Before and after Invisalign! XD (Also before and after skull size))

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
You need to expand the jaws (sagittally and horizontally). If I could go back in time to when I was 13 with really crooked teeth, with what I know now I would have gone to an orthotropist. They would have used appliances which help expand the jaws so that the tongue can then do its thing. Fixed my tongue tie etc...
I was seriously thinking about going to a maxillofacial orthodontist, but now I'm a bit dreading the above. The only problem is that in my country there's no an orthotropist, or at least, it is not shown on the map of the official website of "orthotropics.com", any other way to get an orthotropist? Also, how can I know if my lingual frenulum or tongue tie has the correct size or if I need to fix it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Did they pul teeth? Otherwise it's lens distortion. Got some papers in my pc (now on phone) where you see twin studies about pulling teeth. Fwhr changed massively.

@retard in his thread on palatal expansion he gives an example of how if you place some fresh clay on a table and you press on it it will expand sideways. Its the same with the face, when you apply the right force you will get a certain displacement. In his case and the case of successful mewrs its a vertical shortening and a horizontal expansion.
:unsure: Did you get the link from that thread?

I was seriously thinking about going to a maxillofacial orthodontist, but now I'm a bit dreading the above. The only problem is that in my country there's no an orthotropist, or at least, it is not shown on the map of the official website of "orthotropics.com", any other way to get an orthotropist?
Ya its a difficult situation fixing our faces. You really need to fend for yourself in this area. For me personally, I dont currently think there is any good solution to this problem other than theoreticaly doing it yourself. My plan is still tbd but im probably going to attempt a semi-rapid MSE expansion + FM, mixed with daily NCR, 24/7 hard mewing as best one can, hourly beltpulling and related exercises. And Im running mk677 + peptides.

What you want to do is keep your skull sutures as active and open as possible, while increasing your system's rate of bone remodeling. K2 will hinder progress so I'd say dont use it untill after. Based on anecdotes of successful Hard mewers you know your making progress when your face feels sore all the time, like when you get braces.

Last edited:
:unsure: Did you get the link from that thread?

Did they pul teeth? Otherwise it's lens distortion. Got some papers in my pc (now on phone) where you see twin studies about pulling teeth. Fwhr changed massively.
Don't know, but it was not mentioned in Mew's video.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Ya its a difficult situation fixing our faces. You really need to fend for yourself in this area. For me personally, I dont currently think there is any good solution to this problem other than theoreticaly doing it yourself. My plan is still tbd but im probably going to attempt a semi-rapid MSE expansion + FM, mixed with daily NCR, 24/7 hard mewing as best one can, hourly beltpulling and related exercises. And Im running mk677 + peptides.

What you want to do is keep your skull sutures as active and open as possible, while increasing your system's rate of bone remodeling. K2 will hinder progress so I'd say dont use it untill after.
That's right, that's why I'm here, that's the main reason why I have an account in this forum, to advise me correctly before doing it omo. My current plan with the dontics/tropics was:
  • Hard-mewing. I'll probably spend a few-full minutes on just Mewing, I'm going to do it so hard I want my ass to hurt from the pain in my neck/face muscles. But still not even achieved softmew (full tongue on the palate).
  • Correct body and face posture. The body and the face are connected, so having an "asymmetrical" base (body) or simply exercising poor posture (since sitting is actually un-natural in humans and animals) will not allow me to have good face posture (straight spine and shoulders, slight chin tuck, a "tiny" smile, mew and nasal breathing). In fact, in order to achieve my correct body posture, I'm going to buy a posture enhancer, strengthen my back muscles to pull my shoulders and shoulder blades back + Chin tuck's. At mealtime, I will use a foot and lumbar support.
  • Thumb pulling / Bonesmashing. I'm still learning these techniques.
  • Chewing. I'm still seeing if I need to chew with the incisors and canines, or with the molars and pre-molars (I don't know if I need a ccw rotation). A certain part of my diet will be based on hard-foods rich in fiber (e.g: carrots), so I will have adequate chewing. Also, I'm going to chew Falim gum for 30m per side.
  • Correct swallowing. One of the main reasons I wanted/want to go to orofacial myology therapy (OMT) with a maxillofacial orthodontist is to fix my atypical swallowing.
  • INVISALIGN. The only dontics appliance that I want to obtain, for a greater projection of my jaw, correct my asymmetries, etc. I see that in the case of tha woman, it seems that she could have undergone oral rehabilitation / dental implants or she had some type of dental extraction, which caused this, so I still trust INVISALIGN.
  • About the tropics appliances, I'm still entering the world of tropics, but I could get some palate expander or a face puller (for forward growth).
On the nutrition side, I'm going to supplement vitamins K2/D3, but I'm still going to get a diet that meets my micronutrient needs to supplement the lowest dose. In the same way, in my school breaks I will try to be exposed to the sun as much as possible (it should be noted that I'm a 2/3 skin type, so 15-30m of sun exposure would be enough to obtain at least 1,000IU of D3 =/= 25mcg). About calcium, I'm going to get it from all my organic foods (cheese, yogurt and milk), about 1-2g.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and mvp2v1
posture enhancer
This will weaken your muscles. best thing to do is start gymcelling to imrpvoe posture. And while you gymcell you could even have a mouthguard in to bite on while doing short hard reps.

