Been gymmaxxing for a week now, is this the move?

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
14 btw,

Been gymmaxxing for about a week or so now

Is this the move, should I be gymmaxxing or doing something else to ascend

I’m currently skinny fat right now, around 144 and 5’8, is this the right thing to do rn or should I be doing something else?

14 year old in a gym lmao, go take your vitamin gummies and kick ball nigga, you dont need gym at that age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Korea, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deprived and 1 other person
14 year old in a gym lmao, go take your vitamin gummies and kick ball nigga, you dont need gym at that age
I need to slay

I’m not missing out on parties and teen love to “le slay in ur prime brah”

I need to slay

I’m not missing out on parties and teen love to “le slay in ur prime brah”
teen love on parties as 14 year old :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ur prime teen years ar 16-18 nigga, i told you go kick ball

• +1
Reactions: Korea
teen love on parties as 14 year old :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ur prime teen years ar 16-18 nigga, i told you go kick ball
I play hockey

I still need to slay bro

It’s gnawing at me to see my friends slay while I rot

Help

14 btw,

I’m currently skinny fat right now, around 144 and 5’8, is this the right thing to do rn or should I be doing something else?
yes bro you should gymmaxx
make sure to eat a lot of protein
you'll be mogging other dudes in your class in 1-2 years and you'll get more respect (speaking from personal experience I also started training at 14)

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior
Just avoid any exercises that causes strain on your spine like barbel squats since it can impact how tall you grow.

yes bro you should gymmaxx
make sure to eat a lot of protein
you'll be mogging other dudes in your class in 1-2 years and you'll get more respect (speaking from personal experience I also started training at 14)
Thx bhai, I’ll do this

Just avoid any exercises that causes strain on your spine like barbel squats since it can impact how tall you grow.
barbell squats arent even optimal

Thx bhai, I’ll do this
yeah honestly just do a lot of compound movements except squats i can share my split in dms if you want

dont gymmax at this age do other sports that involve sprinting and running, gym will fuck ur growth

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Start doing calisthenics.
Buy 5 kg weight and do basic exercises every 2nd day

dont gymmax at this age do other sports that involve sprinting and running, gym will fuck ur growth
this is a low iq myth

do not go more than 3 days a week it will age u rapidly

Not optimal for what and why? Genuinely curious.
not optimal for quad gains there are a lot other exercises that will make your quads grow triple the size

the best is the pendulum squat, followed by hack squat

barbell squat is of course a compound movement so if you want a harmonious physique you should prioritize this exercise

• +1
not optimal for quad gains there are a lot other exercises that will make your quads grow triple the size

the best is the pendulum squat, followed by hack squat

barbell squat is of course a compound movement so if you want a harmonious physique you should prioritize this exercise
I am not sure we have those devices at my gym but will look for them. Thanks for the info dude.

I am not sure we have those devices at my gym but will look for them. Thanks for the info dude.
yeah a pendulum squat is pretty rare ngl it's the best for a reason

but if you don't like to squat you can always do a simple smith machine hack squat or a belt squat

leg presses are good too they're overhated by normies

• +1
14 btw,

Yes working out through puberty is basically a free cycle

false myth, just avoid movements that stress your spine like squats

yeah bro you should definitely hit the gym at 14, just please work on your form because remember your still growing so get the technique right before pushing till failure especially on movements that can stress the spine, like squats.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
false myth, just avoid movements that stress your spine like squats
its not a myth, no 14 yo should ever gymcel, one injury and the growth is fucked, stop advocating for retarded shit, its proven that running sports and high intensity sports are better for young males, sprints are the best for hgh promotion, swimming for joint health and overall bones

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
its not a myth, no 14 yo should ever gymcel, one injury and the growth is fucked, stop advocating for retarded shit, its proven that running sports and high intensity sports are better for young males, sprints are the best for hgh promotion, swimming for joint health and overall bones
im 15 now so should i gymcel

im 15 now so should i gymcel
play soccer, swim, do daily sprints, keep ur diet high in protein and healthy fats
I might just go to the gym to mog tbh since there are so many subhumans
by the time ur 18-19 you can gymcel after doing the stuff i told u to do you'll have mogger bones and height n you'll mog the subhuman gymcels there