Behavior mogs looks when it comes to securing sex from foids

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReporductiveSuccess
As someone with 103 slays while under the influence of alcohol/drugs and only one slay while sober thanks to meeting a giga whore Polish foid from an anonymous app who would've fucked me regardless even if I looked like Quasimodo, behaviour mogs looks for slaying.

If we take my 40 or so slays where I pre arranged to meet a girl from online (then drank alcohol to help me stay NT and give me the low inhib to escalate) and ponder what would've happened had I been sober for all of those meetings, maybe I would've gotten 10 slays but I doubt it would be any more than that

If we take my 50 or so slays where I showed up to a venue and brought a girl home, I would say this slay tally would be maximum 3 if I was sober for all of those nights out. There's a good chance it would be 0 but I will assume that due to being sober I'd eventually find something that works to get a foid to fuck every once in a blue moon thanks to trial and error.

You may point me to how on online dating it is basically the guys with the top 2% of profiles doing nearly all of the slaying.
Surely that means looks are the most important factor by far right?
Well if we assume that online dating neutralizes behaviour across different personality types so that there's no benefit to being an extravert over an introvert (assuming only text is used to create meetups, no facetime or NT expression snaps) then that just goes to show just how rare your looks need to be in order to compensate for not being able to demonstrate certain behaviours like is the case in real life

If online dating didn't exist and only the top 2% most attractive looking men ever had a girlfriend or sex due to foids only looking towards elite looks rather than behavior, imagine how fucked up the market and society would be.
This is utterly unfathomable because of how many LTNs you currently see on the streets with girlfriends, often MTB and even HTB.

You could say it's not only the top 2% of men lookswise who have managed to slay or get a girlfriend from online dating, but the guys below this level usually have a very NT profile showing them with friends and an exciting life (behaviour) which just goes back once again to showing behaviour trumping looks.
This is why basement selfies of goodlooking guys fail compared to the type of guy just mentioned.

When I was in college I had 6 slays from dating apps and when I spoke to the NT house party druggies who I lived with one year, out of 5 guys none of them had ever met a girl from a dating app despite all of them having tinder for years. One of them claimed 50 irl slays which was believable given he was seen as the leader and was giga NT, the rest all got foids here and there through social circle.

This is just a mild example of the discrepancy between slaying via irl compared to slaying from dating apps.
The NTs who didnt meet the looks threshold to even get one girl to meet any of them were slaying girls irl thanks to their behaviour while the 6'4 aspie HTN gymcel who had zero social circle slays met the looks threshold to fuck 6 girls from online.

Now lets push things further and ask ourselves why would an average white foid who is in a position to be with an average or above man of her own race choose to be with an ethnic who is physically and mentally ineferior to an average man of her own race?
It's because there are certain behaviours we can observe among the bottom of the barrell within the white race that overlaps with the behaviour of ethnics.
A chav white will be able to relate to the behaviour of an ethnic eons before they will ever be able to relate to the behaviour of a non subhuman white.

This is why I am starting to see things from the position that attempting to save whites from race mixxing as a whole is something that wont be achieved and it would actually be best of chavs just interbreed with ethnics so that they can be even more clearly distinguishable from normal whites and create their own hybrid race of subhumans that we will share zero common features with.

In shitty low paid jobs that young, low class foids work in, they will be surrounded by ethnics all day and because of how much they select for behaviour over looks and race, they will interbreed with these ethhnics in significant numbers.
Since ethnics see white women as the prize, they will aim to have mixed children that look like mongrel abominations.
In contrast, during the crusades, whites didn't even consider sand subhuman women to be worth raping or taking to breed with since they would produce inferior offspring so they just massacred them once they took control of their cities.

