Being capped at a certain PSL because of unfixable failos is extemely depressing and demotivates me to looksmax

i have a bunch of small gay falios and no outstandingly good features
i look above average all around
Exactly so your limited because all your features are average

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Exactly so your limited because all your features are average
no not really
i can create halos, any average feature can be made top 5% maybe besides the eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and subhuman incel
  • Love it
no not really
i can create halos, any average feature can be made top 5% maybe besides the eye area
You look like shit

• +1
im gonna be honest with you, im capped at like 6-6.5/10 (this is my looksmax potential, not my rating right now) irl rating because of TWO MAIN FAILOS THAT ARE UNFIXABLE (or atleast very difficult to fix): 1. eye spacing 2.PFL (or eye width)

i can get a chad jaw, chin, fix my recessed undereyes and ethnic nose with no nose bridge, darken my eyerbrows, gymmax and take steroids, get colored contacts, but it all still wont get rid of my main problem which are my eyes. and there is no cure which demotivates me heavily. its like decorating and buying furniture for an old ugly shattered broken down piece of shit house, ye it will be better but it wont fix the main issue, you need to fix or buy a new house first to actually ascend, otherwise you are limited forever. i need a small OBO which is dangerous and risky and PFl/eye width lengthening surgery which does not exist. and jfl dont fucking say i should visit taban, taban should visit himself first with the ugly ass eyes he has. he is a scammer and overrated. what should I do? just risk doing exreme surgeries and pray that in the future surgeries will exist to fix my problem? rope? cope like 95% of this forum and settle for trash? u fucking subhumans need to help me or i will stay a subhuman just like you guys, FOREVER :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Dm pics of eyes maybe I can help you

• +1
I feel for you, you must be in brutal pain. I have made many posts talking about Eye Pill and PFL pill.

But on the bright side, maybe it isn’t so bad, send me pic in pm, i will fix you . I saved @Pendejo and @ForeverRecession and @Manu le coq life
Fix me too please daddy

• +1

Last edited:
  • +1
What is your waist circumference?

• JFL
  • +1
Small waist is ideal, anything above 30 for an untrained person is skinnyfat
my frame is good though, my shoulder to waist snd hip ratio is good, i just need to lose more weight

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
my frame is good though, my shoulder to waist snd hip ratio is good, i just need to lose more weight
It looks average to me, better than subpar of course but nothing outstanding.

• +1
so? almost everyone has some unfixable failos

• JFL