Being a cute / gl kid then getting fucked over in puberty turns you mental

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
For example being with a stacy family friend that always took you places and thought you were the best kid and cared then puberty fucked you over and got the exact opposite treatment growing up is worse than getting abused by parents and beaten with a belt in my opinion.
100% sure way to cause NPD.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, doll, Zeta ascended and 13 others
exactly what happend to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, cutecel, wasted and 3 others
being ugly as a kid and then becoming good looking in puberty also fucks you mentally cuz u got 0 status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, doll, Zeta ascended and 9 others
Puberty is cope. Prenatal T and genetics determine facial masculinity and there are so many studies backing this. Most people that become good looking during puberty just debloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410 and Deleted member 6512
not relatable cause i was never gl lol

but yes i can see narcissists getting used to the attention and then suddenly not getting it ruining their life

why didnt u mew during puberty dude?

So fucking relatable

I legit can’t cope with this at all

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Kenickie and Deleted member 4797
being ugly as a kid and then becoming good looking in puberty also fucks you mentally cuz u got 0 status
Not really. Being ugly as a kid then becoming good looking will make you enjoy the newfound status/easy life even more.

• +1
Reactions: doll, SPFromNY914, wasted and 1 other person
I was ugly as fuck as a kid :feelsbadman:

Not really. Being ugly as a kid then becoming good looking will make you enjoy the newfound status/easy life even more.
I am a late bloomer and puberty made me by far better looking and suddenly getting more attention from People made realize the importance of looks, I never enjoyed the attention, the damage was already done, I will never be normal because during my early teens I was treated like shit

• +1
Reactions: Julian
No you weren’t good looking
You were just “cute” in a adorable way

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, farlg, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
I am a late bloomer and puberty made me by far better looking and suddenly getting more attention from People made realize the importance of looks, I never enjoyed the attention, the damage was already done, I will never be normal because during my early teens I was treated like shit

Exactly this

Same here bro

I was always cute butonce I reached 14

shit went south

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 6892
For example being with a stacy family friend that always took you places and thought you were the best kid and cared then puberty fucked you over and got the exact opposite treatment growing up is worse than getting abused by parents and beaten with a belt in my opinion.
water. being ugly at anytime will probably fuck you up

imagine getting taken places and especially by a stacy

couldn't be me

Over for npdcels who feels entitled

cute as kid, ugly teen/youbg adult, became better as adult.

you can imagine the fucking rollercoaster my life was

worst is when you re bluepilled and not knowing about looks and experiencing the kid-teen huge change in treatment I did. I only realized much much later

i was kinda cute almost white looking pre puberty and turned pajeet tier midpuberty before ending up as a strong jawed cumskin ethnic post puberty.

Happened to me lol

q
Being a late bloomer is still better than being an Incel forver.Stop looking at the past and go make new friends/social circle man.