Being Big and Tall is overrated.

D

Deleted member 17556

Business Contact-708-897-5746
Found this forum through a bodybuilding.com post awhile back and decided to cruise a bit. Straight to the point at age 17 decided to blast and train like a maniac to play college football and try to go to the NFL. Was about 6ft 190 lbs around that age around the end of junior year. Did hours of internet research and used a portion of college savings like a idiot to purchase PEDs just about every possible Peptide/Anabolic under the sun you can think of Hexarelin, IGF-1 LR3, HGH, Insulin, Testosterone, Winny, etc. The drug testing at that time was cheap and sucked. Didn't pop once. Everytime I would come home from school I would workout for hours. That on top of eating alot grew like a weed vertically and horizontally. Shot up to 6"4 270 lbs at the final age of 22. Went from Safety position to D-Linemen. Definitely overrated not what you think didn't all of sudden get alot of females/friends all of sudden. I actually scare off a lot of people and make them uneasy. Unfortunately, did not reach goal of playing in the NFL due to numerous injures probably due to unnatural growth spurt but, I was able to participate on a practice squad though. Now currently working as a Personal Trainer and a Security guard part time make decent money. Moral of the story not worth it! Waste of money and time

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan, SubhumanCurrycel, AscendingHero and 5 others
You grew 4 inches after the age of 17? :soy:

B0Qx3pZ.jpg

dis u brah?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Found this forum through a bodybuilding.com post awhile back and decided to cruise a bit. Straight to the point at age 17 decided to blast and train like a maniac to play college football and try to go to the NFL. Was about 6ft 190 lbs around that age around the end of junior year. Did hours of internet research and used a portion of college savings like a idiot to purchase PEDs just about every possible Peptide/Anabolic under the sun you can think of Hexarelin, IGF-1 LR3, HGH, Insulin, Testosterone, Winny, etc. The drug testing at that time was cheap and sucked. Didn't pop once. Everytime I would come home from school I would workout for hours. That on top of eating alot grew like a weed vertically and horizontally. Shot up to 6"4 270 lbs at the final age of 22. Went from Safety position to D-Linemen. Definitely overrated not what you think didn't all of sudden get alot of females/friends all of sudden. I actually scare off a lot of people and make them uneasy. Unfortunately, did not reach goal of playing in the NFL due to numerous injures probably due to unnatural growth spurt but, I was able to participate on a practice squad though. Now currently working as a Personal Trainer and a Security guard part time make decent money. Moral of the story not worth it! Waste of money and time
So you just need to stop taking PEDs, and you will transform from a defensive lineman into a linebacker and you won't scare girls anymore. Sounds easy to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Elvisandreaa, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Humblebrag

So you just need to stop taking PEDs, and you will transform from a defensive lineman into a linebacker and you won't scare girls anymore. Sounds easy to m
So you just need to stop taking PEDs, and you will transform from a defensive lineman into a linebacker and you won't scare girls anymore. Sounds easy to me.
That's what I am currently trying to do only running TRT right now. Calories are too high though.

That's what I am currently trying to do only running TRT right now. Calories are too high though.
You might have a transformation like Rob Gronkowski after he briefly retired

thumb-18-scaled.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17556 and ChristianChad
Will you post face? I'm wondering how MASC u are

You might have a transformation like Rob Gronkowski after he briefly retired

thumb-18-scaled.jpg
Possibly similar body structure. Alot of people don't know majority of athletes take drugs like this to reach and play on a high level. Most of my teammates were doing it. Same dealer and everything especially out in Los Angeles area.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, AscendingHero, gaymidget and 2 others
Cope height is everything

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15827
wow you are fast op:feelstastyman:

we already know height is not that important. face is 80%. rest is divided into height, body, style, nt, etc. (granted you have good dick else everything is cope)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
face > height obv. but height is still important for mogging brody

Cope height is everything
I would disagree seems like money is. Height is just a product of it. Besides genetic outliers. Think about it people who have a crap ton of money can take PEDs and eat top of the line food with no limit. My teammates who had parents who had more money were able to pull off more exteme stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Possibly similar body structure. Alot of people don't know majority of athletes take drugs like this to reach and play on a high level. Most of my teammates were doing it. Same dealer and everything especially out in Los Angeles area.
Look at these offensive linemen after they retired

collegehardwick6215.jpg

Jordan-Gross-NFL-Weight-Loss.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17556
I would disagree seems like money is. Height is just a product of it. Besides genetic outliers. Think about it people who have a crap ton of money can take PEDs and eat top of the line food with no limit.
MONEY”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No you want to mog males by being a 6’3+ alpha not get made fun of regardless of status, look at short politicians and actors who get clowned for height online

@DivineBeing

• +1
>tfw you are the president of a superpower but you are made fun of for being short

Ekran Alnts

>tfw you are the president of a superpower but you are made fun of for being short

View attachment 1526567
who tf cares about some redditors opinion, he litreally rules a country, sits on huge amounts of wealth and can litreally make anyone he wishes vanish.