I'm still seeing if I need to chew with the incisors and canines
Don't do this. Incisors were not meant for chewing, but most likely to bite and pull from.
Screen Shot 2022 08 09 at 44940 PM
Belt pulling. If you do belt pulling or thumbpulling you either need to be very consistent or have some form of facepuller to maintain your gains and prevent relapse. Imo this is because these activities activate sutures increasing your faces ability to change (for better or worse)
going to supplement vitamins K2/D3
I dont know enough about the effect these things have on mewing. However, at a basic level I know k2 inhibits bone resorption which is 1/2 of bone remodeling. Thus one may conclude your inhibiting bone remodeling. i dont know your age, but mk677 would be better.

Last edited:
This will weaken your muscles. best thing to do is start gymcelling to imrpvoe posture. And while you gymcell you could even have a mouthguard in to bite on while doing short hard reps.
Yeah I'm going to start training my back (shoulders and shoulder blades) for it, I'm already going to start my Gymcelling journey, I was thinking of getting the mouthguard as well for my Chin tucks and for when I'm Bonesmashing (cuz I don't want to fuck my occlusion). I'll read what you linked to me right away.
Don't do this. Incisors were not meant for chewing, but most likely to bite and pull from. View attachment 1816469 Belt pulling. If you do belt pulling or thumbpulling you either need to be very consistent or have some form of facepuller to maintain your gains and prevent relapse. Imo this is because these activities activate sutures increasing your faces ability to change (for better or worse)
Well, in fact, in a thread by the same user "retard" I read that this could contribute a ccw rotation, but it's kinda stupid to chew with those teeth.

So how long should it be constant? And how can I know if it will be on a good or bad way?
I dont know enough about the effect these things have on mewing. However, at a basic level I know k2 inhibits bone resorption which is 1/2 of bone remodeling. Thus one may conclude your inhibiting bone remodeling. i dont know your age, but mk677 would be better.
Mainly I was going to supplement these vitamins for bone remodeling in general, since I'm going to apply the Wolf's Law through Bonesmashing and I want to apply some / more force on certain bones to grow them: infra/supraorbital area, zygos, cheeks, chin and Jaw. Btw, I'm 15.

• +1
So how long should it be constant? And how can I know if it will be on a good or bad way?
idk yet. General rule is if you do it for short periods bone will become stronger and more resistent, if you do it for longer periods bone will remodel. Think about how braces work for instance.
for bone remodeling in general
mk677 and/or peptides are better for this

At this age tbh you might as well Just Hard mew. It's a very good age to start mewing and doesn't really require extreme stuff unless your face is rekt.

Jfl at amount of coping here

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Jfl at mewcels pseudoscience chewing meme

• +1
Whats cope about it? Mewing is the best solution, second being jaw surgery.
Stop coping(mewing) and stop watching Quoves ngl

Yeah I'm going to start training my back (shoulders and shoulder blades) for it, I'm already going to start my Gymcelling journey, I was thinking of getting the mouthguard as well for my Chin tucks and for when I'm Bonesmashing (cuz I don't want to fuck my occlusion). I'll read what you linked to me right away.

Well, in fact, in a thread by the same user "retard" I read that this could contribute a ccw rotation, but it's kinda stupid to chew with those teeth.

Mainly I was going to supplement these vitamins for bone remodeling in general, since I'm going to apply the Wolf's Law through Bonesmashing and I want to apply some / more force on certain bones to grow them: infra/supraorbital area, zygos, cheeks, chin and Jaw. Btw, I'm 15.
Constant light force can remodel bone but smashing bone with hammer won't do anything. It will cause loss of braincells and swelling

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension! and mvp2v1
Constant light force can remodel bone but smashing bone with hammer won't do anything. It will cause loss of braincells and swelling

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 5.29.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 5.29.17 PM.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
The fact is that mew uses the remodelling to correct malocclusions and not remodel an incel into a model jfl

Fracture jfl you have to hit the bone so hard that it breaks and gets deformed

:lul: I'm not the Indigenous Swiss.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
At this age tbh you might as well Just Hard mew. It's a very good age to start mewing and doesn't really require extreme stuff unless your face is rekt.
Yes, I think I'm exaggerating, later I'll pm you my face. Need advise

The fact is that mew uses the remodelling to correct malocclusions and not remodel an incel into a model jfl
Because they won't do hard mewing.

