Being an Incel is a choice, maxing out your social skills will help with girls.

Intellectual

Intellectual

Banned
A lot of Incels are completely clueless about the way they actually behave and how people see them. Especially women.

The truth is, most of them are really creepy and have been in isolation for the past 10 years, inside their rooms.

Anytime they try and talk to a girl they immediately fuck it up by acting so creepy that she is convinced that he's trying to grape her.

Then the retard makes an account on .is and tries making fuckbuddies for himself on there, who will listen to his problems and gas him further into despair.

That's the worst thing they could do actually. What they need first and foremost, is therapy. Therapy is an important step to raise ones self awareness which is key to social situations, because it allows you to view yourself from the eyes of an outsider, which gives you clues on how you should act.

Even if you're ugly, having really good social skills would help immensely. It's absolutely baffling that autistic idiots who wouldn't be able to stare into my eyes without peeing themselves wonder why they can't get a woman to like them.

Social skills maxxing is the way. That's always the first thing you should fix. And the other ones should come later.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Tabula Rasa, Informationcapitali and 13 others
Just be confident bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Deleted member 32410, Deleted member 4946 and 13 others
Just be confident bro
That's not what I said, if you breathe heavily and sound creepy as fuck talking to people, chances are people will find you creepy. And if they find you creepy, chances are they won't like you, it's about basic social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
A lot of Incels are completely clueless about the way they actually behave and how people see them. Especially women.

The truth is, most of them are really creepy and have been in isolation for the past 10 years, inside their rooms.

Anytime they try and talk to a girl they immediately fuck it up by acting so creepy that she is convinced that he's trying to grape her.

Then the retard makes an account on .is and tries making fuckbuddies for himself on there, who will listen to his problems and gas him further into despair.

That's the worst thing they could do actually. What they need first and foremost, is therapy. Therapy is an important step to raise ones self awareness which is key to social situations, because it allows you to view yourself from the eyes of an outsider, which gives you clues on how you should act.

Even if you're ugly, having really good social skills would help immensely. It's absolutely baffling that autistic idiots who wouldn't be able to stare into my eyes without peeing themselves wonder why they can't get a woman to like them.

Social skills maxxing is the way. That's always the first thing you should fix. And the other ones should come later.
I’m dying caging honestly especially u righting a paragraph thinking u found the secret code whilst barely being here a night
IMG 0936

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova and Deleted member 33986
Being an incel is not a choice. EVERYTHING we do is dictated by our genetics and to a lesser extent environment. "Nature vs nurture" we also don't control the environment.

Consciousness is an illusion our brain and genes are like a computer AI running on a program designed to attempt to spread our genes. You actually decide on things before your consciousness thinks about it creating an illusion of choice.

If you decide to work on yourself that was dictated and you had no free will in the matter.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Kasanova, Kamui and 2 others
you talking about minority inel, most inel are normal dude

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 33986 and TheDragon

Jfl joined yesterday

Anyway you're somewhat right. Social skills are all you've got if you're not rich or good looking.

Problem is that you've severely downplayed how difficult it is for a bona fide 'cel' to improve it.

Think of an uggo who was brutally abused throughout his childhood. There was literally no positive feedback loop for him to develop himself and have to confidence to meet his 'social potential'.

I was morbidly obese throughout highschool and was brutally bullied & abused. I had no friends and only hung out with fellow losers.
I dropped to a normie weight just before college but by then my head was totally fucked upside down.

NonNT, zero confidence or social skills and kept to myself for the most part, only hanging out with losers and social outcast and inevitably becoming one again.

I'm old as fuck now, I am aggressively leanmaxxing and doing my best to talk to strangers and shit...but it's hard man.

• +1
Reactions: infini, Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 33986
Being an incel is not a choice. EVERYTHING we do is dictated by our genetics and to a lesser extent environment. "Nature vs nurture" we also don't control the environment.

Consciousness is an illusion our brain and genes are like a computer AI running on a program designed to attempt to spread our genes. You actually decide on things before your consciousness thinks about it creating an illusion of choice.

If you decide to work on yourself that was dictated and you had no free will in the matter.
You have the choice to change it, or you can keep wallowing in your own self pity and end up roping.

Jfl joined yesterday

Anyway you're somewhat right. Social skills are all you've got if you're not rich or good looking.

Problem is that you've severely downplayed how difficult it is for a bona fide 'cel' to improve it.

Think of an uggo who was brutally abused throughout his childhood. There was literally no positive feedback loop for him to develop himself and have to confidence to meet his 'social potential'.

I was morbidly obese throughout highschool and was brutally bullied & abused. I had no friends and only hung out with fellow losers.
I dropped to a normie weight just before college but by then my head was totally fucked upside down.

NonNT, zero confidence or social skills and kept to myself for the most part, only hanging out with losers and social outcast and inevitably becoming one again.

I'm old as fuck now, I am aggressively leanmaxxing and doing my best to talk to strangers and shit...but it's hard man.
Booohoo my struggles are totally different than everybody else's! i deserve special treatment!

You're not special, learn how stupid and emotional you sound.

