"Beginner gains" in underdeveloped body parts

Deleted member 10367

Deleted member 10367

Diamond
Is it theorically possible to enjoy "beginner gains" (gaining muscle even when in a calories surplus) after having been working out for a certain time, but not having trained correctly a certain body part?

I mean after correcting your exercises in that particular bodypart OFC.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: animo123 and .👽.
yes, but natty lifting is cope. Inject if you are over 18, roids are cheap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
This is more difficult to explain than i though ngl.

I'll put this way : imagine you have been working out for a year and you achieved a good base, but you didn't exercise, for example, your dorsal or your calves correctly. Still, you want to cut because summer is coming bro.

Would it be possible to gain muscle in those underdeveloped parts, doing the correct exercises, even when in a calory deficit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and EasternRightWinger15
Would it be possible to gain muscle in those underdeveloped parts, doing the correct exercises, even when in a calory deficit?
yes just no have very shit genes

• +1
yes, but natty lifting is cope. Inject if you are over 18, roids are cheap
Bullshit, and if you're not capable of looking good after a few years of natty lifting you'll probably still look like shit with roids

• +1
Reactions: animo123, EasternRightWinger15 and pizza
Yes neck also for example but i would prefer bulking and neck training for even better gains

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 10367
Bullshit, and if you're not capable of looking good after a few years of natty lifting you'll probably still look like shit with roids
yes bro I lift natty how could you tell?

• JFL
Reactions: pizza

I'll put this way : imagine you have been working out for a year and you achieved a good base, but you didn't exercise, for example, your dorsal or your calves correctly. Still, you want to cut because summer is coming bro.

yes in theory

yes

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 10367
Yes, change your exercises and you may get new DOMS and new growth, it's called hitting the muscles through different angles. And this is considering you are already training properly and not half assing yourself and not achieving anything.

• +1
can i make beginner gains in my penis??:sneaky: