Being caught with lifts doesn't matter

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Even if people will mock you, it doesn't matter, you "concious" mind cannot ever control your unconcious, it's why world leaders all wear lifts.

I read "Thinking fast and slow", and it's obvious to me that it doesn't matter even if you get caught, because all people will respect you more for your perceived height, whether they know it's fake or not. This is a brutal blackpill really.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Allornothing, TheRagingBull and 8 others
Danish_intellectual

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horsefacin, poopoohead and Danish_Retard
I wear them for medical reasons, my calves get cramps from the chronic toe walking and it corrects my foot pressure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Gaygymmaxx, Acridax and 1 other person
I wear them for medical reasons, my calves get cramps from the chronic toe walking and it corrects my foot pressure.
Damn I do that too, what lifts do you use?

I actually also do this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
is there any fix to that, I got surgery for it and it never fixed it

had to wear special shoes that kept my heels down

is there any fix to that, I got surgery for it and it never fixed it

had to wear special shoes that kept my heels down
there's no fix besides walking consciously and praying you'll get used to it.
2 inches is a crazy diffrence
you can get away with 2 inches but you'll need taller shoes or your ankles will show.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, Danish_Retard and tigrxs
yeah theres deeper reasons behind our toughts that we cant grasp rationally

• +1
Idk how anyone under 5’10 can justify not getting LL. If done safely and successfully, it’s obviously a better investment in your social and dating life than anything else you could buy for equivalent price.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Danish_Retard
Yeah I've noticed that too. It's obvious when you see people wearing makeup or wigs, even if you see them putting it on, you can't mentally remove the wig/makeup

• +1
Even if people will mock you, it doesn't matter, you "concious" mind cannot ever control your unconcious, it's why world leaders all wear lifts.

View attachment 2872806

I read "Thinking fast and slow", and it's obvious to me that it doesn't matter even if you get caught, because all people will respect you more for your perceived height, whether they know it's fake or not. This is a brutal blackpill really.
You can Wear lifts that give you 1" More height. You arent getting Any More respect being 1" taller

• Hmm...
what type of insoles do you wear?

• +1
real ash

if ur not wearing lifts ur not blackpilled

• +1