I don't know about that one lol

Liar. Girls don't want me bec im an ugly fuck and they think im creepy because im ugly and disgusting.

Liar. Girls don't want me bec im an ugly fuck and they think im creepy because im ugly and disgusting.
Nope. i bet you don't even actually try and be likeable, you're just an entitled brat who wants women to flock on your dick.

Sorry, but that's not how the real world works. You need to put in the effort.

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Nope. i bet you don't even actually try and be likeable, you're just an entitled brat who wants women to flock on your dick.

Sorry, but that's not how the real world works. You need to put in the effort.
Oh i did try, however it's much deeper than that to the point I don't even know what to believe. If nothing interesting happens im gonna rot this last year of school and become a junkie for the rest of my life

Oh i did try, however it's much deeper than that to the point I don't even know what to believe. If nothing interesting happens im gonna rot this last year of school and become a junkie for the rest of my life
Go ahead then and click off the post, you reacted with an anger emoji on my post, meaning that it personally affected you.

The truth is, nobody wants to LDAR and you certainly don't deserve that fucking life, but nobody will care if you do so or don't do so. This is for yourself.

If you give up on yourself, then you'll turn into a hateful ball of misery and depression and just overall unhappiness and you'll probably end up killing yourself, so go down that road if you want to, no one will stop you.

• Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7
GrAY thread

Last edited:
Nobody that's normal spends 12 hours a day on an .is forum
because those are minority, many incel have their own life, dont spend time on any forum, still cant get laid, it is what it is...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
No social skills for your face and height

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 33986, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
Improving one's social skills is not going to:

• Create socially-acceptable places to meet women IRL
• Reduce the amount of thottery
• Overcome 80/20 rule
• A lot of other shit
• Eliminate the need to work over 40 hours a week as a wagie just to afford a place to starve alone in

Something like 1/3 of young males today are sexless. The idea that this is purely because "muh social skills" is insane.

Clown World itself is creating these antisocial people and then creating a feedback loop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986 and TheDragon
No social skills for your face and height
Keep being miserable and rot. Unironically, what you call cope is the only thing that can save you, but keep being blind.

The Black Pill is not about the truth, it's about bending the truth to justify your degeneracy.

• Overcome 80/20 rule
• A lot of other shit
• Eliminate the need to work over 40 hours a week as a wagie just to afford a place to starve alone in

Something like 1/3 of young males today are sexless. The idea that this is purely because "muh social skills" is insane.

Clown World itself is creating these antisocial people and then creating a feedback loop
You won't be sexless if you maximized your social skills.

There is no guarantee that you'll date a high value woman, but it's better than nothing if you're that desperate.

This nigga actually named himself intellectual lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, falcon1, Deleted member 33986 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 33986, pig_face and 1 other person
He is an intellectual. Haven't you seen the e=mc2 thing on his profile?
Lmao. Nigga picks some old cumskin has his PFP, names himself “Intellectual”, and his profile background is a bunch of equations. 😭😭😭

This is the looksmax equivalent of wearing glasses to look smart

Jfl @mrriceguy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, falcon1, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
>A lot of Incels are completely clueless about the way they actually behave and how people see them. Especially women.
>
>The truth is, most of them are really creepy and have been in isolation for the past 10 years, inside their rooms.
>
>Anytime they try and talk to a girl they immediately fuck it up by acting so creepy that she is convinced that he's trying to grape her.
>
>Then the retard makes an account on .is and tries making fuckbuddies for himself on there, who will listen to his problems and gas him further into despair.
>
>That's the worst thing they could do actually. What they need first and foremost, is therapy. Therapy is an important step to raise ones self awareness which is key to social situations, because it allows you to view yourself from the eyes of an outsider, which gives you clues on how you should act.
>
>Even if you're ugly, having really good social skills would help immensely. It's absolutely baffling that autistic idiots who wouldn't be able to stare into my eyes without peeing themselves wonder why they can't get a woman to like them.
>
>Social skills maxxing is the way. That's always the first thing you should fix. And the other ones should come later.

Attachments

• 1688550028131.gif
    1688550028131.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 33986, falcon1 and 2 others
Keep being miserable and rot. Unironically, what you call cope is the only thing that can save you, but keep being blind.

The Black Pill is not about the truth, it's about bending the truth to justify your degeneracy.
What is your lay count then nigger? :forcedsmile:
You must have maxed your social skills :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 33986, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
Lmao. Nigga picks some old cumskin has his PFP, names himself “Intellectual”, and his profile background is a bunch of equations. 😭😭😭

This is the looksmax equivalent of wearing glasses to look smart

Jfl @mrriceguy
He is some dalit from .IS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and falcon1

Social skills defo can pull.Trurst me im Jesus Christ.