ur coping if you think guys like tom cruise dedicate even a milisecond getting upset over some randos calling him short on the net when hes swimming in status and money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865, AscendingHero, FreakkForLife and 5 others
he litreally rules a country, sits on huge amounts of wealth and can litreally make anyone he wishes vanish.
and people would call it napoleon syndrome.

its not just redditors think that way, whenever you are heightmogged its the same shit.

thats awful bro:confused: which drugs helped u to grow the most tho?:feelshah:

thats awful bro:confused: which drugs helped u to grow the most tho?:feelshah:
Cannot pin point it. I did not care about height or even think of height at the time. I was taking it to get bigger and better at a faster pace to get recognized by colleges since my time was short . Started off with Test and Winny which I got from a local dealer. Then out of pure ignorance took a extra step into hgh, insulin, hexarelin and igf-1 which was probably fake. Almost died a few times because of cheap walmart insulin. Got all of this online except insulin. Due to thinking it was next big thing since everybody on the roid forums were promoting it a few years back.

• +1
Cannot pin point it. I did not care about height or even think of height at the time. I was taking it to get bigger and better at a faster pace to get recognized by colleges since my time was short . Started off with Test and Winny which I got from a local dealer. Then out of pure ignorance took a extra step into hgh, insulin, hexarelin and igf-1 which was probably fake. Almost died a few times because of cheap walmart insulin. Got all of this online except insulin. Due to thinking it was next big thing since everybody on the roid forums were promoting it a few years back.
damn, 4 inches is impressive id kill for that. can you recall at all what were you on when you first started to notice the growth occur?

• +1
damn, 4 inches is impressive id kill for that. can you recall at all what were you on when you first started to notice the growth occur?
Most likely the peptides. I was getting big off test but, when I introduced Insulin and peptides such as hexarelin I started growing faster. I would stop taking peptides during the season and only use test. Only taking the peptides during the winter time and summer camp. Don't know the exact growth measurements. I'm sure if you went to the extremes you could squeeze out a few inches. I remember someone on here mentioning taking estrogen blockers, sleeping with bands, etc. In sure if you combined all of this crap in one consistent go around and you are healthy. You could pull something off.

• +1

Not sure what your face looks like but you should be able to get a girl with that height if it's at least 5/10. Might want to slim down to like 240 or under.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
who tf cares about some redditors opinion, he litreally rules a country, sits on huge amounts of wealth and can litreally make anyone he wishes vanish.

ur coping if you think guys like tom cruise dedicate even a milisecond getting upset over some randos calling him short on the net when hes swimming in status and money
bezos does :owo:

MONEY”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No you want to mog males by being a 6’3+ alpha not get made fun of regardless of status, look at short politicians and actors who get clowned for height online

@DivineBeing
Divinebeing got exposed as a normie larper, definitely didn't have a chadlite face

What was the practice squad like?

Lol are you fat?

How long did you blast the PEDs and drugs?
U started using the at 17 and then used them continuously till 22 until you saw your growth spurt?
Or did u use them in cycles with breaks in between?

decent effort larp, but long bone ossification is impossible past 20 unless you had a congenital disorder that disrupted your hpg axis or a lifelong gastrointestinal disease.

best case scenario, you happen to be 2SD late in pubertal timing and gain 4-5cm between 17-20.

Last edited:
decent effort larp, but long bone ossification is impossible past 20 unless you had a congenital disorder that disrupted your hpg axis or a lifelong gastrointestinal disease.

best case scenario, you happen to be 2SD late in pubertal timing and gain 4-5cm between 17-20.
Can u say in simpler terms?
Are u trying to say longbone growth is impossible past 20 unless u have stomach intestine problems or your jpg axis is disturbed(Like in aromatase deficienct men?)

Can u say in simpler terms?
Are u trying to say longbone growth is impossible past 20 unless u have stomach intestine problems or your jpg axis is disturbed(Like in aromatase deficienct men?)
yes, growth is not uncommon past 20 in children with congenital hypothyroidism, UC, IBS, crohns, and celiac disease.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
yes, growth is not uncommon past 20 in children with congenital hypothyroidism, UC, IBS, crohns, and celiac disease.
Interesting,what do u can be the logical cause for the relation betwene growth past 20 and stomach problems like IBS and celiac disease?

So you grew 4 inches in late adolescence to early 20’s despite being on test and androgens?
I know you were on HGH and GH secretagouges but i have to say I call bullshit unless you were taking insane doses of AI’s to crush your estrogen

Interesting,what do u can be the logical cause for the relation betwene growth past 20 and stomach problems like IBS and celiac disease?
catch up growth, or delayed growth plate senescence from a nutritional deficiency
In 1905, Kosieradzki (cited in Czekanowski 1930)showed that the increase in height of soldiers during military service varied according to the social origin of the individual. On average, a peasant grew 2.53 cm between the ages of 21 and 23 whereas a nobleman during the same period of life grew only 0.74cm.
7B25E13C F2FC 4909 9F60 11E3EF9B031D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10125

I've grown roughly 20 cm since I was 17 and am still growing in my early 20's, are you saying that certainly puts me in the camp of someone with a health defect :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10125