Behavior mogs looks when it comes to securing sex from foids

As someone with 103 slays while under the influence of alcohol/drugs and only one slay while sober thanks to meeting a giga whore Polish foid from an anonymous app who would've fucked me regardless even if I looked like Quasimodo, behaviour mogs looks for slaying.

If we take my 40 or so slays where I pre arranged to meet a girl from online (then drank alcohol to help me stay NT and give me the low inhib to escalate) and ponder what would've happened had I been sober for all of those meetings, maybe I would've gotten 10 slays but I doubt it would be any more than that

If we take my 50 or so slays where I showed up to a venue and brought a girl home, I would say this slay tally would be maximum 3 if I was sober for all of those nights out. There's a good chance it would be 0 but I will assume that due to being sober I'd eventually find something that works to get a foid to fuck every once in a blue moon thanks to trial and error.

You may point me to how on online dating it is basically the guys with the top 2% of profiles doing nearly all of the slaying.
Surely that means looks are the most important factor by far right?
Well if we assume that online dating neutralizes behaviour across different personality types so that there's no benefit to being an extravert over an introvert (assuming only text is used to create meetups, no facetime or NT expression snaps) then that just goes to show just how rare your looks need to be in order to compensate for not being able to demonstrate certain behaviours like is the case in real life

If online dating didn't exist and only the top 2% most attractive looking men ever had a girlfriend or sex due to foids only looking towards elite looks rather than behavior, imagine how fucked up the market and society would be.
This is utterly unfathomable because of how many LTNs you currently see on the streets with girlfriends, often MTB and even HTB.

You could say it's not only the top 2% of men lookswise who have managed to slay or get a girlfriend from online dating, but the guys below this level usually have a very NT profile showing them with friends and an exciting life (behaviour) which just goes back once again to showing behaviour trumping looks.
This is why basement selfies of goodlooking guys fail compared to the type of guy just mentioned.

When I was in college I had 6 slays from dating apps and when I spoke to the NT house party druggies who I lived with one year, out of 5 guys none of them had ever met a girl from a dating app despite all of them having tinder for years. One of them claimed 50 irl slays which was believable given he was seen as the leader and was giga NT, the rest all got foids here and there through social circle.

This is just a mild example of the discrepancy between slaying via irl compared to slaying from dating apps.
The NTs who didnt meet the looks threshold to even get one girl to meet any of them were slaying girls irl thanks to their behaviour while the 6'4 aspie HTN gymcel who had zero social circle slays met the looks threshold to fuck 6 girls from online.

Now lets push things further and ask ourselves why would an average white foid who is in a position to be with an average or above man of her own race choose to be with an ethnic who is physically and mentally ineferior to an average man of her own race?
It's because there are certain behaviours we can observe among the bottom of the barrell within the white race that overlaps with the behaviour of ethnics.
A chav white will be able to relate to the behaviour of an ethnic eons before they will ever be able to relate to the behaviour of a non subhuman white.

This is why I am starting to see things from the position that attempting to save whites from race mixxing as a whole is something that wont be achieved and it would actually be best of chavs just interbreed with ethnics so that they can be even more clearly distinguishable from normal whites and create their own hybrid race of subhumans that we will share zero common features with.

In shitty low paid jobs that young, low class foids work in, they will be surrounded by ethnics all day and because of how much they select for behaviour over looks and race, they will interbreed with these ethhnics in significant numbers.
Since ethnics see white women as the prize, they will aim to have mixed children that look like mongrel abominations.
In contrast, during the crusades, whites didn't even consider sand subhuman women to be worth raping or taking to breed with since they would produce inferior offspring so they just massacred them once they took control of their cities.

The main issue I see is white foids who could've been raised completely normally, being forced to sit in a classroom with loudmouth shitskins who soak up all of the attention in the classroom thus disrupting the natural order.
Because of the white man's nature to co operate so that everyone benefits while the ethnics nature is to use brutish tactics to disrupt others in a bid to get their own way, foids may start to think that the disruptive, race to the bottom pattern of behavior holds some merit when they see ethnics being rewarded for it because teachers are afraid to discipline little shitskin rats properly due to fear of being called racist.
There should be no fucking reason for a white female to ever be put in a room that allows them to observe this ethnic behaviour.

Low sentience behaviour, particuarly extraversion(the low sentient kind) is sought after by women far more than goodlooks with non extraverted behaviour will ever be since its a womans imperative to keep men in an animalistic non ascended state

Women believe that extraverted behaviour (which is heritable) is a greater predicter that their potential male offspring will reproduce to pass on their genes than if their potential male offspring are physically attractive but behave in a non extraverted manner

View attachment 3025075

Anyone who has taken mdma and went from being rejected by foids to having foids gravitate to them within the same night will know what I'm saying is 100% facts.
The looks threshold you need to pass to offset having no opportunity to demonstrate your behaviour is 98th percentile (online dating)
The looks threshold you need to pass to offset behaving suboptimally when you actually meet the girl irl is like 99.8th percentile

Looks theory (beyond what every human is instinctively aware of from the age of 5) is just a fantasy for aspies who never fit in and the resentment from this created the belief that they deserve to be treated by people in a manner which THEY would treat PSL Gods.
Behaviour theory's level of legitimacy is what aspies think Looks theory level of legitimacy is
While status theory is more potent than behaviour theory since you can slay with status without requiring behaviour (eg, me slaying sober thorugh bouncer game while only having one sober slay as the active pursuer of the foid) but that's a discussion for a different day
DNR 6ft4 volcel with big dick.

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4