⚡ [The possible use of whole body vibration therapy to aid Height Growth and bone development + Bones-mashing evidence] ⚡

n9wiff

n9wiff

😛

Text

Firstly, let me state that this is just a possible therapy to aid the development of height growth. This therapy uses vibration frequencies and mehcanical stimulation to possible aid height growth and according to some studies "improving their neuromuscular, respiratory and cardiovascular functions.". Before we begin we need to first understand about vibrations and it's effects on the human body.

Vibrations definitely do and have been proven to have a strong effect on out bodies. Our bodies have been shown to have it's own vibration frequencies. Some studies say that ranges from 5-10 Hz some say 9-16Hz so I think it is safe to conclude that we are somewhere in this range of dispute. Our body is exposed to different vibration frequencies throughout the day. When we are in the car, on public transport or in industrial workplaces, our vibrations can change. Now to prove that this effect of vibration can genuinely change the body in a drastic way, I would like to present to you the case HAVS ( Hand-arm vibration syndrome ). Industrial workers are prone to this syndrome due to the strong vibrations their hands and fingers take on a daily basis. [1][2]. These vibrations have also been proven on many acocunts to affect the muscular and skeletan structure of said workers, causing all sorts of injuries. [3]

The basis of this method uses two principles. Whole body vibration therapy and targeted mechanical stimulation. We will be calling them WBVT and MS for the rest off this thread to reduce the strain of my fingers as a type this out.

Wbvt

Our goal here is to us WBVT to stimulate bone growth and bone density as an added benefit.

"Animal and human studies suggest that high-frequency, low-magnitude vibration therapy improves bone strength by increasing bone formation and decreasing bone resorption. There is also evidence that vibration therapy is useful in treating sarcopenia, which confounds skeletal fragility and fall risk in aging. Enhancement of skeletal and muscle strength involves regulating the differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells to build these tissues; mesenchymal stem cell lineage allocation is positively promoted by vibration signals." [4]

The research seems to state that our bones can detect the vibrations of postural muscle contractions. Our aim with WBVT is to replicate those vibrations being created so that our body is in this constant state of "activity" while it isn't doing anything. Think of it as periodically working out your skeletal structure from within. The research also states that the therapy can have positive effects on "improving their neuro-muscular, respiratory and cardiovascular functions." [5]

From this information we can conclude that even if you are done with puberty, you can still reap health benefits from gymcelling with this therapy. This also has benefits in anti-aging protocols. @You

This therapy isn't perfect however and there are alot of problems to tackle. The research in reference [5] says this. If you have read the whole paper, you would soon find out that we actually don't know what the most effective frequencies are. This makes aggresively amping the frequency effects not feasible because as I have explained in the introduction, high vibration frequencies can cause trama and even permanent injuries to not just bones and joints but also neurons and muscle cells.

I would recommend a low frequency treatment as this may have positive effects on bones while having a positive effect on muscle cells for sure.
Study [7] proves that these vibrations do in fact reach deep within the body. These were done at the "low frequencies" at less than one G.

"Bone's high sensitivity to mechanical signals may someday provide the basis for non-pharmaceutical interventions capable of increasing bone mass during growth, minimizing skeletal erosion during adulthood, and restoring tissue integrity following losses due to injury, disease or occupation (e.g., space-flight)." [6]

The research and studies have not been doing all this work only as an measure for preventing osteoperosis by the way. The following studies that I will reference has shown mobility and neuromuscular benefits to those that are 70-80 years old. These people are old obviously but I the research still holds weight as we know that these frequencies have an effect on the body.

"The comparisons revealed significant improvements in mobility and dual-task performance after the intervention in EG1, while there were improvements in reaction time, mobility, and dual-task performance in EG2 (p ≤ 0.05). The size of the interventions’ clinical effect was medium in EG1 and ranged from medium to large in EG2. The comparisons also showed a reduction in the fall rate in both EGs (EG1: -44.2%; EG2: − 63.0%, p ≤ 0.05) from baseline to post-intervention. The interventions’ effects on reaction time, mobility, and dual-task performance were no longer evident after the 12-week no-intervention follow-up period." [7]

The results indicated that the auditory complex choice reaction time decreased, and the anticipation skill with high speed increased after the WBV in women with normal lumbar lordosis (P = 0.01, P = 0.01, respectively). Additionally, the visual choice reaction time in women with lumbar hyperlordosis significantly decreased after WBV intervention. Although other variables in the two groups decreased after vibration, these changes were not statistically significant. [8]

Localised

"In the absence of mechanical usage, limbs develop with only 30–50% of normal bone mass. A child growing without skeletal loading will develop thin, fragile long bones with diminished periosteal circumference" [9]

This paper was a very interesting read and I implore everyone else interested to download the PDF and read it for yourselves. It mentions Wolfs's law aswell so bonesmashers can rub it out to this one.

This study basically tells us that mechanical stimulation does have effect on bones and during your development years, a marginal effect. They seem to insinuate that not working out could lead to reduced height gains but I will look into that in a completely different thread I may or may not go through with writing.

This article too has also said that targeted mechanical stimulation AKA BONESMASHING will have an impact on bone formation, bone resoprtion and density.

Bonesmashing isn't pseudoscience.

Sigma
Text1
Sigma

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: shewantsme, Sushifart, LooxmaxxingM and 22 others
how do i grow to 6'8

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Tagging High-IQ users : @Pei @LeonidasGui @BrahminBoss @mathis

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ibIamechico, mathis and 2 others
wtf is this

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lucifer6969, Timmy and 3 others
i created a permanent bump in my forehead. absolutely hate it

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai and n9wiff
i created a permanent bump in my forehead. absolutely hate it
From brow ridge smashing? Also yes bonesmashing 100% works my fucking shins are all bumpy when i feel em, not much visual difference but on ur face i’m sure it’d show

Also cool thread

How the fuck do we use it tho

• +1
good readable thread with scientific sources, too bad nobody will read it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, CarrotMaxxer and n9wiff
From brow ridge smashing? Also yes bonesmashing 100% works my fucking shins are all bumpy when i feel em, not much visual difference but on ur face i’m sure it’d show

Also cool thread

no id never do such cringe thing
i just hit my forehead (high, below the hairline) because i was feeling bad

• +1

Also cool thread

Same setup, you need to get a plate that vibrates at the corresponding frequency, I suggest staying below 1g

• +1
Reactions: ibIamechico, 97baHater and xegigi
damn high effort, researched, and well formatted

will read

• Love it
  • JFL

Also cool thread

you will just cause unpredictable bone growth, possibly a shittier quality bone and damage ur soft tissues

• +1
you will just cause unpredictable bone growth, possibly a shittier quality bone and damage ur soft tissues
Yeah, thats why i dont do it

I use to smash my zygos but i dont want asymmetries, my fucking shins are bumpy all over the place

Though i’ll probably smash my chin

• +1
Where do i aquire this and can i use it for cock growth?

Something like this but higher quality and can go up to 60Hz. Still looking for a source myself because most plates cap at 30Hz. Quality also has to be good as your weight may reduce the efficacy of the machine. Your body weight and composition may also affect the way the vibrations reach upwards as like the studies I linked, vibrations reaching up to the head was still achievable but varried. Same with the pelvis study where they had to switch positions for increased absorbption.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, ibIamechico, wollet2 and 3 others
You can use it to improve work-out recovery, increasing neurological capabilities, anti-aging and fighting osteoporosis.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, ibIamechico and Sapieeen
View attachment 2939291

Something like this but higher quality and can go up to 60Hz. Still looking for a source myself because most plates cap at 30Hz. Quality also has to be good as your weight may reduce the efficacy of the machine. Your body weight and composition may also affect the way the vibrations reach upwards as like the studies I linked, vibrations reaching up to the head was still achievable but varried. Same with the pelvis study where they had to switch positions for increased absorbption.
Cool this seems like massive cope ngl but i listen to subliminals so who cares

Unironically though can i use this for cock growth

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, ibIamechico, Sapieeen and 1 other person
Washing machine plus dancing

Can I give myself convulsions ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sushifart and n9wiff
@Oscar @Sapieeen @LegitUser @4lt.Real

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ibIamechico, 4lt.Real and Sapieeen
Stop with the fucking science bullshit just tell me how do I best replicate these vibrations

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ibIamechico and !MagicMan777
30-50Hz must reach target area.
And how tf do I do this exactly? I do not have a comically sized vibrator for my entire body.

• +1
And how tf do I do this exactly? I do not have a comically sized vibrator for my entire body.
It's in the picture greycel

5 minutes is all it takes to read this

• +1
Reactions: ibIamechico
just bone scratch with a insulin needle (proven method no larp)

• JFL
can u explain how this has anti ageing utility outside of increaseing bone mass

• +1
can u explain how this has anti ageing utility outside of increaseing bone mass
Neruo-muscular benefits, memory benefits and preventing osteoporosis. Studies also claim that the base vibrations produced by muscles upholding posture can decrease with age and is the cause of loss of strength and osteoporosis and hip fractures so theoretically this could prevent that degradation from happening.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ibIamechico and Youㅤ
Neruo-muscular benefits, memory benefits and preventing osteoporosis. Studies also claim that the base vibrations produced by muscles upholding posture can decrease with age and is the cause of loss of strength and osteoporosis and hip fractures so theoretically this could prevent that degradation from happening.
if it increases differentiation , it accelerates telomere loss . not to say theres no utility when old to increaseing differentiation , but there is a cost . unless it can lengthen telomeres or promote some sort of hormesis .

if it increases differentiation , it accelerates telomere loss . not to say theres no utility when old to increaseing differentiation , but there is a cost . unless it can lengthen telomeres or promote some sort of hormesis .
If I am not mistaken pushing frequency higher above 50hz would promote hormesis and that would in turn lead to the lengthening of the telemores' right?

