Being a man is an insane joy that even the gods cannot experience

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Hu-cow pilled
I am happy that im a man, or will become one soon

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
I want to have orgy with .org members and we fuck a lot of girls in a chamber while drinking wine from a kylix

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and randomop
@autistic_tendencies @MoggerGaston
I want to have orgy with .org members and we fuck a lot of girls in a chamber while drinking wine from a kylix

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
men were made to withstand the biggest horrors of life while also experiencing the greatest joys

men were made to withstand the biggest horrors of life while also experiencing the greatest joys
women can have two different types of orgasms, and can cum repeatedly over and over

men definitely do not experience the best pleasures but if that helps u cope go ahead

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and MoggerGaston
how do you not get bored making the same autistic threads every single day for 4 years niggar facecheck 150/kmh truck irl asap

women can have two different types of orgasms, and can cum repeatedly over and over

men definitely do not experience the best pleasures but if that helps u cope go ahead
men can do drugs just like women can. if the greatest bodily pleasures is what you seek

but that was not the point anyways. there is bodily pleasures and pleasures of an understanding in the mind. the latter which women are incapable of

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss