Being a middle class wageslave is actually the worst thing ever

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
You're not rich enough to actually have a cool lifestyle but you're not poor enough to enjoy the little things.
You're not rich enough to quit your job and do whatever the fuck you want but you're not poor enough to not give a fuck and be a NEET.
Honestly have everything but an average lifestyle.
At least when you're at the bottom you can only climb and you can take some pride in it.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon, datboijj, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
This is why I support communism

Billionaires gained 1.9 trillion dollars over the pandemic

edit; “muh freedum:soy::soy::soy:, muh free market capitalism:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: king_bandon, Deleted member 15099, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Just LDAR
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203, maxxedfalloutdweller, datboijj and 1 other person
Tell me about it.

• So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex

edit; “muh freedum:soy::soy::soy:, muh free market capitalism:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
didnt u take the vaccine
u got played by them

Communism is retarded though

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and JosephGarrot123
i wish i was middle class

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
wagie wagie step way from the shooting rangie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7224, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
Upper middle is ideal tbh, or lower upper

Dude, totally understandable. I can help you out by taking all of your money.

Yeah bro, being an average normie with an NPC life is definitely worse than living in the favelas barely having anything to eat, working since you are a child just because you need to help your family with some extra money and therefore not being able to go to school losing your chances of getting a good job in the future and basically being forced into crime thanks to the violent environment with literally almost 0 opportunities you grew up in

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AlwaysHaveQuestions and lutte
Yeah bro, being an average normie with an NPC life is definitely worse than living in the favelas barely having anything to eat, working since you are a child just because you need to help your family with some extra money and therefore not being able to go to school losing your chances of getting a good job in the future and basically being forced into crime thanks to the violent environment with literally almost 0 opportunities you grew up in
yeah its actually worse cuz you are still living paycheck to paycheck and trying hard to 'make it'.

if you live in the favelas its easier to accept your shit life and get less stressed out about it. You are also surrounded by other losers so you fit in socially.

A typical normie middle class trait is to pretend like you are doing far better than you actually are. So you are surrounded by your coworkers that are seemingly always doing better than you. Worst environment.

• JFL
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
yeah its actually worse cuz you are still living paycheck to paycheck and trying hard to 'make it'.

if you live in the favelas its easier to accept your shit life and get less stressed out about it. You are also surrounded by other losers so you fit in socially.

A typical normie middle class trait is to pretend like you are doing far better than you actually are. So you are surrounded by your coworkers that are seemingly always doing better than you. Worst environment.
There’s no fucking way you actually believe this :lul:

You're not rich enough to actually have a cool lifestyle but you're not poor enough to enjoy the little things.
You're not rich enough to quit your job and do whatever the fuck you want but you're not poor enough to not give a fuck and be a NEET.
At least when you're at the bottom you can only climb and you can take some pride in it.
I heard a study that once said that people who are extremely ugly make just as much money as people who are extremely good looking, but average looking people make the least amount.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
if you have a cute sister i can help you out of the favelas bro :^)

• JFL
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
Is crime that bad?

But luckily ive found out how to outsmart the system. What you do is save enough money to get out of the middle class, and then get into the upper middle class. Then you become "an ugly outlier" like what I mentioned in my last comment. And you are able to gain more acceptance in the newer community. Thats what im doing. Im just waiting for my house to be built.

if you have a cute sister i can help you out of the favelas bro :^)
Luckily my family made it out the favelas before i was even born.
My based great grandpa married my rich great grandma :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions