Being 5'4 is a death sentence

R

romm2el

Diamond
Im 1.66, ive never had a gf and i am 17, they tell me that i should femboymaxx bc of my height? Is it over? Or js hgh fixes it?
20231201 224626

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Alt Number 3 and ShowerMaxxing
Reincarnate

• JFL
Reactions: vyirus
Reincarnate
Idiot shut up, i literally tried to suicide with the belt in my closet and i failed cuz the metal rod broke since it was thin asf, how miserable more can i be
20231106 183449

I cant even use the rooftop its no high enough to kms, it would js give me a fracture and no i wont listen to these gay fascist telling me to femboymaxx cuz im not gay

• So Sad
Reactions: polishcel
Idiot shut up, i literally tried to suicide with the belt in my closet and i failed cuz the metal rod broke since it was thin asf, how miserable more can i be
View attachment 2584485
I cant even use the rooftop its no high enough to kms, it would js give me a fracture and no i wont listen to these gay fascist telling me to femboymaxx cuz im not gay
Bro pulling a Schery6 innit 💀

View attachment 2584485
Jfl don't kys retard
Do ketamine therapy first
Everyone suicidal should atleast give drugs one shot. If you are getting too much anxiety attacks due to your short stature start taking xanax

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2584485
You’re so retarded you can’t even commit suicide properly😂

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2584485
reincarnation isn't real. eternal return is. you need to figure out a happy ending for yourself or else you'll just live out your shit story over and over again for eternity

Im 1.66, ive never had a gf and i am 17, they tell me that i should femboymaxx bc of my height? Is it over? Or js hgh fixes it?View attachment 2584473
heightmax like there's no tomorrow + lifts and maybe leg lengthening.
Don't get acromegaly though

View attachment 2584485

You should transition to a lady boy and let yourself get fucked by me.