Being an abusive chad asshole will only get you so far

so not much attention no simping and no getting stepped on? that's it?

whats an example of intense and short affection
As long as you don't let a girl walk over you, you're fine. Thats all you really need to do, don't take her shit, calling her a slut and shit is just beta, UNLESS she cheated or something

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Point im making is that no matter who you are abuse won't keep a girl in the long run. She'll leave you eventually.
When you abuse a woman you make her feel inferior and she doubts herself. It's not guarantee that she will stay since life is full of variables but pedestalizing a woman is a good way to lose her.

Its physical lol if only you saw the shit I saw

And yeah she still stays
Yeah shes just a complete retard then, my mom would never stay with my dad if he beat her i know her too well, I would beat my dads ass if i saw him do that ngl.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
As long as you don't let a girl walk over you, you're fine. Thats all you really need to do, don't take her shit, calling her a slut and shit is just beta, UNLESS she cheated or something
even then thats useless imo ngl.if she cheated i would just stop talking to her and leave her without even telling her its over.i would just disappear

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
When you abuse a woman you make her feel inferior and she doubts herself. It's not guarantee that she will stay since life is full of variables but pedestalizing a woman is a good way to lose her.
I agree with you, putting a woman on a pedestal is a good way to lose her attraction. Thats why i said it's good to be an asshole and a good guy, a balance of both.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6512
even then thats useless imo ngl.if she cheated i would just stop talking to her and leave her without even telling her its over.i would just disappear
Ghosting a girl when she does shit like that is what I would do. She wouldn't hear a word from me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and PYT
did all that and started simping.

broke up a few months later. i feel like i did everything right though. i just feel like when bitches get bored they get bored and theres nothing you can do

That's why you need to be a chad lol so the woman feels like she's getting the best she can get

And even then you need to be way better looking than your partner
yeah i was bloated af i’m a htn 5’9 when lean so not like ima. chad or anything but she mogged me smv wise to death and even looks tbh. I literally cannot put into words how stupid I feel for letting it go, she literally begged me to be good but I was too muh red pill :lul:

i’m just gonna try move on tbh but i will prob never have another virgin ltr again.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and PYT
I agree with you, putting a woman on a pedestal is a good way to lose her attraction. Thats why i said it's good to be an asshole and a good guy, a balance of both.
I agree on that, hot and cold, like a slot machine, if you always lose you won't get addicted, if you always win is the same, if you lose but sometimes win too it will keep you addicted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, PYT and Hozay
did all that and started simping.

broke up a few months later. i feel like i did everything right though. i just feel like when bitches get bored they get bored and theres nothing you can do
If a woman pulls back or starts acting bored, you let her, you never push her away futher by being like "is everything ok?" or "whats wrong" you say shit like that and its game over. been there done that. Let her be bored. Don't try to entertain her ass. She'll stay if she knows you don't give a fuck if she leaves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 8765 and PYT
yeah i was bloated af i’m a htn 5’9 when lean so not like ima. chad or anything but she mogged me smv wise to death and even looks tbh. I literally cannot put into words how stupid I feel for letting it go, she literally begged me to be good but I was too muh red pill :lul:

i’m just gonna try move on tbh but i will prob never have another virgin ltr again.
better than her losing respect for you and breaking up

relationships werent built to last

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Ghosting a girl when she does shit like that is what I would do. She wouldn't hear a word from me.
high T.i always cage when grown ass men cry and scream when a bitch cheats on them cause most often than not she doesent give a fuck and you lose value even more in her eyes by being a crybaby faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6512 and Hozay
high T.i always cage when grown ass men cry and scream when a bitch cheats on them cause most often than not she doesent give a fuck and you lose value even more in her eyes by being a crybaby faggot
A girl who cheats on you is damaged goods forever, she'll never be satisfied and she'll cheat on the next guy too, let the other retard have her. You dodged a bullet anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
It's not even worth having an LTR anymore honestly like what's the point

Are we really under the illusion that they love you? They've taken a million dicks before you lol you're nothing special to her

(you being anyone in a relationship)
Yeah. I guess i'm still a little hopeful I can find that one at least average loyal girl that will be willing to have a family. Because I do want kids. But everyday it just feels like im finding a needle in a haystack. I don't believe in true love, that just a meme. But i believe a girl can be loyal, it just depends on her past and how she was raised IMO, like if she had two parents and not a fucking step dad.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
better than her losing respect for you and breaking up

relationships werent built to last
yeah she eventually did lose respect but i don’t think she cheated or anything, she was a mature girl but maybe i’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️ u never know u should prob just not involve with most of modern women

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, PYT and Hozay
yeah she eventually did lose respect but i don’t think she cheated or anything, she was a mature girl but maybe i’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️ u never know u should prob just not involve with most of modern women
all girls just get bored

nun you can do but keep it pushing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Hozay
Same except I've completely given up

Let me know if you find someone that qualifies lol
Brutal if i'm mid to late 30s and still single im most likely calling it a day and going home jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and 6485b025t
based prettyboy

• +1
A girl who cheats on you is damaged goods forever, she'll never be satisfied and she'll cheat on the next guy too, let the other retard have her. You dodged a bullet anyways.
facts bro check this dude,he handled it like a high T chad.bitch tried to make him raise another man child 2:10 dna results

• Love it
She's just like "fuck you, you're not gonna change me so i'll leave you, i have billion of options"

Sadly that can be prevented only if you're gigachad, or you just don't start being abussive asshole as a subhuman

Edit: This video justifies everything that i wanted to say, please watch

Last edited:
  • +1
facts bro check this dude,he handled it like a high T chad.bitch tried to make him raise another man child 2:10 dna results

JFL why does it seem fake LMAO, she seems so happy beforehand :lul: :lul: :lul: fucking dumb whore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696

makes me sick, im so glad that guy didnt stay, otherwise he would be a cuck, what a fucking chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 4696
JFL why does it seem fake LMAO, she seems so happy beforehand :lul: :lul: :lul: fucking dumb whore
imagine being with a degenerate hoe that is trying to be a leech and make you raise another man's child.look how before he said they gotta bounce she wasnt even that sad about that shit.she was like why you told me only now and shit like that cause she thought she could stay and suck every cent out of this man JFL.once he said get the fuck out she knew she fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Hozay
You will literally never see a giga Stacy like this with someone sub 5’11.5

it’s fucking brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Hozay
Lol bro zack treated her like shit also

just because zack isn’t chad doesn’t mean he can’t get hot girls. Zack is the literal definition of the status pill hes the underground king of la

he literally made her cry over him and try to fight another girl he was talking to over him

i agree with what you say though but Madison clearly likes dudes treating her horrible

• +1
You will literally never see a giga Stacy like this with someone sub 5’11.5

it’s fucking brutal
turbostacy lima joined the chat

• JFL
  • +1
abmonger doing mental gymnastics like no tomorrow

Can you imagine this giga Stacy even giving you the time of day to call her a slut, all because of the shape of his bones on his face

jfl

Nah his behaviour makes him more attractive to her. Only reason they split up is because he left her, or he got soft THEN she left him.

Oh and ..

-

Last edited:
real high iq niggas get that they need to be abusive but give short, but intense periods of niceness so the girl gets attached
/thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back