Ur the text book description of a pessimist

legit but not for all people. you still have to meet certain look level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986 and TheDragon
ive seen guys this forum would rate subhuman pull but obv u cant expect to pull baddies but u can get girls out of your league even if youre ugly

Exactly what this GrAY doesn't understand. How you look is how you will be treated by others. If you were ugly when you were young but somehow ascend, you're still gonna hate people.
ive seen guys this forum would rate subhuman pull but obv u cant expect to pull baddies but u can get girls out of your league even if youre ugly
Copium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
Exactly what this GrAY doesn't understand. How you look is how you will be treated by others. If you were ugly when you were young but somehow ascend, you're still gonna hate people.
If you had a friend circle you'd know retard. Self pity wont get u no hoes cry baby ass mf

having social skills still matters but like i said looks still matter more.

having social skills still matters but like i said looks still matter more.
if u look average or above average by normal people standards (not chico dick rider standards) then social skills are holding you back. If you look like the dude with helmet posted above then yea no social skills can save u

if u look average or above average by normal people standards (not chico dick rider standards) then social skills are holding you back. If you look like the dude with helmet posted above then yea no social skills can save u
thats probably my biggest problem right now. social skills.

• Overcome 80/20 rule
• A lot of other shit

Watch this video then come back

The truth of the matter is there’s a fine line today between niggas who slay and niggas who don’tz The majority of normies in relationships may look happy and be happy but behind the scenes the grass is always greener. Foids will always have that one Chad who pumped and dumped them in the back of their head for as long as they are with them. Obviously the whole “99% of men are incel” shit is absolute cope, majority of men have gfs and live normal social lives (even ones that would get called subhuman on this website) but the true question would be is the foid that they’re will truly happy and not wanting to go fuck Chads on the side when their bf is unaware.

thats probably my biggest problem right now. social skills.
observe people and copy behavior, dap up guys in college and maybe girls if u cool like that

That guy, if he had the social skills would easily mog any high inhib, isolated Incel any day. And if you think otherwise, then you should go outside.

Yeah being normie + NT + social circle is enough to get you a Becky gf even if you’re a LTN, niggas on this website project and think you have to legitimately be fucking Superman to get a lick of pussy or a gf without betabuxxing

Yeah being normie + NT + social circle is enough to get you a Becky gf even if you’re a LTN, niggas on this website project and think you have to legitimately be fucking Superman to get a lick of pussy or a gf without betabuxxing
I think to they're actually doing this to spend more time with guys on an online Forum, talking about the various aspects of their penises and how it stops them from getting girls.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
lmao fr they're in a negative loop mentally, the only place where theyll get 0 pussy is dating apps but irl being 5'7 works too (im not 5'7)

I think to they're actually doing this to spend more time with guys on an online Forum, talking about the various aspects of their penises and how it stops them from getting girls.
Yea theyre being avoidant + low self esteem that makes them chase perfection which they wont get. think most this forum sees more male faces and bodies in a day than the avg gay dude

Yea theyre being avoidant + low self esteem that makes them chase perfection which they wont get. think most this forum sees more male faces and bodies in a day than the avg gay dude
There is a great number of people who are closeted homosexuals on here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and bradpittshairline
lmao fr they're in a negative loop mentally, the only place where theyll get 0 pussy is dating apps but irl being 5'7 works too (im not 5'7)
Yeah on OLD it’s either all or nothing. If you don’t have the full package and don’t look like the typical Tinder slayer you will get next to nothing.
An overwhelming majority of this forum is more concerned with the opinions of other men and people they don’t even know online than the opinions of foids irl. Most mfs here are just socially autistic normies. Foids do not lust over aliens like Barrett or O Pry irl. In fact the average slayer is just an appeal maxxed HTN and not an actual Chadlite or Chad.

• +1
Yeah on OLD it’s either all or nothing. If you don’t have the full package and don’t look like the typical Tinder slayer you will get next to nothing.

An overwhelming majority of this forum is more concerned with the opinions of other men and people they don’t even know online than the opinions of foids irl. Most mfs here are just socially autistic normies. Foids do not lust over aliens like Barrett or O Pry irl. In fact the average slayer is just an appeal maxxed HTN and not an actual Chadlite or Chad.
I think that the majority of this forum has major self-esteem issues, and they believe that getting with a Stacy will fix their issues.

Which any person with reason would know is not true.

If you're a retard you'll never be successful in a relationship. Even if you were attractive, they would find somebody else, because nobody wants to hang around a retard autismmaxxing vegetable.

• +1
Watch this video then come back

The truth of the matter is there’s a fine line today between niggas who slay and niggas who don’tz The majority of normies in relationships may look happy and be happy but behind the scenes the grass is always greener. Foids will always have that one Chad who pumped and dumped them in the back of their head for as long as they are with them. Obviously the whole “99% of men are incel” shit is absolute cope, majority of men have gfs and live normal social lives (even ones that would get called subhuman on this website) but the true question would be is the foid that they’re will truly happy and not wanting to go fuck Chads on the side when their bf is unaware.

Yeah but this is just "water" as spergs here say.

I will add that actually, women who've never even had Chad still desire him over their husband.

Here's the thing though: It's better to be in a relationship and have had sex at a bare minimum than it is to be a permavirgin and die childless.

This has just always been a thing. For most of history, most women have not been attracted to their husbands. BUT they still managed to build up happy lives and continue their bloodlines together, which is why we are all here.

What used to be different is that women had to depend on men to eat, and their options for potential partners was much more limited — so they were forced to settle.