2 pics I have attached show identical twins, which one looks better?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 5.33.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 5.33.54 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 5.34.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 5.34.04 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Because they won't do hard mewing.

2 pics I have attached show identical twins, which one looks better?
Both look the same jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and mvp2v1
Lost few braincells NGL

• Woah

okay, whatever lol don't mew then, and let us mewers waste our time :)(y). I'll leave this here for those who want the source.

Keep mewing NGL watch song by @thecel

• Hmm...
idk yet. General rule is if you do it for short periods bone will become stronger and more resistent, if you do it for longer periods bone will remodel. Think about how braces work for instance.
I will bonesmash my infra/supraorbital area for 2 - 3m daily, with my knuckles.
mk677 and/or peptides are better for this
I don't want to have diabetes.
I was thinking of doing Hard mew for just 3 minutes /3 hours daily and soft mew 24/7.

I was thinking of doing Hard mew for just 3 minutes /3 hours daily and soft mew 24/7.
DM me your face side profile would be enough

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
false. our teeth rot out at an unprecedented rate
If you eat like shit yes. But as I said with brushing, xylitol, being to able to eat/supplement large amounts of vit d3, k2 every single day makes them possible to maintain.

You can avoid diabetes from mk-677 using some blood sugar controlling supplements

If you eat like shit yes. But as I said with brushing, xylitol, being to able to eat/supplement large amounts of vit d3, k2 every single day makes them possible to maintain.
sure. but the general population's health declines. therefore modern society is worse :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
:love::love::love:
View attachment 1815678

Another job well-done orthos! :sneaky:
This did not happen. In fact, the exact opposite is happening with my invisalign;

Please stop spreading misinformation man, this is getting ridiculous. Getting rid of one small gap in her teeth isn’t gonna reduce her FWHR by 1,getting rid of all her zygos and downswinging her face.

If you have a shitty downswung face, it’s puberty. Not your muh muh orthodontics.

Attachments

• BAEFE388-CED3-4B38-907A-A057EE6DB57A.jpeg
    BAEFE388-CED3-4B38-907A-A057EE6DB57A.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 5535120C-A7C5-4838-A104-C9895EA9DE3E.jpeg
    5535120C-A7C5-4838-A104-C9895EA9DE3E.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • A76FAC19-4C75-4A16-8626-089CC26B4B3A.jpeg
    A76FAC19-4C75-4A16-8626-089CC26B4B3A.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2F1940A5-A788-4DEC-A5D5-19B7FD4DB692.jpeg
    2F1940A5-A788-4DEC-A5D5-19B7FD4DB692.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
sure. but the general population's health declines. therefore modern society is worse :feelshmm:
Ye but we have many diseases also due to the fact that we know live long enough to get them

This did not happen. In fact, the exact opposite is happening with my invisalign;

Please stop spreading misinformation man, this is getting ridiculous. Getting rid of one small gap in her teeth isn’t gonna reduce her FWHR by 1,getting rid of all her zygos and downswinging her face.

If you have a shitty downswung face, it’s puberty. Not your muh muh orthodontics.
Invisalign widened your arches?

Invisalign widened your arches?
Widening* my dental arches. Not bone borne expansion. I expect a wider smile after finishing
Then mse + fm later.

bruh ur like a little black kid. Lmao

Widening* my dental arches. Not bone borne expansion. I expect a wider smile after finishing
Then mse + fm later.
how old r you

Lifefuel then. Did it widen both of your dental arches?
Yeah and it still is, wearing them rn. I’ve only noticed wider, more prominent cheekbones. Along with more mandible.
It’s kinda like jutting in a retainer.

Not the more prominent cheekbones you get from your orthokike pulling back your lefort 1 fracture maxilla back however, I think.

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Yeah and it still is, wearing them rn. I’ve only noticed wider, more prominent cheekbones. Not the more prominent cheekbones you get from your orthokike pulling back your lefort 1 fracture maxilla back however, I think.
do you know how fast is the expansion happening?

do you know how fast is the expansion happening?
I don’t think alot to be honest. A few mm of imw at best, or a bit wider smile. I had a wide palate before treatment with 5mm overbite. Now it’s just a bit wider with a 4mm (i wore elastics, it pulled my mandible forward a mm but I stopped now, due to what this forum says abt it.)

U can view a ton of ascensions on r/invisalign ;
9A150E20 F6B5 4AD5 A0B5 C474922EC615
DC061261 514E 4388 83B6 F0F8B38AAA67
947C4F23 0AD0 4A8B 836F 3DE483C60E84
2C6ECF6F 452B 482A 9827 FEB18EF25C6E
C37EA806 87CB 494D A485 323098C85C8B
106425D1 16A9 4543 99D5 674A136DBEEF
6F527E74 9899 4FC4 ADF1 1190E72D9118