The main issue I see is white foids who could've been raised completely normally, being forced to sit in a classroom with loudmouth shitskins who soak up all of the attention in the classroom thus disrupting the natural order.
Because of the white man's nature to co operate so that everyone benefits while the ethnics nature is to use brutish tactics to disrupt others in a bid to get their own way, foids may start to think that the disruptive, race to the bottom pattern of behavior holds some merit when they see ethnics being rewarded for it because teachers are afraid to discipline little shitskin rats properly due to fear of being called racist.
There should be no fucking reason for a white female to ever be put in a room that allows them to observe this ethnic behaviour.

Low sentience behaviour, particuarly extraversion(the low sentient kind) is sought after by women far more than goodlooks with non extraverted behaviour will ever be since its a womans imperative to keep men in an animalistic non ascended state

Women believe that extraverted behaviour (which is heritable) is a greater predicter that their potential male offspring will reproduce to pass on their genes than if their potential male offspring are physically attractive but behave in a non extraverted manner

Anyone who has taken mdma and went from being rejected by foids to having foids gravitate to them within the same night will know what I'm saying is 100% facts.
The looks threshold you need to pass to offset having no opportunity to demonstrate your behaviour is 98th percentile (online dating)
The looks threshold you need to pass to offset behaving suboptimally when you actually meet the girl irl is like 99.8th percentile

Looks theory (beyond what every human is instinctively aware of from the age of 5) is just a fantasy for aspies who never fit in and the resentment from this created the belief that they deserve to be treated by people in a manner which THEY would treat PSL Gods.
Behaviour theory's level of legitimacy is what aspies think Looks theory level of legitimacy is
While status theory is more potent than behaviour theory since you can slay with status without requiring behaviour (eg, me slaying sober thorugh bouncer game while only having one sober slay as the active pursuer of the foid) but that's a discussion for a different day

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Pandora, Yden_M and 44 others
Good thread. But too long for the attention span of the average User in this Forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tookcel, LooksmaxxHopeful, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 16 others
Unfortnately my brain so so subhuman even getting drunk doesnt lower my inhin and improve my behavior

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, LooksmaxxHopeful, HTN_When_Lean and 23 others
The looks threshold you need to pass to offset behaving suboptimally when you actually meet the girl irl is like 99.8th percentile
I've noticed that often

Behaviour theory's level of legitimacy is what aspies think Looks theory level of legitimacy is
While status theory is more potent than behaviour theory since you can slay with status without requiring behaviour (eg, me slaying sober thorugh bouncer game while only having one sober slay as the active pursuer of the foid) but that's a discussion for a different day
Water, status is severally underrated here.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 61703, Jova and 9 others
Up.
This is a useful thread that's in danger of being buried

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Jova, |Daddy_Zygos| and 8 others
Why do you have the intention to make these long threads aware that they will be poorly considered in relation to content?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, |Daddy_Zygos|, zurzolo and 3 others
Why do you have the intention to make these long threads aware that they will be poorly considered in relation to content?
Can you rephrase that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Richard_Hungwell, Jova and 4 others
Can you rephrase that?
What motivates you to write a considerable amount of text knowing that it will be "little considered" given the dynamics of the forum, especially here in the off topic?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, zurzolo, N1666 and 4 others
Good thread. Bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Jova, thereallegend and 2 others
What motivates you to write a considerable amount of text knowing that it will be "little considered" given the dynamics of the forum, especially here in the off topic?
I feel the need to formulate my thoughts into writing and it doesn't really matter if the thread doesn't take off, I'll come back to it at some point to read for my own benefit.
Also whoever it is for will probably stumble on it and commit to reading.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, zurzolo, Zizou and 4 others
I am lazy and a bad user however I am glad if I contribute to notifying a good discussion
I feel the need to formulate my thoughts into writing and it doesn't really matter if the thread doesn't take off, I'll come back to it at some point to read for my own benefit.
Also whoever it is for will probably stumble on it and commit to reading.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
extremely good thread. Niggas wonder why ugly ass black dudes get hella pussy irl, its because of behavior bruh. That shit is more than half of the game irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Richard_Hungwell, forevergymcelling and 8 others
Pointless, u can’t change ur behavior anyways

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Richard_Hungwell, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
WATER

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Darkeningstar
OP's username is 6ft4

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, zurzolo, spark and 5 others
lowIQs being extremely attractive to women cannot be understated

HighIQs are always incel nerds

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, stamaster21, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
cope. its al about looks and having high T. Cant fake this people will put you back in your place when you act differnt then your hormones would normally make you.

