being a millionaire isnt rich anymore its middle class

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
The amount of inflation that is going on in the USA means housing prices and the prices of everyday things are going up so back lets say in the early 2000s if you had a million dollars thats a lot of money but nowadays if you have a million dollars and you live in the expensive parts of America then a million dollars is hardly enough money to buy yourself a one bedroom apartment and a car

I think to be considered "rich" in the United States you need to have at least 10-30 million dollars in cash

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, fauxfox and thereallegend
No being a millionaire still makes you significantly rich you need to get out the rock you live under cus more than 80% of the world dont even make $50,000 a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 5467, Truecel14 and 6 others

Im just here to talk about looksmaxxing​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
No being a millionaire still makes you significantly rich you need to get out the rock you live under cus more than 80% of the world dont even make $50,000 a year

thats before or after tax? :lul:

Boring but true answer: It all depends on location.

Millionaire in the Midwest where homes are cheap is living like a king.
Millionaire in New York is living like a peon.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 6128, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
Boring but true answer: It all depends on location.

Millionaire in the Midwest where homes are cheap is living like a king.
Millionaire in New York is living like a peon.
Midwest living is ideal if you can handle the weather i still wanna floridamaxx tho

Midwest living is ideal if you can handle the weather i still wanna floridamaxx tho
Florida weather is shit I've been there 3 times and the humidity is always insane, Midwest is better imo.

Florida weather is shit I've been there 3 times and the humidity is always insane, Midwest is better imo.
All mogged by Med climate/weather Cali.

Idk i love going there the girls are better looking and theres more to do lol