Beermoney, affiliate, gig online work - road to $1000 possible?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
$1000 <before taxes> is my breaking point when I cant start locationmax and sexmax

Anyone has experiences with these gigs, small side jobs, freelancing etc to reach 1k point?

Of course, we are talking about 40h/week just like job
but 100% online

1000 is nothing basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and Deleted member 2621
resorces?
just e whore until u get capital, like 1-2k, and start reselling, dropshipping, learn everything u can about day trading and investing

pretty much anyone with ambition working on these moneymaxxing methods 8-10 hours a day can get steady income this way

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
just e whore until u get capital, like 1-2k, and start reselling, dropshipping, learn everything u can about day trading and investing

pretty much anyone with ambition working on these moneymaxxing methods 8-10 hours a day can get steady income this way
I have around $4k capital, what would be the best thing <for your opinion> to get to the quickest $1k per month profit? <online>

I have around $4k capital, what would be the best thing <for your opinion> to get to the quickest $1k per month profit? <online>
id spend a solid month FULL TIME studying dropshipping, investing, day trading, forex

dont rush in you have to absorb as much knowledge as possible to minimalize capital loss

if i was in your position id break up my time, so basically 4 hours e whoring 4-6 hours studying dropshipping FIRST since it takes way less studying time to become proficient at

you can probably get everything down with dropshipping in a week or 2

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Incoming and Chico Chicowski
Nowadays you need atleast 5000-10.000€ for dropshipping, ad costs are extremely high and old tactics like traditional shopify stores dont work anymore

How do you e whore?