being avg is horrible

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
there should be new type of incel that is guy who gave up once they realized how avg they were

avgcel

there is point in being avg, i cant accept it

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Mtn is becoming htn today jfl, being mtn is actually good

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
You're probably below average though.

Last edited:
I wish i was average facially

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
there should be new type of incel that is guy who gave up once they realized how avg they were

avgcel

there is point in being avg, i cant accept it

Point is being average is an upgrade for some here.

• +1
The average person’s attractiveness is slowly going down with todays (focused on men) men being completely different and living differently than like 70 years ago. If you look at a train full of american ww2 soilders (most of them high mtn and more) coming back from war and look at a train wagon filled with todays men, its crazy how much even “average” back then is becoming a rarity. With the rise of obesity rates and less muscle mass overall, lower test levels, etc. mtn is actually impressive.

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
The average person’s attractiveness is slowly going down with todays (focused on men) men being completely different and living differently than like 70 years ago. If you look at a train full of american ww2 soilders (most of them high mtn and more) coming back from war and look at a train wagon filled with todays men, its crazy how much even “average” back then is becoming a rarity. With the rise of obesity rates and less muscle mass overall, lower test levels, etc. mtn is actually impressive.
You make a good point but with hypergamy nowadays mtn still isn't all that great

• +1