I am not an anti-aging expert, just thought this would help because the studies had mentioned prevention of osteoporosis, boneloss yadada so I'd thought it be relevant.

• +1
Reactions: ibIamechico and Youㅤ
If I am not mistaken pushing frequency higher above 50hz would promote hormesis and that would in turn lead to the lengthening of the telemores' right?
and you'd still reap the benefits, proven in the study.

• +1
Reactions: ibIamechico

I am not an anti-aging expert, just thought this would help because the studies had mentioned prevention of osteoporosis, boneloss yadada so I'd thought it be relevant.
i really have no idea since ive never read on vibrations

evidence > theory

• +1
figure 2
^vibration -> more proliferation potential

"At LP time point, in contrast to 9.8% SA-βgal positive cells in P6 MSCs, 42.8% of cells in the non-LIV LP group were identified as SA-βgal positive (P < 0.001) and this was decreased to 26.8% in the LP + LIV group (Fig. 3b)."
^ less marker of senescence

telomeres same

• +1
@truecel12
I hate to meat ride and glaze you like this... but you seem to have a brain unlike other heightmaxxers
when you have time can u read this and tell me what u think

@truecel12
I hate to meat ride and glaze you like this... but you seem to have a brain unlike other heightmaxxers
when you have time can u read this and tell me what u think
i dnr but its low risk and could be used as an adjunctive method to something like hgh
seems better for bone density but thats good anyways

• +1
View attachment 2939287

Same setup, you need to get a plate that vibrates at the corresponding frequency, I suggest staying below 1g
Thx for tagging me good thread btw❤️.

Someone already tried this his name is heightquest on insta
I think some user made a thread about him @Rigged if im not wrong, he grips a dumbell with his knee and vibrates.
but vibration plate cost like 120$:lul:

Is this worth to buy JFL?!? or get a massage gun maybe

• +1
i really like the animated text
you think a vibrating butt plug would achieve similar results?

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and n9wiff
high Iq interesting thread, even if its unlikely any new methods are needed here tbh. good shit OP, bookmarked

• +1

View attachment 2938968

Firstly, let me state that this is just a possible therapy to aid the development of height growth. This therapy uses vibration frequencies and mehcanical stimulation to possible aid height growth and according to some studies "improving their neuromuscular, respiratory and cardiovascular functions.". Before we begin we need to first understand about vibrations and it's effects on the human body.

Vibrations definitely do and have been proven to have a strong effect on out bodies. Our bodies have been shown to have it's own vibration frequencies. Some studies say that ranges from 5-10 Hz some say 9-16Hz so I think it is safe to conclude that we are somewhere in this range of dispute. Our body is exposed to different vibration frequencies throughout the day. When we are in the car, on public transport or in industrial workplaces, our vibrations can change. Now to prove that this effect of vibration can genuinely change the body in a drastic way, I would like to present to you the case HAVS ( Hand-arm vibration syndrome ). Industrial workers are prone to this syndrome due to the strong vibrations their hands and fingers take on a daily basis. [1][2]. These vibrations have also been proven on many acocunts to affect the muscular and skeletan structure of said workers, causing all sorts of injuries. [3]

The basis of this method uses two principles. Whole body vibration therapy and targeted mechanical stimulation. We will be calling them WBVT and MS for the rest off this thread to reduce the strain of my fingers as a type this out.

View attachment 2939074

Our goal here is to us WBVT to stimulate bone growth and bone density as an added benefit.

"Animal and human studies suggest that high-frequency, low-magnitude vibration therapy improves bone strength by increasing bone formation and decreasing bone resorption. There is also evidence that vibration therapy is useful in treating sarcopenia, which confounds skeletal fragility and fall risk in aging. Enhancement of skeletal and muscle strength involves regulating the differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells to build these tissues; mesenchymal stem cell lineage allocation is positively promoted by vibration signals." [4]

The research seems to state that our bones can detect the vibrations of postural muscle contractions. Our aim with WBVT is to replicate those vibrations being created so that our body is in this constant state of "activity" while it isn't doing anything. Think of it as periodically working out your skeletal structure from within. The research also states that the therapy can have positive effects on "improving their neuro-muscular, respiratory and cardiovascular functions." [5]

View attachment 2939089

From this information we can conclude that even if you are done with puberty, you can still reap health benefits from gymcelling with this therapy. This also has benefits in anti-aging protocols. @You

This therapy isn't perfect however and there are alot of problems to tackle. The research in reference [5] says this. If you have read the whole paper, you would soon find out that we actually don't know what the most effective frequencies are. This makes aggresively amping the frequency effects not feasible because as I have explained in the introduction, high vibration frequencies can cause trama and even permanent injuries to not just bones and joints but also neurons and muscle cells.