• +1
Reactions: Lemonhead, JustCallMeKash and bloomercel
it's true, these days it doesn't take much for a foid to sleep with a man.

not a single molecule has been read after the title

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Htobrother
National service if in effect would eliminate chavs and other degenerates, including illegal immigrants as it puts them on a watch. There was a time 100 years ago when nobody towns still looked and behaved decent and upper class. Also about introversion and extraversion, ambiversion is the key, though I've not had MDMA but once pulled a short fat assed milf who was on it at the time during my university days it goes without saying that alcohol has always been the main proprietor for helping ugly or introverted people get laid. Looks theory is similar to Ugly Duckling theory, like David Gandy however the majority of the population are average and weak and never see their disciplined potential.

Were most of your slays online, out drunk or bouncing? If you can be able to divide them as a ratio?

Last edited:
  • +1
extremely good thread. Niggas wonder why ugly ass black dudes get hella pussy irl, its because of behavior bruh. That shit is more than half of the game irl
Luck also plays a factor. Low inhibition men are more willing to handle a lot of rejection cause they don't care then high inhibition users who are analyzing their face in the mirror after each rejection

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and autistic_tendencies
Great thread, but I think you’re overestimating the change in your behavior from alcohol rather than the change in THEIR behaviorn

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and 6ft4
National service if in effect would eliminate chavs and other degenerates, including illegal immigrants as it puts them on a watch. There was a time 100 years ago when nobody towns still looked and behaved decent and upper class.
Why do you keep shilling national service?
I diagree with being obligated to do anything like that with the risk of imprisonment if I dont
In general I fucking hate hierarchical structures that are funded by the government forcing me to pay tax with threat of jail
Always just leads to psychopaths, traitors and kikes rising up the ranks against the interest of the population

I can see national service making sense somewhere like Finland since it's quite ethnically homogenous so it helps with patriotism
But if they brought in national service in Ireland it would specifically be so that white foids are forced to mix with ethnics 24/7 for weeks at a time.
And because of what I noted earlier in the thread, foids will start to see the appeal in these ethnics from exposure to their behaviour regardless of how much lower their looks level is than the natives

Also about introversion and extraversion, ambiversion is the key, though I've not had MDMA but once pulled a short fat assed milf who was on it at the time during my university days it goes without saying that alcohol has always been the main proprietor for helping ugly or introverted people get laid. Looks theory is similar to Ugly Duckling theory, like David Gandy however the majority of the population are average and weak and never see their disciplined potential.

Were most of your slays online, out drunk or bouncing? If you can be able to divide them as a ratio?
Slayed a co worker: 1
Slays as a bouncer: 5
Slayed foids I had first contact with on a night out: 54
Slayed foids I had first contact with online: 44

Great thread, but I think you’re overestimating the change in your behavior from alcohol rather than the change in THEIR behaviorn
What do you mean?

• +1
Reactions: infini
What do you mean?
I think the key here is that the girls are drunk and horny, not that your behavior is enhanced a ton while drunk

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist

Last edited:
I always enjoy reading your threads.

You could say it's not only the top 2% of men lookswise who have managed to slay or get a girlfriend from online dating, but the guys below this level usually have a very NT profile showing them with friends and an exciting life (behaviour) which just goes back once again to showing behaviour trumping looks.
This is why basement selfies of goodlooking guys fail compared to the type of guy just mentioned.

I had a similar thought after the upteenth time that a Hinge foid seemed very into me at first but then ghosted when I asked her out. I have only selfies and pics with animals. The girl swiping right and even messaging first right away is an impulsive thing, her really liking what she sees at that moment. But actually meeting up and doing anything with the guy, she has to think about that, this is where trust comes in and social proof.

