Who is better looking?

• Beetleking88

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Higgabigga

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think @higgabigga is 184 cm tall
In any case not too impressive of a height.

Interestingly enough, him and @Hozay are the only people who have been knocking me for my looks and height lately despite me being the same height as Hozay and this guy being what, 5'11'', 6 foot, 6'0.5'' if we take what he says at face value. It is what it is.

whats your look?
Dark and eastern european looking. Some even think i look a bit asian. I could send you pic of me if you never send or show it to anyone else

Dark and eastern european looking. Some even think i look a bit asian. I could send you pic of me if you never send or show it to anyone else
Dm sure, im curious

Interestingly enough, him and @Hozay are the only people who have been knocking me for my looks and height lately despite me being the same height as Hozay and this guy being what, 5'11'', 6 foot, 6'0.5'' if we take what he says at face value. It is what it is.
You are good looking IMO

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR

This is actually true.. My bro is 184cm and he barely height moggs me.. he is only slightly taller than me.

This is actually true.. My bro is 184cm and he barely height moggs me.. he is only slightly taller than me.
wow u got the bad height genes

Suck a dick
You're a nasty person...

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
@higgabigga
You didnt have hunter eyes at 35 %
in some pictures i did, in others not.
That particular pic was in February 2020, i wasn't having a very good time then and was so blackpilled I couldnt sleep cuz I'd think about suicide till the morning, and it was also the time I have tried killing myself (only once have I tried that in my life), so the eyes look like that cuz of sleep deprivation if anything.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 10987
a lot of people think i'm ugly or short (even though the last guy that told me this turned out to be a curry the same height as me) and are often not nice to me
You’re fine. People here tell me to kill myself and that I’m subhuman ethnic
Zayn malik told me so

That particular pic was in February 2020, i wasn't having a very good time then and was so blackpilled I couldnt sleep cuz I'd think about suicide till the morning, and it was also the time I have tried killing myself (only once have I tried that in my life), so the eyes look like that cuz of sleep deprivation if anything.

Life dont start after you get lean. You look pretty good right now. Kudos for not killing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10987
Ok
How did you leanmaxx ?
Also do you have other pics ?

You’re fine. People here tell me to kill myself and that I’m subhuman ethnic
Zayn malik told me so
You have fucked more girls than i have spoken to in my entire life and that's not even remotely an exaggeration.

• +1
Damn higga I’m sorry man, I’m glad you are better now

You have fucked more girls than i have spoken to in my entire life and that's not even remotely an exaggeration.
You could have fucked the girls he fucked tbh

Landwhales don’t count
You’re white passing and have matches on yubo

Yeah.. My mother is 156cm. and father 175cm.. I got lucky that I did not became 160cm.
My father same height as yours but my mother is 165cm grandma 170cm

• +1
you look better but he is white so he wins no matter what

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
His eyes are fine irl
Not true, when i was 15 i walked into my new high school class and the first thing i heard is ''he looks like Gio''
This is Gio btw

And ''you have kinda far-set eyes'' type shit so yes it was very noticeable irl

@RODEBLUR is good looking tbh, but his ipd failos him a bit imo, still way better than having a narrow ipd
You have ideal ipd, es, mouth area + midface tbh , very nice eyes too.