Been jutting my jaw for 3 days straight

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Havent bitten together in 3 days.

I walk around all day with an underbite, I chew 4 pieces of falim gum for 2 hours with an underbite, I fall asleep with an underbite and as soon a i wake up i give myself an underbite :chad:

ALL I NEED NOW IS HGH WHICH WILL ASCEND ME

Thread 'Gonna fix my subhuman overbite and a mogger Edge-to-edge' https://looksmax.org/threads/gonna-fix-my-subhuman-overbite-and-a-mogger-edge-to-edge.608873/

PS: Im not jutting for its aesthetic purpose. I look better non jutted. Im doing it to test a thoery in which you jut and take hgh to remodel the jaw bone to make it more forward

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bitch, Prince88 and 4 others
fellow sfscel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
Op:

3173705 2264125 0qgihehisl151

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Joe Rogancel, falcon1 and 13 others
fellow sfscel?
Nope, my face is gigalong.

I just want my bite to become edge to edge and Im testing a thoery in which jutting and hgh can change your jaw position

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Nope, my face is gigalong.

I just want my bite to become edge to edge and Im testing a thoery in which jutting and hgh can change your jaw position
I've been jutting when around other people for 10 years (except when sleeping) and it didnt change anything. Didnt use gh though

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Bitch and Bitchwhipper2
You dont understand my goals.
My goal with hgh isnt to become tall my height is done growing. Its to get an underbite
Oh I see. I'm sorry if I offended you.
Well I've been mewing and even jaw clenching for some time now and I hope that HGH will increases the efficacy of said "rituals".

I've been jutting when around other people for 10 years (except when sleeping) and it didnt change anything. Didnt use gh though
Well you werent jutting 24/7 ("around other people")

There is an oral appliance hard the herbst device which basicly forces you to permajutt 24/7 and ive read studies in which it even changes the jaw of young adults.

The reason it stops working is because the jaw stops growing. So im theorising that if you could retrigger that jaw growth through chewing and hgh you should be able to grow your jaw forward with permajutt

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Mouthbreath
Well you werent jutting 24/7 ("around other people")

There is an oral appliance hard the herbst device which basicly forces you to permajutt 24/7 and ive read studies in which it even changes the jaw of young adults.

The reason it stops working is because the jaw stops growing. So im theorising that if you could retrigger that jaw growth through chewing and hgh you should be able to grow your jaw forward with permajutt
My jaw joint cracks when i jut forward

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, edodalic29 and Deleted member 17920
how does jutting even work
if i move my mandible slightly forward like a millimetre it just looks like i have an underbite

how does jutting even work
if i move my mandible slightly forward like a millimetre it just looks like i have an underbite
Its mainly for people with an overbite or autists like who have a more is better mindset (me).

If you have a well placed jaw, it makes you looks worse.

My jaw is well placed, so it makes me look worse.
but I have an irrationall desire to just want everything is as big as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
Its mainly for people with an overbite or autists like who have a more is better mindset (me).

If you have a well placed jaw, it makes you looks worse.

My jaw is well placed, so it makes me look worse.
but I have an irrationall desire to just want everything is as big as possible
I've been almost perma jutting for the past 1-2 years or so and I have an actual overbite that makes me look even more recessed on top of having a small chin.

Do you put your teeth together so they touch?

Last edited:
Any major problems ever with TMJ?

Do you do it subconsciously now or do you still have to remind yourself all the time? Also do your teeth touch together?

Last edited: