Being born in the mid 90s is such a tease

R

Robert01

Silver
I was born in 1995. I just barely caught a glimpse of the glorious late 90s-early 00s era in my early childhood before it was stripped away from me and I had to spend my later childhood and early adolescence in the mid & late 00s. those born in the early 90s and late 80s got to fully experience that awesome era with strong memories intact. I wish I was born 5-10 years earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, TexasGiantBear and Peachy
I was born in 1995. I just barely caught a glimpse of the glorious late 90s-early 00s era in my early childhood before it was stripped away from me and I had to spend my later childhood and early adolescence in the mid & late 00s. those born in the early 90s and late 80s got to fully experience that awesome era with strong memories intact. I wish I was born 5-10 years earlier.
Eh, it wasn't that great

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2581
Imagine being born in 1988, so you get to be a teen during the golden age of music/entertainment/ease of getting girls. Imagine being the right age to experience the golden era of MySpace, maybe even start your own band/solo project and get people to listen to you. I'd give anything to have that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Demir
I was born in the mid-80s and I squandered that opportunity in high school, University and college because I was too afraid to talk to girls.
Things get harder with age. Not easier. And hypergamy is getting worse now compared to the past.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2581, BigBoy and 2 others
I was born in the mid-80s and I squandered that opportunity in high school, University and college because I was too afraid to talk to girls.
Things get harder with age. Not easier. And hypergamy is getting worse now compared to the past.
born in the mid 80s= god mode. but were all stuck in this shithole era now.

I honestly thought you wuold be older lol.

I can't take anymore of this gen Z bullshit. I would rather be born a decade earlier than I was.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
errrr imagine wanting to be an oldcel
wish i was a little kid again

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
I still remember playing counter strike for first time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Peachy, turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
No mewing in 90s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy, fukmylyf and rtssssy
It’s so crazy we were born in this exact time of history

We could have been alive 2000 years ago or in 2000 years in the future but we were born now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, TexasGiantBear and turkproducer
I wish it was atleast 2011
as the years go,the world gets worse

• So Sad
Reactions: Robert01

We could have been alive 2000 years ago or in 2000 years in the future but we were born now
i think about this a lot sosososoos weird tbfh

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and autistic_tendencies
If I were to turn back time, I would have went to get my full drivers's license and put effort into saving up to buy a used car ASAP. And then I would have started online dating immediately at 18. And talk to girls in high school and University/college.
Living in the suburbs with your parents + no car = incel if you're not Chad.
I didn't start getting laid with any sort of regularity until after I had my own car.
And even then, if you were willing to take the bus and you stick to girls who live in the same suburb as you, it was still possible to get laid without a car.
I lost my virginity to a woman with a car that I met online before I had a car of my own. But she was an obese landwhale.

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
If I were to turn back time, I would have went to get my full drivers's license and put effort into saving up to buy a used car ASAP. And then I would have started online dating immediately at 18. And talk to girls in high school and University/college.
I didn't start getting laid with any sort of regularity until after I had my own car.
And even then, if you were willing to take the bus and you stick to girls who live in the same suburb as you, it was still possible to get laid without a car.
I lost my virginity to a woman with a car that I met online before I had a car of my own. But she was an obese landwhale.
sad shit man

idk. A lot of degenerate shit like girl power and fag acceptance started in the 90s. It was the beginning of the end tbh. Current year is basically the 90s on steriods... just look at recent trends in fashion, music, TV, gaming, etc. They've effectively killed the nostalgia for me

why do you need a car??

I’m glad I’m not the only one that feels like that.

If I were to turn back time, I would have went to get my full drivers's license and put effort into saving up to buy a used car ASAP.
same here. Having a car in high school is a HUGE status halo.

Also imagine getting a gf who lives in your neighborhood. That shit just isn't possible anymore. Fking suicidefuel :feelsrope:

same here. Having a car in high school is a HUGE status halo.

Also imagine getting a gf who lives in your neighborhood. That shit just isn't possible anymore. Fking suicidefuel :feelsrope:
and to think people were actually ecstatic for the new millennium 20 years ago lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
why do you need a car??
Maybe it's different where you live. But not having a car limits your dating pool drastically in Toronto.
A lot of my lays wouldn't have happened if I didn't own a car. It's as simple as that.
An automobile is the ideal mode of transportation for most of Toronto. Especially in the suburbs. Downtown, the TTC is more efficient.

Maybe it's different where you live. But not having a car limits your dating pool drastically in Toronto.
A lot of my lays wouldn't have happened if I didn't own a car. It's as simple as that.
you live in Toronto? I'm so sorry man.

• Love it
Reactions: alien
stfu retard childhood will always seem great in any period.

2001-2009 was like heaven to me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Robert01
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rtssssy

we in a simulation dawg. too much shit is happening too fast in this era theres no way its real

literally who are you

rope asap
your dad should of jerked you into the sewer with the rest of the disgusting waste. fuck off now little spastic. you are lower than the shit in my asscrack.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rtssssy
imagine being so braindead you cant realize the years around when you were born will always be halo'd. neck yourself retard

imagine saying you don't want incel validation but then brag about shit that no one else cares about to a bunch of incels on an obscure internet forum neck yourself retard

Last edited:
Robert01
Enthusiast

literally who

why do you need a car??
having a car makes getting girls wayy easier man

even ugly as fuck niggas can get girls in high school and college if they have a car and are nt

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
An automobile is the ideal mode of transportation for most of Toronto. Especially in the suburbs. Downtown, the TTC is more efficient.
Idk bro, I’m from UK and I live in a suburb too I guess. I think I need one, I just wonder why
having a car makes getting girls wayy easier man

even ugly as fuck niggas can get girls in high school and college if they have a car and are nt
Im broke, I spent like 2k on some useless shit/weed now I can’t find a job LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back