A lot of my matches look almost exactly like girls I had things with in college, so again I know what my league is. Maybe the difference maker was that in college, girls saw me with friends and at parties. I’d say that looks determine your league, but you need to be social to actually play in it.

I’ve only ever fucked one girl without any kind of social backdrop or proof, it was when I was 22. She made it blatantly obvious and easy and then it went from sex within an hour of meeting to never seeing each other again. So 100% impulse. I’ve had opportunities for something like that to happen again but I either didn’t approach or it fizzled out every time. I need friends, and foids know it. Social circle both gets you meeting way more and way better girls, while also taking care of the social proof filter. It is how humans evolved to mate. Anything else is unnatural and subhuman, we’re not supposed to go through life alone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Darkeningstar, Chadeep and 1 other person
Why do you keep shilling national service?
I diagree with being obligated to do anything like that with the risk of imprisonment if I dont
In general I fucking hate hierarchical structures that are funded by the government forcing me to pay tax with threat of jail
I just feel the opposite makes a shittier place. A benefits/ welfare system breeding ground. Shiter quality of life, more immigration and more tax I guess. National service only really came to my mind the more I got invested in this idea. Armed forces' mentalities can produce more chads. There was a time when they had more status than footballers and so hopefully the ladies still like that attention.

Recently found this on a mooch jfl:
Always just leads to psychopaths, traitors and kikes rising up the ranks against the interest of the population
I can see national service making sense somewhere like Finland since it's quite ethnically homogenous so it helps with patriotism
But if they brought in national service in Ireland it would specifically be so that white foids are forced to mix with ethnics 24/7 for weeks at a time.
??? Unless the women go? Seems like Israel is doing something right. And if Ireland go that way, it potentially will be the same for both genders.
And because of what I noted earlier in the thread, foids will start to see the appeal in these ethnics from exposure to their behaviour regardless of how much lower their looks level is than the natives
Whites need to step up big time and use they can do it, so can I card. I dunno.
Slayed a co worker: 1
Slays as a bouncer: 5
Slayed foids I had first contact with on a night out: 54
Slayed foids I had first contact with online: 44
Mirin. Spent that whole time in a LTR instead.

Last edited:
  • +1
As someone with 103 slays while under the influence of alcohol/drugs and only one slay while sober thanks to meeting a giga whore Polish foid from an anonymous app who would've fucked me regardless even if I looked like Quasimodo, behaviour mogs looks for slaying.

If we take my 40 or so slays where I pre arranged to meet a girl from online (then drank alcohol to help me stay NT and give me the low inhib to escalate) and ponder what would've happened had I been sober for all of those meetings, maybe I would've gotten 10 slays but I doubt it would be any more than that

If we take my 50 or so slays where I showed up to a venue and brought a girl home, I would say this slay tally would be maximum 3 if I was sober for all of those nights out. There's a good chance it would be 0 but I will assume that due to being sober I'd eventually find something that works to get a foid to fuck every once in a blue moon thanks to trial and error.

You may point me to how on online dating it is basically the guys with the top 2% of profiles doing nearly all of the slaying.
Well if we assume that online dating neutralizes behaviour across different personality types so that there's no benefit to being an extravert over an introvert (assuming only text is used to create meetups, no facetime or NT expression snaps) then that just goes to show just how rare your looks need to be in order to compensate for not being able to demonstrate certain behaviours like is the case in real life

If online dating didn't exist and only the top 2% most attractive looking men ever had a girlfriend or sex due to foids only looking towards elite looks rather than behavior, imagine how fucked up the market and society would be.
This is utterly unfathomable because of how many LTNs you currently see on the streets with girlfriends, often MTB and even HTB.

When I was in college I had 6 slays from dating apps and when I spoke to the NT house party druggies who I lived with one year, out of 5 guys none of them had ever met a girl from a dating app despite all of them having tinder for years. One of them claimed 50 irl slays which was believable given he was seen as the leader and was giga NT, the rest all got foids here and there through social circle.

