Being a subhuman is expensive

6PSLcel

6PSLcel

Choose better parents next life
I’m gonna have to pay basically an entire university degrees worth for surgeries just to look normal, on top of that I’ve got a subhuman deviated septum and eyes which I need to fix to see properly

MSE + BSSO and any other surgeries to correct the side effects from MSE

Septorhinoplasty

Lateral commisoroplasty

Eye surgery to see properly

At minimum everything is going to cost me 60k total, it’s so fucked, that’s 6 years worth of wage slavery

So fucking over, by the time I get all the shit done ill be 26 or so and have nothing to my name

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Xangsane, Chadeep and 10 others
Why would you want to get all these surgeries in the first place?
Because some random Indian on the net told you to?

None of these surgeries will solve your mental problems, which is what is holding you back in the first place.
You're literally 6'6, NBA height. You can find a girl with a height fetish within weeks, months if you're unlucky.. but instead you mentally masturbate about getting surgeries?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gustn, Epola, deepfuckingvalue and 14 others
how you only earning 10k a year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gustn and mayo mogger
Why would you want to get all these surgeries in the first place?
Because some random Indian on the net told you to?

None of these surgeries will solve your mental problems, which is what is holding you back in the first place.
You're literally 6'6, NBA height. You can find a girl with a height fetish within weeks, months if you're unlucky.. but instead you mentally masturbate about getting surgeries?
No, because I’m fucking ugly, and I’m not 6’6 nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, user123456, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person
its either that or spending 500+ dollars a month on prostitutes to fullfill basic human intimacy needs

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and 6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, VolcelFTW and user123456
So 6'5?
??
My point still stands.
I bet you didn't even read it.
Height halo/fetish zone begins at a strong 6’6 here and even then women prefer short hood looking guys

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, mayo mogger, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
Height halo/fetish zone begins at a strong 6’6 here and even then women prefer short hood looking guys

I give up on you.
I've tried, you know? But I guess people without souls really can't change... it was worth a try though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, Deleted member 1140, mayo mogger and 3 others
did u ever post face? i dont think you'll need allat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 56659 and 1 other person
did u ever post face? i dont think you'll need allat
I’ve talked to a few very knowledgeable users and I’ve come to the conclusion I need all the aforementioned surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cheerio and Deleted member 56659
bruh 10k a year is like under the minimum of UK
Nigger in savings, how much do you think I’m making dude ? 8.60 an hour, working full time that only gets me like 15k a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
Ok but even then 6’5 isn’t that special here dude

"Not special dude!"

Whatever, buddy.
It's your "life", your choices. Do what you want to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, N1666 and Deleted member 72072
Nigger in savings, how much do you think I’m making dude ? 8.60 an hour, working full time that only gets me like 15k a year
be grateful piece of shit. You know how many countries make under 10k a year on avg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 56659
are those surgeries not cheaper in europe? last i looked bsso was like 3 k or smth. is turkey an option?

nigga youre probably mtn atleast ,

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
are those surgeries not cheaper in europe? last i looked bsso was like 3 k or smth. is turkey an option?
Turkey isn’t an option for most of the things I need

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Turkey isn’t an option for most of the things I need
get your septum fixed in morocco bhai trust me they wont fuck you up. 2.5 thousand usd for very high quality septo and awesome care.

get your septum fixed in morocco bhai trust me they wont fuck you up. 2.5 thousand usd for very high quality septo and awesome care.
ok, but i need septo and rhino done same time bhai

be grateful piece of shit. You know how many countries make under 10k a year on avg
idgaf what fruit vendors in kolkatta make

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and Deleted member 72072
as a chad, I can said that being chad is expensive too
your life is way too boring so you need to spend money on activities

ok, but i need septo and rhino done same time bhai
Morocco's really good for rhinos trust me lots of surgery tourists come here for this exact reason

• Hmm...
Morocco's really good for rhinos trust me lots of surgery tourists come here for this exact reason
but septo and rhino at the same time for a non deathnic ?

but septo and rhino at the same time for a non deathnic ?
theyd treat you like a king bhai trust. look for reports and reviews

• Hmm...
View attachment 2991981
I give up on you.
I've tried, you know? But I guess people without souls really can't change... it was worth a try though.
Im willing to bet OP is larping about his height hard and isn't even taller then 5'11. Muh "6'5 is nothing special here dudeeee"

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Im willing to bet OP is larping about his height hard and isn't even taller then 5'11. Muh "6'5 is nothing special here dudeeee"
can pm you a pic of me standing on front of the door, which here is 6'7 if u want

can pm you a pic of me standing on front of the door, which here is 6'7 if u want
it doesnt matter u invalidated everything u said by saying 6'5 is nothing special. Ur either mentally ill or larping ur height

it doesnt matter u invalidated everything u said by saying 6'5 is nothing special. Ur either mentally ill or larping ur height
literally not larping thats the thing im trying to prove to you

• Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover
Nah because height halo only exists irl, online its fucking uselss and OP is probably high inhib so it doesnt help him.

What good is it though, prices are higher so you still have basically no savings.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
literally not larping thats the thing im trying to prove to you
Nah because height halo only exists irl, online its fucking uselss and OP is probably high inhib so it doesnt help him.
ok OP wasnt larping i stand corrected and apologize for being harsh and wrong but still OP ur wrong for thinking ur heights nothing special

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and HTN_Mentalcel
Making money in western europe is fucking useless, you get taxed 45-50 percent taxes, ascending income brackets basically doesnt nothingi for you. US is where you actually make money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and 6PSLcel
Making money in western europe is fucking useless, you get taxed 45-50 percent taxes, ascending income brackets basically doesnt nothingi for you. US is where you actually make money.
this. Finally a user with a brain in this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and HTN_Mentalcel
Your in the european union you can imigratemaxx like me lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Ye just immigrate as a teen with 50 euro net worth
yes in the netherlands and denmark, people with no skills work low hours and live like luxury compared to your shithol lol.

yes in the netherlands and denmark, people with no skills work low hours and live like luxury compared to your shithol lol.
and where will i live eat and how would i even get a job lmao?

this. Finally a user with a brain in this thread
hes weirdly one of the smartest and dumbest users at the same time its insane. Sometimes he says insightful and knowledgable shit sometimes he says the dumbest bullshit I've ever heard. Weird

• +1
and where will i live eat and how would i even get a job lmao?
Your low inhib for rotting in EE tbh, im going to germany/ denmark and gonna work uber eats this summer. Putins gonna run a train on your shithole but good luck bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, 6PSLcel, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person