Behaved like an absolute slayer today

X

xit

Kraken
i work retail and i spoke to so many beautiful females. i was nt as fuck, their positive reactions to me gave me confidence. i attribute it to my new sweater i got my, haircut and posture/ overall swag (and jutting/squinting). sweater:
af0bcee9f73ac92694f606b6f21ac2b7.png

some highlights:

green eyed milf: was extremely receptive and kept making conversation. got really close to her and she didnt pull away at all and seemed to enjoy it. this is a sign of physical attraction. no cope

blue eyed teenage goddess: absolutely beautiful, psl7. was being playful for no reason. i asked her if she cared about her receipt and she started behaving like a child begging for it even though i know she didnt really care. she was smiling like crazy and holding eye contact

sexy nordic milf: she was just being very receptive and holding eye contact. nothing special she was just very gl

it feels great to interact with attractive females so smoothly and have them enjoy the interaction, man. this is what ascension is like

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Effortless, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I had a friend who worked at target and thought every female who talked to him wanted to suck him off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 2426, Hector and 9 others
You just need to go out. You are already chad but with metal problems

You just need to go out. You are already chad but with metal problems
go where? i dont know anyone. tinder is my only option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
go where? i dont know anyone. tinder is my only option

Go out alone and approach girls alone. That's what I do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Demir and Deleted member 1464
Good for you bro, there’s no better feeling than making eye contact with a pretty and smiling femoid

• +1
Reactions: xit
  • +1
Are you working at Costco? Hmu with one of them cards why is that shit so expensive

Damn I could never work in retail

Great work

Would you prefer the MILF or the TEEN ?

• +1
I had a friend who worked at target and thought every female who talked to him wanted to suck him off.
i dont think that at all but a few of these females seemed like they enjoyed talking to me a bit too much

like they were talking to a 'chad'

• +1
Don't brag about being Chad unless you are posting proof boyo you don't wanna go down this road on here

• +1
Reactions: Luciano, Jack, Usum and 1 other person
Don't brag about being Chad unless you are posting proof boyo you don't wanna go down this road on here
never said i was but today was extraordinary and thinking about it objectively.. i could theoretically imagine a chad being in my shoes

not saying i am

never said i was but today was extraordinary and thinking about it objectively.. i could theoretically imagine a chad being in my shoes

not saying i am
pics

I just don't like dealing with people constantly

Teens and early to mid twenties all the way

(y)(y)(y)

• +1
I'm jealous af

What bitch?

Um, sweaty? I just spent three hours combing through all of your reddit comments from the past two years, and oof, that's a yikes from me. I literally can't even right now. Oh sweat summer child, you do realize you are making me lose all faith in humanity? I'm literally shaking rn. Lets unpack this. It's almost as if maybe, just maybe, your toxic, problematic behavior towards women is because someone hurt you. Just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being, and as a male feminist, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Let that sink in.
Yikes!

Did you close a deal ?
If not, that's nonsense.

Go Mode One from ARC.

Not
a
single
word

• +1
how tall are you? Besides, should this be supposed to be good? just kindness, nothing notorious or impressive, so whatever

i work retail and i spoke to so many beautiful females. i was nt as fuck, their positive reactions to me gave me confidence. i attribute it to my new sweater i got my, haircut and posture/ overall swag (and jutting/squinting). sweater:

some highlights:

green eyed milf: was extremely receptive and kept making conversation. got really close to her and she didnt pull away at all and seemed to enjoy it. this is a sign of physical attraction. no cope

blue eyed teenage goddess: absolutely beautiful, psl7. was being playful for no reason. i asked her if she cared about her receipt and she started behaving like a child begging for it even though i know she didnt really care. she was smiling like crazy and holding eye contact

sexy nordic milf: she was just being very receptive and holding eye contact. nothing special she was just very gl

it feels great to interact with attractive females so smoothly and have them enjoy the interaction, man. this is what ascension is like

your phenotype ?

how tall are you? Besides, should this be supposed to be good? just kindness, nothing notorious or impressive, so whatever
Like 6'2 or 3

It was just crazy because i had so many attractive girls treating me like a king in a row

I have never been this nt in my life, making girls laugh constantly

Modern day women are generally cold as fuck so i must be doing something right

Like 6'2 or 3

It was just crazy because i had so many attractive girls treating me like a king in a row

I have never been this nt in my life, making girls laugh constantly

Modern day women are generally cold as fuck so i must be doing something right
Relax brad pitt

I worked in retail too, most girls and women (customers) were very flirtry. They also have a good mood because they are buying shit, and they love buying shits all time.

some highlights:

and then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: Festrunk
r u the nigga pakcin ma groceries at walmart?