Being BALD is actually GOOD and ATTRACTIVE

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Easy transition if you ever enter the military. Even if you never serve, you might get ancillary benefits: respect from people who assume that your ¼” buzz cut is a remnant of time in the Marines (“Semper Fi, bitches!”).

For men who think that possessing a full head of hair is a critical, deal-breaking characteristic necessary to attract women, ask yourself: How has baldness survived (in such large percentages of the male population) the gauntlet of evolution? i.e., If baldness is so undesirable, shouldn't women have filtered it out of the human genome a long time ago?

Masking it or covering it up makes you vulnerable to detection, never-ending maintenance issues, and violates the principles of good Risk Management. The trick is to MINIMIZE THE CONTRAST between the hair and scalp: shorter hair length + hair color that’s closer to (matches) skin color. Baldness also has two upsides:

It filters out women you don’t want to waste time on, anyway. i.e., Women who do not understand the long-term properties of looks (guaranteed fragile), wealth (potentially fragile), character (almost always antifragile).

It’s ethical, because you’re not masking what your DNA is likely going to produce in offspring, something every potential mate deserves to know. Easy inspection for serious skin conditions of the scalp, including, but not limited to, skin cancer.

Save money over your lifetime. Total Savings = Costs Avoided - New Expenses. Costs Avoided = ( ( ( $-per-haircut x #-haircuts-per-year ) + $-per-year-in-shampoo ) x #-years-you-expect-to-live-from-now ). New Expenses = ( ( #-years-you-expect-to-live-from-now / #-years-average-lifetime-of-clippers ) x $-per-pair-of-clippers ).

Studies show that men with shaved heads are rated more dominant, masculine, stronger, and taller. A likely explanation is that shaving is a proactive, agentic act, whereas naturally thinning hair is viewed as handing oneself over to nature. “I will have the last word in this relationship!”

It will teach you that other people simply aren’t paying as much attention to you (and your looks) as you think they are. This adds perspective and is good for your character.

Main qimg 4212bfd4781d6ea10dadd627179e13d6 c

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and karbo
i will never join the military bc i would have to shave my lushes hair

and bc why would i fight for a country that doesn’t care about me. ultimate cuck move

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Alt Number 3 and 7 others
I know this is a shitpost

but it’s funny the amount of lengths bald people will try to justify to themselves being bald isn’t bad

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
words read=0

being bald is only good if you have 95% skull like jason statum and good forward chin

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, CopeAndRope, Cleftcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, autistic_tendencies and Dogs
53055759 870574303277028 3067256941752352768 n

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Cleftcel and Peachy
Masking it or covering it up makes you vulnerable to detection, never-ending maintenance issues, and violates the principles of good Risk Management. The trick is to MINIMIZE THE CONTRAST between the hair and scalp: shorter hair length + hair color that’s closer to (matches) skin color.
this part is legit tho

Bald can be attractive

BUT

balding is never attractive

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, currymax and Cleftcel
Too many bald alphas had harems of women thats why baldnes survived evolution. Same thing with nearsightedness. Niggas couldnt see so they fucked anything that moved

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Too many bald alphas had harems of women thats why baldnes survived evolution. Same thing with nearsightedness. Niggas couldnt see so they fucked anything that moved
[
/QUOTE]
:lul:

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
looks never really matter for who procreated and they still dont

baldcels look more alpha so they were probably slayers

even now the bottom tier of genetics out breed the top and most gl ppl are just a case of genetic recombo

LaoblAa

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and prgfromnl
dn rd but just from the title I can sense the cope.

dn rd

but you might pull off a buzzcut because you have a DOM splancho : neurocranium ratio

many others can not pull off a bald head, especially those with bad S:N ratio and weird head shape

dn rd

but you might pull off a buzzcut because you have a DOM splancho : neurocranium ratio

many others can not pull off a bald head, especially those with bad S:N ratio and weird head shape
Tbh this was all just a huge balding cope I copy pasted from quora.

But wtf is splancho : neurocranium ratio?

It bears repeating: Fin is life

But wtf is splancho : neurocranium ratio?

z0DxbnQ.jpg

Big Splancho, Small Neuro

Many ethnics have this

images

Maher has big Neuro, but also big Splancho; that is why he looks so massive (and he has indeed tall skull)
if neuro is taller than splancho, then you are a wimp (I have nearly 1 to 1, like Maher

View attachment 158148

z0DxbnQ.jpg

Big Splancho, Small Neuro

Many ethnics have this

images

Maher has big Neuro, but also big Splancho; that is why he looks so massive (and he has indeed tall skull)
if neuro is taller than splancho, then you are a wimp (I have nearly 1 to 1, like Maher
superman looks insane

Easy transition if you ever enter the military. Even if you never serve, you might get ancillary benefits: respect from people who assume that your ¼” buzz cut is a remnant of time in the Marines (“Semper Fi, bitches!”).

For men who think that possessing a full head of hair is a critical, deal-breaking characteristic necessary to attract women, ask yourself: How has baldness survived (in such large percentages of the male population) the gauntlet of evolution? i.e., If baldness is so undesirable, shouldn't women have filtered it out of the human genome a long time ago?

Masking it or covering it up makes you vulnerable to detection, never-ending maintenance issues, and violates the principles of good Risk Management. The trick is to MINIMIZE THE CONTRAST between the hair and scalp: shorter hair length + hair color that’s closer to (matches) skin color. Baldness also has two upsides:

It filters out women you don’t want to waste time on, anyway. i.e., Women who do not understand the long-term properties of looks (guaranteed fragile), wealth (potentially fragile), character (almost always antifragile).

It’s ethical, because you’re not masking what your DNA is likely going to produce in offspring, something every potential mate deserves to know. Easy inspection for serious skin conditions of the scalp, including, but not limited to, skin cancer.

Save money over your lifetime. Total Savings = Costs Avoided - New Expenses. Costs Avoided = ( ( ( $-per-haircut x #-haircuts-per-year ) + $-per-year-in-shampoo ) x #-years-you-expect-to-live-from-now ). New Expenses = ( ( #-years-you-expect-to-live-from-now / #-years-average-lifetime-of-clippers ) x $-per-pair-of-clippers ).

Studies show that men with shaved heads are rated more dominant, masculine, stronger, and taller. A likely explanation is that shaving is a proactive, agentic act, whereas naturally thinning hair is viewed as handing oneself over to nature. “I will have the last word in this relationship!”

It will teach you that other people simply aren’t paying as much attention to you (and your looks) as you think they are. This adds perspective and is good for your character.

View attachment 157917
Didn't read having full head of hair is attractive its not genes and mostly enviroment shit like vitamin d and vasodilation

View attachment 157917
Mom took away your fin so now you cope?

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and RichardSpencel
If baldness is so undesirable, shouldn't women have filtered it out of the human genome a long time ago?
Din red other than this part,

They do,once you go bald,no-one is bald at 12 except genetic freaks like fatmanO.

The second a single strand of hair can be found on your pillow, rope

Mom took away your fin so now you cope?
She can't take anything away from me lmao imma be taking fin till I die. But yeah this is a shit post cope on quora