Been softmaxxing my eye/eyebrow area, what do you guys think? (Surgery maxxing later)

basedred

basedred

Bronze
I’ve been softmaxxing my eye area, first I let my eyebrows grow out for like 8 months without any kind of plucking. After that I used a black dye to darken them and then utilized used a clever plucking method to make my eyebrows more positively tilted. Yesterday I started using a brow serum to thicken them so we’ll see how that goes. I plan on getting infraorbitals and maybe a canthoplasty within the next year or so. If you look closely tho, my canthal tilt is actually neutral, but my subhuman lower eyelid makes it look negative af. Both pictures are taken at the same angle, but the lighting is different.

What are your guys thoughts?? did my softmaxxing help?? Will infraorbitals ascend me? or is it over?

Before:

IMG 3016

After:

IMG 3353

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50579
curl your eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
before and after learning about the dog pill

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and It'snotover
looks retarded because people will know you shaped your eyebrows like that, lol.

you do realize positively tilted brows that extend outward and slope like that are caused due to the supra +infraorbitals being formed in that way?

asians look stupid with their surgerymaxxed eyebrows, wondered why?
the eye area is supposed to look 3D and the eyebrows are supposed to protrude from the browbone and extend out to the supraorbital rim.

Yours looks comical.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
looks retarded because people will know you shaped your eyebrows like that, lol.

you do realize positively tilted brows that extend outward and slope like that are caused due to the supra +infraorbitals being formed in that way?

asians look stupid with their surgerymaxxed eyebrows, wondered why?
the eye area is supposed to look 3D and the eyebrows are supposed to protrude from the browbone and extend out to the supraorbital rim.

Yours looks comical.
that’s odd that you say that because my brow ridge and Supra area is forward grown, at least I think it is.

Side view of eye area
IMG 2660

And I didn’t even really shape my eyebrows all that much as they’re still thick and don’t appear plucked from the pov of an average normie. Like I said I used a relatively conservative plucking technique and nobody has said anything so far.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, niqfan625 and Deleted member 50579
you look exactly the same bro

that’s odd that you say that because my brow ridge and Supra area is forward grown, at least I think it is.

Side view of eye area
View attachment 2545042

And I didn’t even really shape my eyebrows all that much as they’re still thick and don’t appear plucked from the pov of an average normie. Like I said I used a relatively conservative plucking technique and nobody has said anything so far.
no you just have a high nasal bridge/birdcel nose, non existent undereye support.

I’ve been softmaxxing my eye area, first I let my eyebrows grow out for like 8 months without any kind of plucking. After that I used a black dye to darken them and then utilized used a clever plucking method to make my eyebrows more positively tilted. Yesterday I started using a brow serum to thicken them so we’ll see how that goes. I plan on getting infraorbitals and maybe a canthoplasty within the next year or so. If you look closely tho, my canthal tilt is actually neutral, but my subhuman lower eyelid makes it look negative af. Both pictures are taken at the same angle, but the lighting is different.

What are your guys thoughts?? did my softmaxxing help?? Will infraorbitals ascend me? or is it over?

Before:

View attachment 2545029

After:

View attachment 2545030
Good idea i will do this as well👍🏿

Over.

Before:

View attachment 2545029

After:

View attachment 2545030
3736956 81105E55 5BCB 4090 8B6F 2C0AB8FAF100
3736957 01897DE1 D6CE 48EE 8EC1 708B879F2F83
3736959 4AD3368C E958 4E0F BB4A 7AFA44B6FF25
3736961 58986DA2 F895 4A6A B2AD CA851F97A0AA
3736962 170486CC 25D5 4569 9095 9FB777E0D33E