Been hugged yesterday by a highschool female friend that havent seen for like 4 years

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Cant tell because of looksmaxxing or "just" but she was never that enthusiastic to hug

but, few things

- social life = meeting girls, only yesterday I met 4/5 20 yo girls <each ugly and 1 taken> but still if u want to slay - social circle
friend I met is 24<as I am>, it was pretty sad that she is probably single again and she is looking for new boyfriend in a club
I found her pretty attractive in hh when she was fresh, but now..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Cant tell because of looksmaxxing or "just" but she was never that enthusiastic to hug

but, few things

- social life = meeting girls, only yesterday I met 4/5 20 yo girls <each ugly and 1 taken> but still if u want to slay - social circle
friend I met is 24<as I am>, it was pretty sad that she is probably single again and she is looking for new boyfriend in a club
those whores hug everyone above average
nothing special about u :)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Mouthbreath and Danish_Retard
tales 😈

• JFL
Reactions: Chico Chicowski

but, few things

FAKECEL CHAD MOGS ME I NEVER HAD EVEN TOUCHED A GIRL FUUIICK

Tremble

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: paranakee, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
I wish I had friends too
I come to conclusions that tinder is trash. competition too high, and most ppl look better in motion
social circle mogs every other way
you get validation from friends + look better in motion + less/no competition
I see so many subhumans dancing with decent women in night pubs its insane

there should be individual category of social circle maxxxing on this foruk

• +1
Reactions: Over
I see so many subhumans dancing with decent women in night pubs its insane
I have literally never in my life seen this before. Women in night pubs have same standards as women on tinder

I have literally never in my life seen this before. Women in night pubs have same standards as women on tinder
weird, I see chads once in 3 months

The class low tier stacy once hugged me (big tits no ass low iq whore also red head)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back