Before discovering looksmaxxing, does everyone think he is good looking?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Do even extremely ugly people look at themselves as good looking in the mirror? Even jews?

I knew i was ugly

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: g0op, fuxkdakikez, synock21 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, iam good boy and try2beme
YEH AND IF NOT GOOD LOOKING THEN UGGOS BELIEVE THEY ARE ATLEAST AVG AND THAT PERSONALITY BUMPS THEIR SMV TO 7/10 WHEREAS THEY ARE NO MORE THAN 3/10.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
YEH AND IF NOT GOOD LOOKING THEN UGGOS BELIEVE THEY ARE ATLEAST AVG AND THAT PERSONALITY BUMPS THEIR SMV TO 7/10 WHEREAS THEY ARE NO MORE THAN 3/10.
I think it's a coping mechanism to not break every mirror you encounter, a favor from God

That's why people tend to like people who look like them.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
My story is like this: I got called handsome since young years

But I brutally failed on Online Dating

And I was like: Am I ugly and people are toying with me ?

Then I came to this site and got rated LTN-MTN range

• +1
My story is like this: I got called handsome since young years

But I brutally failed on Online Dating

And I was like: Am I ugly and people are toying with me ?

Then I came to this site and got rated LTN-MTN range
Welcome to the club son

All those lies, just to discover that the bully who once kicked me in the balls when we was in music class was probably right when he called me ugly

Welcome to the club son

All those lies, just to discover that the bully who once kicked me in the balls when we was in music class was probably right when he called me ugly
Yeah, I was told that I am handsome 100+ times in life

Even had many girls being into me

But online-dating I get subhuman results

But I am Ethnic in Germany and stuff

• +1
Yeah, I was told that I am handsome 100+ times in life

Even had many girls being into me

But online-dating I get subhuman results

But I am Ethnic in Germany and stuff
It's about money honey. Just clean one of those black Mercedes you find in the street and act like it's yours. You will see how suddenly woman will take you seriously.

I know what i'm talking about. I even have prepared an infallible catch phrase to give a great first impression, something like "The moment i saw you i already named our 4 kids" or something similar

Perhaps even raise a hand and scream towards someone who is far enough from you to not hear you, acting as if you have any friends or a social circle that trusts you.

I thought I was ugly before blkpll then discovered ray peat and fat pill and discovered I was giga chad base

Before looksmaxxing I honestly had no problem with how I looked. I was like 5’8.5, fat, side part, bloated asf face, never shaved, wore the most autistic outfit. I had no problem with all those failos.

At last I was at peace.

Now, more attractive. I’m mentalcel.

• +1
Before looksmaxxing I honestly had no problem with how I looked. I was like 5’8.5, fat, side part, bloated asf face, never shaved, wore the most autistic outfit. I had no problem with all those failos.

At last I was at peace.

Now, more attractive. I’m mentalcel.
I feel same

• So Sad
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
In fact, before I found out about "looksmaxxing", I thought I was pretty ugly. Now, I realize that I look decent.

• +1