This is just a mild example of the discrepancy between slaying via irl compared to slaying from dating apps.
The NTs who didnt meet the looks threshold to even get one girl to meet any of them were slaying girls irl thanks to their behaviour while the 6'4 aspie HTN gymcel who had zero social circle slays met the looks threshold to fuck 6 girls from online.

Now lets push things further and ask ourselves why would an average white foid who is in a position to be with an average or above man of her own race choose to be with an ethnic who is physically and mentally ineferior to an average man of her own race?
It's because there are certain behaviours we can observe among the bottom of the barrell within the white race that overlaps with the behaviour of ethnics.
A chav white will be able to relate to the behaviour of an ethnic eons before they will ever be able to relate to the behaviour of a non subhuman white.

This is why I am starting to see things from the position that attempting to save whites from race mixxing as a whole is something that wont be achieved and it would actually be best of chavs just interbreed with ethnics so that they can be even more clearly distinguishable from normal whites and create their own hybrid race of subhumans that we will share zero common features with.

In shitty low paid jobs that young, low class foids work in, they will be surrounded by ethnics all day and because of how much they select for behaviour over looks and race, they will interbreed with these ethhnics in significant numbers.
Since ethnics see white women as the prize, they will aim to have mixed children that look like mongrel abominations.
In contrast, during the crusades, whites didn't even consider sand subhuman women to be worth raping or taking to breed with since they would produce inferior offspring so they just massacred them once they took control of their cities.

The main issue I see is white foids who could've been raised completely normally, being forced to sit in a classroom with loudmouth shitskins who soak up all of the attention in the classroom thus disrupting the natural order.
Because of the white man's nature to co operate so that everyone benefits while the ethnics nature is to use brutish tactics to disrupt others in a bid to get their own way, foids may start to think that the disruptive, race to the bottom pattern of behavior holds some merit when they see ethnics being rewarded for it because teachers are afraid to discipline little shitskin rats properly due to fear of being called racist.
There should be no fucking reason for a white female to ever be put in a room that allows them to observe this ethnic behaviour.

Low sentience behaviour, particuarly extraversion(the low sentient kind) is sought after by women far more than goodlooks with non extraverted behaviour will ever be since its a womans imperative to keep men in an animalistic non ascended state

Women believe that extraverted behaviour (which is heritable) is a greater predicter that their potential male offspring will reproduce to pass on their genes than if their potential male offspring are physically attractive but behave in a non extraverted manner

View attachment 3025075

Anyone who has taken mdma and went from being rejected by foids to having foids gravitate to them within the same night will know what I'm saying is 100% facts.
The looks threshold you need to pass to offset having no opportunity to demonstrate your behaviour is 98th percentile (online dating)

Looks theory (beyond what every human is instinctively aware of from the age of 5) is just a fantasy for aspies who never fit in and the resentment from this created the belief that they deserve to be treated by people in a manner which THEY would treat PSL Gods.
DNRD+ jfl at you thinking women on the streets with ugly guys actually means anything :lul: they are getting cucked90% of the time and probably not even fucking

Mirin even tho OP hates blacks,most of the points made are good.

• +1
Reactions: e39 and 6ft4
DNRD+ jfl at you thinking women on the streets with ugly guys actually means anything :lul: they are getting cucked90% of the time and probably not even fucking

No, they’re fucking, and many times the girl is the one obsessing over the guy while the guy cheats on her, abuses her, etc. I know this because my sister has a history of dating down and I’ve spent countless hours of my life counseling her about abusive relationships that she had with subhumans. Girls give themselves to subhumans, it’s one of the blackest pills there is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 62709, Pollorex and 3 others
No, they’re fucking, and many times the girl is the one obsessing over the guy while the guy cheats on her, abuses her, etc. I know this because my sister has a history of dating down and I’ve spent countless hours of my life counseling her about abusive relationships that she had with subhumans. Girls give themselves to subhumans, it’s one of the blackest pills there is.
@TheLastLaugh

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh
The guy in your Avi can be a High inhib Retard,
And still slay

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
This one hurts more than "only Chad fucks them," and it's true.

• +1
Reactions: e39, |Daddy_Zygos|, Whatever and 1 other person
sex has become a social activity, thus the social dimension is important. but looks get your foot in the door

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, Chadeep and Hulk Hogan
could just say:

why do you write so much when retards here will just say 'tldr'

• JFL
ur sister is ugly asf and dating her looksmatch. youre overrating as so many ppl on this forum over-rate women.

every attractive girl is dating/fucking moggers only. ive seen the guys my ex-stacylite dated and they were all tall moggers, most popular guy of the school type people.
now shes dating a 6'2 wide spanish chad millionaire. muh dating down.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, wowamat and Pollorex
brutal, the moment you reply to me. you dumb shit down:feelscry:
When I'm goofing off, it means I'm either goofing off or appreciating what someone writes

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
When I'm goofing off, it means I'm either goofing off or appreciating what someone writes
wanna see my gold coin? It's my new autism fidget device

okay thats good to hear

• JFL
ur sister is ugly asf and dating her looksmatch. youre overrating as so many ppl on this forum over-rate women.

every attractive girl is dating/fucking moggers only. ive seen the guys my ex-stacylite dated and they were all tall moggers, most popular guy of the school type people.
Netherlands is an exception since the men are often tall wide framed moggers but complete pussies when it comes to pursuing girls therefore there is no outcompeting of the moggers for foids by extraverted subhumans as is the case in the Shittish Isles
@nofap

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, nofap and Whatever

View attachment 3025075

Drinking alcohol to lower your state of mind followed by releasing your sexual energy, putting your vibration even lower

Maybe something other than sex would be more productive if this is what it takes

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 6ft4
Not a single subatomic particle

Netherlands is an exception since the men are often tall wide framed moggers but complete pussies when it comes to pursuing girls therefore there is no outcompeting of the moggers for foids by extraverted subhumans as is the case in the Shittish Isles
@nofap
Agressively pursuing girls is seen as low social-status and poor pedigree here. Only chavs and ethnics do it and it would only work on chav/ethnic women anyways.

chavs/ethnics can slay here, but it will only ever be with other ugly low social-status people.
quantity but no quality. except if the woman is some sort of severely mentally ill whore, maybe.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 6ft4
This one hurts more than "only Chad fucks them," and it's true.

i'll never believe it, no stats to back it up
all the guys my sister has been with mog her to death

i'll never believe it, no stats to back it up
all the guys my sister has been with mog her to death
I want to fuck your juicy ass sister with clapping sounds

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

Your ex has high standards, cool, not every girl does. And even girls with low standards will sometimes end up with Chad so there’s even more nuance to it. Because my sister has also dated moggers. I’m not gonna rate her, although I will say she looks pretty close to your ex. And I can definitely rate the guys that she has dated and they range from borderline subhuman to 6’4” robust jock. The psychological dynamics of a girl dating up or dating down are completely different, it can be a completely different experience for the girl, and some girls gravitate towards dating down because of things in their psyche.

She was by far the happiest with the 6’4” robust guy, but the moment that she saw another pretty girl flirting with him the relationship started to go downhill. Because my sister gets very insecure when there’s competition, way more than she should, it makes her feel like she’s losing control. My sister as a person has always been insecure and a control freak, and then she brings that into her dating life. It’s this combination of insecurity and desire for control that makes some girls wanna date down. She’s also aggressively blue pilled and gets all defensive when I bring up looks.

And using my sister, her friends, my female friends to learn from is actually worth a lot more than my or yours or anyone on here’s relationship experience because I’m the third party, objective observer, not dependent on the outcome and not responsible for anything. I’ve got about 15 years (since high school) of doing it, I know what I’m talking about.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Stopped reading at your username