Began ice-rolling my cheeks today

D

Deleted member 25938

. . .
No, not my ass cheeks, retard, the cheeks on my face.

One of my main failos are the copious amounts of buccal fat on my face due to my racial genetics (I'm rice). This experiment might actually backfire on me, especially given that there has been dispute on this site as to whether low temperatures promote or decrease (brown) fat production. At the end of the day though, here's only one way to find out what works for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer77, Gengar, floppa and 1 other person
@HimmyButler @mrriceguy @sibience @Gung-ho Asian @thecel @TRUE_CEL @StacySlayer @cancercell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, thecel, sibience and 1 other person
@HimmyButler @mrriceguy @sibience @Gung-ho Asian @thecel @TRUE_CEL @StacySlayer @cancercell
Im always the first tag cuz im him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, thecel and Deleted member 25938
It won't work lol.

Why do guys here cope like this?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938

One of my main failos are the copious amounts of buccal fat on my face due to my racial genetics (I'm rice). This experiment might actually backfire on me, especially given that there has been dispute on this site as to whether low temperatures promote or decrease (brown) fat production. At the end of the day though, here's only one way to find out what works for me.
How about you stop eating poor rice farmer diet you chink and you wouldn't have fat cheeks. Jfl at blaming genetics you bug eyed alien

• +1
How about you stop eating poor rice farmer diet you chink and you wouldn't have fat cheeks. Jfl at blaming genetics you bug eyed alien
I'm gonna try changing my diet over the summer in tandem with stuff like ice-rolling to see what happens. But if not, then the buccal fat will either have to be removed via buccal fat removal or over time.

Also damn boi, what's with the big mouth of yours? To take in and swallow those five BBCs at once?

First round exits I’m afraid.
ECF we mog the cavs and we will expose the celtics. Myt main team is the rockets anyways so i dont care too much as long as thhe nets are ass

Disappointed it was not your ass cheeks. 🙁

• JFL

Results?