Being 5’6+MTN + NT+ gymcelled is enough

D

Deleted member 21676

10x10BP bwc
I know what most of you are gonna say but the truth is I have plenty of people that I know that are short and have hot girlfriends. Sure they don’t pull as much as 6’5 model face Chad but they still are smashing hot girls, the reason is despite being short they are normal have friends etc which is honestly the most important thing imo.

One kid I know is literally 5’6 mtn face and is in a ltr with a htb/stacylite what he makes up for in height he makes up from in physique as well as being normal which is important if Chad stays in his house all day he won’t have girls banging on his door to fuck his brains out.

So all in all if you are at least average looking and good height your probably set , if you are short you can cope about being short or make up for it some other way and most importantly don’t be a accumulating 500 hours on league of legends

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19469 and 7 others

is this average? what do you rate him, bracie?

i think my tism is worse than being short

i think my tism is worse than being short
Honestly I’m not perfect I don’t have actual tism but I have adhd which their is some overlap I’m naturally introverted etc but I’ve managed to get a great group of friends in highschool who were all more extroverted and pulled me out of my shell more then joined a frat in college and even though I’m not a natural and still get anxious talking to strangers especially girls it’s manageable now you just got to throw yourself out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21676
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 1851
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 1851
seriously. LTN is 10-25th (me) and HTN 75-95. Chadlites and true subhumans are rare
so we are, by this logic, looksmatched facilaly but you get mogged smvwise?

I know what most of you are gonna say but the truth is I have plenty of people that I know that are short and have hot girlfriends. Sure they don’t pull as much as 6’5 model face Chad but they still are smashing hot girls, the reason is despite being short they are normal have friends etc which is honestly the most important thing imo.

One kid I know is literally 5’6 mtn face and is in a ltr with a htb/stacylite what he makes up for in height he makes up from in physique as well as being normal which is important if Chad stays in his house all day he won’t have girls banging on his door to fuck his brains out.

So all in all if you are at least average looking and good height your probably set , if you are short you can cope about being short or make up for it some other way and most importantly don’t be a accumulating 500 hours on league of legends
Standards are much more relaxed in person. Online dating creates this fucked up warped perception that you have to be 6ft 5 , millionaire male model with 1 million+ instagram followers to get a cute foid. Real life is much more realistic, even in 2022. You stand out infinitely more if you meet a girl in person then send her a DM online or tinder message.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21676
Standards are much more relaxed in person. Online dating creates this fucked up warped perception that you have to be 6ft 5 , millionaire male model with 1 million+ instagram followers to get a cute foid. Real life is much more realistic, even in 2022. You stand out infinitely more if you meet a girl in person then send her a DM online or tinder message.
Literally this … newly 50% of irl “slayers” you see in real life that you know and aren’t famous for their looks are slogjt above average dudes literal “chads” are Extremely rare if you normie you can softmaxx and likely be fine in the dating scene as long as you are nt. If you are actually below normie you probably have a functional issue and need surgery

• Love it
Reactions: AscensionMan98
so we are, by this logic, looksmatched facilaly but you get mogged smvwise?
Im weak mtn facially like 40th and due to height im down to 20th. Im almost subhuman in europe

When you want to spread blue pill propaganda so you can miseducate the masses heheheeeee

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
When you want to spread blue pill propaganda so you can miseducate the masses heheheeeee
I’ve seen it with my own eyes. You can get surgery and still not slay if you aren’t throwing yourself out in the world

change 5'6+ to 5'7.5+ and id agree with you

I’ve seen it with my own eyes. You can get surgery and still not slay if you aren’t throwing yourself out in the world
Depends on what level of looks you ascend to, but I MIGHT be able to agree with ngl because I have a friend thats a manlet and ethnic who was easily able to have a whole girlfriend right after a breakup (but where he lives things run a lot different compared to what y'all experience. But I'm fake not convinced yet about this NT stuff ngl (Might write a thread on NTness soon)

One mans 10 year relationship is another mans one night stand

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
They may fuck but they're in cucked relationships which is nothing to aspire for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Nah too risky. Only worth it for chadlite+, they can risk descension
Where do u wanna descend? From invisible to invisible?

I dont care about LTR. All I need is this Chad treatment/pretty privilege to get women without struggle (bettabux/jestermax), having enjoyable conversation with anyone, getting better job opportunities.

Mega life fuel for me

Just lol at my life and this thread