Being born sub athlete is just so fucking brutal

and playing sports is still by far the most enjoyable thing in life and nothing comes close

now imagine having top 0.001% athletics allowing you to do something that many, including yourself, LOVE for LIFE and get rich from it:lul: unmoggable lifestyle
this is why the whole hard work take is kinda bullshit. they simply did what they had to do, they sticked to it and were not retards to throw their gift away.

if you gave me a money printing machine and i became rich pressing it all day did i work hard? or were i just not a retard and did not throw it away to go smoke some crack instead

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
forget genetics and all that he deserves it
what about rich of whore and youtubers that are talentless hacks that are millioners fuck this jew world

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
ronaldo has a way better work ethic and discipline than 99.9999% of people and especially on this forum

jfl if you think he got all of this handed on a silver platter, he worked hard as fuck all his life to get his status

he only lucked out by being talented in the most valuable sport in existence, thats it
U can make much more money being a top boxer, mayweather banked $100M + sponsors for a 30 minute spar with McGregor lol

Last edited:
U can make much more money being a top boxer, mayweather banked $100M + sponsors for a 30 minute spar with McGregor lol
at least fighters deserve it to some degree, its the only sport i can say that about. they are risking their lives and getting brain damage in return for that money, not just kicking some stupid ball.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling