Before and after Invisalign! XD (Also before and after skull size))

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
:love::love::love:
Screen Shot 2022 08 08 at 113343 PM

Another job well-done orthos! :sneaky:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Nims, squirrelcel and 17 others
the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, hypergamy, Gargamel and 9 others
Sticking with my crooked ass teeth I guess

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bugeye, Tasty17, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 5 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, thecel and Deleted member 15854
I mean whats the alternative to this? Fucked up teeth instead? I'm good

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, thecel, Jpg and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Oh wtf I’m never getting braces
I got braces and functional appliances around 13. Wish I was mature enough to research what was being done to me before it wrecked my face (similar to the girl in pic tbh). Orthotropics is the solution (If one can fuck up a face at old age it can be fixed in old age).

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 8988 and 4 others
I got braces and functional appliances around 13. Wish I was mature enough to research what was being done to me before it wrecked my face (similar to the girl in pic tbh). Orthotropics is the solution (If braces can fuck up your face at old age you can fix it in old age).
Wdym orthotropics

Wdym orthotropics

It's basically mewing therapy. They try and speed up the whole process via appliances etc.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Erik-Jón

It's basically mewing therapy. They try and speed up the whole process via appliances etc.
Not real

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
(If one can fuck up a face at old age it can be fixed in old age).
if true then osteoporosis would have a cure, loss is easier than growth

• Hmm...
How? What do you suggest next? I was thinking of getting an INVISALIGN treatment along with orofacial myology rehabilitation.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 1.24.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 1.24.33 AM.png
    713.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 1.25.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 1.25.29 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Weed and Deleted member 15827
Stand in front of a mirror take close pic and zoomed pic from distance theory
Jfl at mewcels copers

Last edited:
  • JFL
@thecel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
What in the actual fuck
Was any teeth extracted?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Mewing = life, jfl at non mewers coping with surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend and mvp2v1
no

True but the difference is clear to anyone with a civilized IQ. Just use your eyes:ROFLMAO:
Jesus, how the fuck did it happen then? This looks like a glowdown that happens only after infamous 4 on the floor

Who is the first guy and how did he widen his face so much?

How? What do you suggest next? I was thinking of getting an INVISALIGN treatment along with orofacial myology rehabilitation.
Explain pls. @mvp2v1

Invisalign can be used to expand teeth arches too. It's usually extractions and/or retraction which makes things worse.
I wonder, however, if total teeth replacement (such as All-on-8) preserves jaw. Does anybody know?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and mvp2v1
Invisalign can be used to expand teeth arches too. It's usually extractions and/or retraction which makes things worse.
I wonder, however, if total teeth replacement (such as All-on-8) preserves jaw. Does anybody know?
Wdym all-on-8? What's this?

Wdym all-on-8? What's this?
It's usually for older people or who lost a lot of their teeth in accidents, or their teeth condition is too bad and it's easier to replace them. One dental arch is placed on 8 implants, so, for total teeth replacement it's 16 implants.
Anyway, on topic - classically trained orthodontists prefer straight teeth to anything else in aesthetics, you need to know it when opting for treatments. Sadly, a lot of people blindly trust whatever the doc says and get wrecked for their own money.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, mvp2v1 and RAITEIII
It's usually for older people or who lost a lot of their teeth in accidents, or their teeth condition is too bad and it's easier to replace them. One dental arch is placed on 8 implants, so, for total teeth replacement it's 16 implants.
Anyway, on topic - classically trained orthodontists prefer straight teeth to anything else in aesthetics, you need to know it when opting for treatments. Sadly, a lot of people blindly trust whatever the doc says and get wrecked for their own money.
Wait, 16 teeth? Isn't that like... half of what you should have?

That cant be real. I feel like killing my orthodontist

the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
Not industrial, the agricultural one (invention of bread, rice and other carb-based foods).

• +1
I got braces and functional appliances around 13. Wish I was mature enough to research what was being done to me before it wrecked my face (similar to the girl in pic tbh). Orthotropics is the solution (If one can fuck up a face at old age it can be fixed in old age).
Same. Would kill myself for getting invisalign Light from 13 to 14, i wouldn't be rotting here now

Not industrial, the agricultural one (invention of bread, rice and other carb-based foods).
Nah people were fine on that until around 19th century

Nah people were fine on that until around 19th century
They started pulling out rotten teeth as soon as farming was invented. Hunter-gatherers had perfect teeth. You don't have to brush you teeth at all if you only eat meat.
Chewing probably declined earlier, when thermal treatment of meat was invented, but not to the degree eating processed grains caused. No chewing - small jaw - crowding and malocclusion.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and Deleted member 17735
They started pulling out rotten teeth as soon as farming was invented. Hunter-gatherers had perfect teeth. You don't have to brush you teeth at all if you only eat meat.
Chewing probably declined earlier, when thermal treatment of meat was invented, but not to the degree eating processed grains caused. No chewing - small jaw - crowding and malocclusion.
Hunter gatherers didn't have perfect teeth
Ancestors of humans, even before humans, still had cavities https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-95330-x
The truth is: stop the cope, if you have a non-shitty diet with todays technology you can have prettier and stronger teeth than any hunter-gatherer that died of infected wound at a ripe age of 25

Processed foods increase cavities, unprocessed decrease it
After agriculture was invented people still had very, very little overbite, underbite and there were practically no mouth breathers. I remember one time a skull of german peasant from 12th century was confused with that of a hunter gatherer because his jaws were so robust, and medieval peasants ate like 1-3 pounds of bread daily
Sadly I couldn't find the image, nor the other one that showcased the glowdown of British indians

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Also even when meat is cooked you still need to chew it. They didn't grind it up or anything

Jesus, how the fuck did it happen then? This looks like a glowdown that happens only after infamous 4 on the floor
This is the video I got the pic from. How it happened I'm not sure, I don't fully understand the dynamics of facial bone change. I mean even With something as simple as extractions I struggle to imagine the ways the bones change (although that's a simpler example)

Who is the first guy and how did he widen his face so much?
@retard in his thread on palatal expansion he gives an example of how if you place some fresh clay on a table and you press on it it will expand sideways. Its the same with the face, when you apply the right force you will get a certain displacement. In his case and the case of successful mewrs its a vertical shortening and a horizontal expansion.

Explain pls. @mvp2v1
You need to expand the jaws (sagittally and horizontally). If I could go back in time to when I was 13 with really crooked teeth, with what I know now I would have gone to an orthotropist. They would have used appliances which help expand the jaws so that the tongue can then do its thing. Fixed my tongue tie etc...

pedics or tropics?😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️
Dontics

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and SoonToAscend
Hunter gatherers didn't have perfect teeth
Ancestors of humans, even before humans, still had cavities https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-95330-x
The truth is: stop the cope, if you have a non-shitty diet with todays technology you can have prettier and stronger teeth than any hunter-gatherer that died of infected wound at a ripe age of 25

Processed foods increase cavities, unprocessed decrease it
After agriculture was invented people still had very, very little overbite, underbite and there were practically no mouth breathers. I remember one time a skull of german peasant from 12th century was confused with that of a hunter gatherer because his jaws were so robust, and medieval peasants ate like 1-3 pounds of bread daily
Sadly I couldn't find the image, nor the other one that showcased the glowdown of British indians
I didnt read the links you sent, but the fact is that the vast majority of ancient humans had very straight teeth. Look at modern day tribes and other primitive humans look at their faces and look at their teeth. The vast majority is perfect:

this isn't a great example bc they are semi-modern but look at the uniformity in their facial structures.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
I didnt read the links you sent, but the fact is that the vast majority of ancient humans had very straight teeth. Look at modern day tribes and other primitive humans look at their faces and look at their teeth. The vast majority is perfect:

this isn't a great example bc they are semi-modern but look at the uniformity in their facial structures.

I didn't say they had crooked teeth. Quite the opposite. They had cavities ofc but they had straight teeth - long into the middle ages. Only after 19th century do jaw problems became common

Similar to this, good jaw development but teeth were lost because of the lifelong use of them. Teeth health is one of the few things modern society is better at.

• +1

This video is quite good as well. John Mew basically researched preferences of the general public vs that of orthodontists and found that orthodontists have different view on ideal beauty, which may influence how they treat faces. Specifically, he found that they prefer flat faces with less cheekbones.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Erik-Jón and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L