I would recommend a low frequency treatment as this may have positive effects on bones while having a positive effect on muscle cells for sure.
Study [7] proves that these vibrations do in fact reach deep within the body. These were done at the "low frequencies" at less than one G.

"Bone's high sensitivity to mechanical signals may someday provide the basis for non-pharmaceutical interventions capable of increasing bone mass during growth, minimizing skeletal erosion during adulthood, and restoring tissue integrity following losses due to injury, disease or occupation (e.g., space-flight)." [6]

The research and studies have not been doing all this work only as an measure for preventing osteoperosis by the way. The following studies that I will reference has shown mobility and neuromuscular benefits to those that are 70-80 years old. These people are old obviously but I the research still holds weight as we know that these frequencies have an effect on the body.

"The comparisons revealed significant improvements in mobility and dual-task performance after the intervention in EG1, while there were improvements in reaction time, mobility, and dual-task performance in EG2 (p ≤ 0.05). The size of the interventions’ clinical effect was medium in EG1 and ranged from medium to large in EG2. The comparisons also showed a reduction in the fall rate in both EGs (EG1: -44.2%; EG2: − 63.0%, p ≤ 0.05) from baseline to post-intervention. The interventions’ effects on reaction time, mobility, and dual-task performance were no longer evident after the 12-week no-intervention follow-up period." [7]

The results indicated that the auditory complex choice reaction time decreased, and the anticipation skill with high speed increased after the WBV in women with normal lumbar lordosis (P = 0.01, P = 0.01, respectively). Additionally, the visual choice reaction time in women with lumbar hyperlordosis significantly decreased after WBV intervention. Although other variables in the two groups decreased after vibration, these changes were not statistically significant. [8]

View attachment 2939125

View attachment 2939205

"In the absence of mechanical usage, limbs develop with only 30–50% of normal bone mass. A child growing without skeletal loading will develop thin, fragile long bones with diminished periosteal circumference" [9]

This paper was a very interesting read and I implore everyone else interested to download the PDF and read it for yourselves. It mentions Wolfs's law aswell so bonesmashers can rub it out to this one.

This study basically tells us that mechanical stimulation does have effect on bones and during your development years, a marginal effect. They seem to insinuate that not working out could lead to reduced height gains but I will look into that in a completely different thread I may or may not go through with writing.

This article too has also said that targeted mechanical stimulation AKA BONESMASHING will have an impact on bone formation, bone resoprtion and density.

View attachment 2939268

View attachment 2939282View attachment 2939281View attachment 2939282

DNR

• WTF

View attachment 2940229 I think some user made a thread about him @Rigged if im not wrong, he grips a dumbell with his knee and vibrates.

120 dollars and he can use it long term so imo its actually very worth it.

And don't forget that it has other benefits to o like improved gym recovery and strength

• +1
Reactions: ibIamechico and 4lt.Real
120 dollars and he can use it long term so imo its actually very worth it.

And don't forget that it has other benefits to o like improved gym recovery and strength
I think I own one but I have no clue what to do with it, just stand on it?

View attachment 2940229 I think some user made a thread about him @Rigged if im not wrong, he grips a dumbell with his knee and vibrates.

heightquest was talking about adding it to the tortion part
thats just the vibration part u cant use it alone u need some sort of weight i dnr the thread here so idk if u already said ur gonna use it
the weight is suppused to be used to stretch not just adding weight

also tag me 1 more time and ur getting harrassed

• So Sad
Reactions: 4lt.Real

View attachment 2938968

View attachment 2939074

View attachment 2939089

View attachment 2939125

View attachment 2939205

View attachment 2939268

View attachment 2939282View attachment 2939281View attachment 2939282

good effort but my thread was better

• +1
Tagging High-IQ users : @Pei @LeonidasGui @BrahminBoss @mathis
u @ that nigga mathis jfl thats a foid btw and shes goofy oofy poofy

• +1
Can you link your thread? I can't find it. thanks bhai

Thats part 2 scroll to the bottom of that too see part 1 first but u can read it in any order since 1 is about tortion 2 is about vibration i think

• +1