. I was like ok cool, I see you around.

4. Heavy glancing, I approach gracefully and she claims she has a bf. Looks like an excuse. A year later I see her at the gym with her MTN normie bloated ogre (roided) BF.

This is as real as it gets. These were weren't subtle IOIs that incels make up to feel better about themselves, they were very obvious, so blatant that I had to approach. Women won't approach for the most part during day time. But the commercial gyms I go are usually filled with many young women (18-24). Many young people in general.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, infini, Nirvana and 2 others
Honestly very interesting thread, I've been doing yoga on and off for about 5 years now and other than chatting with the instructors, I've only been approached there once, a couple months ago. And she must not have liked my voice or something because the conversation died awkwardly.

I went to the gym a little bit in my early 20s and sometimes I'd get stares, double takes, smiles, nothing ever came of it though. It's funny that legit baddies would turn around to do a double take at me there because I have narrow shoulders, tiny wrists, and worst muscle mass of any guy in the gym although I've always been lean. I had this idea to try to cram gym into my schedule because I do need some muscle and it's one of the only ways I can think of to get around girls but I just don't have time for it. And after reading this thread and JOJOcel's post, if it's not gonna go anywhere that makes me feel like I'm not missing anything by not cold approaching. Some IOIs are more just "you're nice to look at" rather than "come approach me".

Daily reminder op is a manlet curry acting as a slayer here, people irl don't take manlet curries seriously let alone women.

Ofc not I was 3 years old in 2008. But ok I believe you ID say prime /b/ era was 2005-2009 but as the saying goes /b/ was never good.

Do you remember seeing those manlet memes back in 2011/2012?
I don't remember much, just snippets of things, some days i forgot what i ate yesterday. I think i have a cd disk with a b7nch of shit on it for those days but my old pc was thrown away by my mother and it had so much old stuff on it. I was in school back then, times were better then tbh, over for the new generation who didn't get to experience childhood and teenage years before the modern bullshit. As you said /b/ was never good, but still main character

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Y'all gymcels have been told a thousand times that muscles don't matter for attraction and yet y'all won't listen.

A sub-htn face will always cuck a man, no matter how much he can lift. A sub-htn face will also cuck a man no matter how tall.

Face is law, or as they said in ancient rome "facies est lex"
Do you not know who @forevergymcelling is brah :lul:

Gymcels are intimidating and women are deathly afraid of rejection = over for ukcels wanting to be approached. America is different, women and men are a lot more social

From our few interactions you seem to have some knowledge gathered from life experience
HAHAHAHAGAHAHA may be but I'm a lifelong rotter NEET. OP is same age as me but infinite more e experience ask him for advice :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible
Brah :lul: When is the proximity pill thread out
Dunno, one day soon i hope, even the curry male + white female mass thread I need to make but that one is just for a laugh :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: psychomandible
Gym is cope
Downloadfile89

• JFL
Reactions: spark, Suns9999 and infini
Happens to me too. I slay online, Instagram, bars ect

But have never been cold approached in the day, where as many of my friends have been, even though I comfortably mog pretty much all of them

I don't get it
just foid ego when it comes to looks, would never try their luck with someone who mogs them since chance of rejection is very high, this shows their mindset when it comes to it pretty well tbh, she was htb with good pheno and colouring but was perplexed i would even talk to her and show interest

Is that considered as a approach? Or as a woman having intrest?

Because i have had that legit happen 20+ times that a women came up to me in a club and tell me to smile or cheer up. I felt awful and subhuman when that happend and it would ruin my entire night. because it meant other people could see i was a suffering unhappy subhuman
Oh yeah I've forgotten I've had that experience too. After losing women having other, more better looking women come to my aid to cheer me up and dance with them.

I actually got cold approached last year at the gym and slayed her pretty easily cos she said I was her gym crush, besides her I also rarely get approached at the gym apart from occasional "are you using this machine?" questions.

Happens to me too. I slay online, Instagram, bars ect

But have never been cold approached in the day, where as many of my friends have been, even though I comfortably mog pretty much all of them

I don't get it
Depends on what they call getting cold approached. Maybe they were just asked about some bullshit by a chick and they thought that qualified for an IOI or something.

Still never had a girl:
- approach me
- smile at me
- ask for a spot
- start a conversation
- ask me how many sets I have left

View attachment 3190430

Surprised I've managed to go this long without being apprehended or even questioned for entering a gym as a sub Thurston in the UK

@ChickenAndRiceBrah
brutal
honestly I think the times those have happened to me are just because I was such a roidcel they assumed I worked at the gym or something, not had anything like that in a long time either
nowadays its all about having a PSL god physique and running is what everyone NT and slayers do, gymceling is just for autistic virgins eg Sam Sulek, tren twins and those types
the time for gymcels has passed

brutal
honestly I think the times those have happened to me are just because I was such a roidcel they assumed I worked at the gym or something, not had anything like that in a long time either
nowadays its all about having a PSL god physique and running is what everyone NT and slayers do, gymceling is just for autistic virgins eg Sam Sulek, tren twins and those types
the time for gymcels has passed
also all the times it did happen was at my uni gym or a commercial gym, the roidcel gyms I went to it literally never happened and it was common knowledge there which girls (usually butterfaced chicks on var who I still would have smashed tbh) were fucking which guys (usually mens physique types but the bloatlord guys with ridiculous numbers like 5+ plate bench etc also slayed a surprising amount) so I just stayed away from all of that