Being a chad has a major effect on your Tinder swiping habits

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Before when I was a bloatcel I would swipe right on like 70% of women, pure sign of desperation. It was like I worshiped any female. Now that I'm a ripped chad I am MUCH more selective. I would say I only swipe right on 10% max. If they don't meet my high standards for being in a LTR I don't even care and would view meeting them as a waste of time, I just next them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad
vinn98

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: daniel_3303, datboijj, ReadBooksEveryday and 8 others
Before when I was a bloatcel I would swipe right on like 70% of women, pure sign of desperation. It was like I worshiped any female. Now that I'm a ripped chad I am MUCH more selective. I would say I only swipe right on 10% max. If they don't meet my high standards for being in a LTR I don't even care and would view meeting them as a waste of time, I just next them.
Please change your avi back to your original sad clown.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
The new avatar represents my ascension

You are just descending yourself looking like a psychopath with a buzz cut,if you had long hair you would loook much better and more nt/higher trust

You are just descending yourself looking like a psychopath with a buzz cut,if you had long hair you would loook much better and more nt/higher trust

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, User28823, Charisma and 1 other person
I am imagining a plastic bag filled with a liter of water, submerged in a bucket of water, inside a barrel of water, at the bottom of a swimming pool filled with water, foating on an inland sea of water, while it is raining.