will a girl lose attraction to a good looking guy if he simps

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Sphinx
lets say he simps and is going overboard for her, would she lose attraction even tho hes good looking

• +1
Reactions: randomop, fukmylyf, likenesss and 1 other person
bones always win. I would say no but eh idk

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
No. The opposite would happen tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, justropemaxbro, blatonslatt and 1 other person
A little bit yes. but looks always WIN

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
lets say he simps and is going overboard for her, would she lose attraction even tho hes good looking

If he's too clingy and desperate, that's classic ick behavior.

If he's too clingy and desperate, that's classic ick behavior.
hes good looking tho, lets say hes her exact type physically but hes simping and showing how much he likes her etc

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
hes good looking tho, lets say hes her exact type physically but hes simping and showing how much he likes her etc

As long as he appears to be self composed and not clingy, sure.

If he's giving her compliments 24/7, not disagreeing with her, it's gonna be a turn off for her.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yes she will but she would tolerate much more simping from the gl guy before dumping him

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Women get off on being simped over. It's like a powertrip for them, controlling men via their thirst.

I'd rather die alone than conform to this modern standard, but most men will fold because they have lizard brains.

From my experience they do when you're needy. So basically showing affection can often have a positive effect. Compliments, being nice etc. But when you do that to the point of coming off as weak and insecure is when it's a problem. Like blowing up her phone, doing stuff for her thats clearly bad for you, comprimising your values etc

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
From my experience they do when you're needy. So basically showing affection can often have a positive effect. Compliments, being nice etc. But when you do that to the point of coming off as weak and insecure is when it's a problem. Like blowing up her phone, doing stuff for her thats clearly bad for you, comprimising your values etc
so no matter how good looking u are if u turn needy she aint gonna fw u

so no matter how good looking u are if u turn needy she aint gonna fw u
Both are on a spectrum. If you're theoretically the 100% perfect looking guy for her but are needy then you might be fine. But how needy can you get? Well no one is gonna want a guy who gets mad every time she does something without him or doesnt reply right away etc. In general I'd say just dont be on either extreme. Feel it out and see how she reacts to you. If she's responsive and affectionate then go ahead yourself

Both are on a spectrum. If you're theoretically the 100% perfect looking guy for her but are needy then you might be fine. But how needy can you get? Well no one is gonna want a guy who gets mad every time she does something without him or doesnt reply right away etc. In general I'd say just dont be on either extreme. Feel it out and see how she reacts to you. If she's responsive and affectionate then go ahead yourself
yea ive made mistakes being simpy with girls who rly liked me and initiated, not extreme simping but i notice if a girl gives u a chance and u act simpy she usually doesnt reciprocate and moves on from u, redpill game is important

yea ive made mistakes being simpy with girls who rly liked me and initiated, not extreme simping but i notice if a girl gives u a chance and u act simpy she usually doesnt reciprocate and moves on from u, redpill game is important
yeah i mean i personally dont believe in redpill game. but i think adopting some parts of that is good just bcs a lot of guys are super needy by default which isnt good.