Being chad doesn't make you less depressed

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
The problem is modern western society with these individualistic hedonism bullshit brainwashed masses. If u go to any clinic you'll see just as many chads as incels getting antidepressants. You look at chad, at his lifestyle - party party JBs - when in reality his brain chemistry is just as fried - if not more fried - than urs. There's no escaping depression in the West if ur IQ is 110+.

Family and community is #1. Come on now. The East figured this out 178346129836 years ago

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, subhuman incel, Cope>rope and 14 others
Water, if you don't know this already you are a retard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Cope>rope, mewcoper and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Cope>rope
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Cope>rope
If i had a killer physique i wouldnt be depressed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Cope>rope, Gaia262 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, thecel, ManzareK and 6 others
The real Chad doesn't need anti depressants, he uses stimulants

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 7419
The problem is modern western society with these individualistic hedonism bullshit brainwashed masses. If u go to any clinic you'll see just as many chads as incels getting antidepressants. You look at chad, at his lifestyle - party party JBs - when in reality his brain chemistry is just as fried - if not more fried - than urs. There's no escaping depression in the West if ur IQ is 110+.

Family and community is #1. Come on now. The East figured this out 178346129836 years ago
They just need the Old West

East was and would be cucked and disgusting
Individualism doesnt mean you dont love your family
Other way around
It reinforces small comunities (such as Families)

Collectivism is just cuck yourself for the state theory and be a cycles bugman theory like the modern west

Modern west is collective
Not individualist like old times

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
This is the most coping mechanisms i ever seen.
If you born CHAD, life gonna be a dream for you. If you turn into one you gonna have some emotional lagguage that you gotta get rid off.
I suffer from depression, real one and have some fall now and there. But since i gained points looksmaxing i feel much better in general.

Still need to get rid of some case of depressions that happens now and there.

I wi be a chad, i will slay, i will be happy.
Time for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7419 and 3 others
This is not a looksmaxxing tip wrong section

So wrong man, being better looking with all the things resulting from it would make everyone less "depressed"

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 7419 and GetShrekt

Chads life has more ups and downs. He has highs like when he takes a girls virginity in his car in highschool and his brain is being flooded by new hormones and emotions . Along with lows like a family member dying.

incels are depressed from the repetitive monotony of their life, every day is the same. Spent in quiet desperation and repressed desires. Forced to live an unnatural life.

the first is still infinitely better

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, ManzareK, subhuman incel and 9 others

Depression can be chemical but it can also be purely psychological.

Balding isnt comparable to being a little bummed out because of MUH SOCIETY

Get a grip all of you if you have norwood 1 or better you have no reason to be depressed

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and patricknotstar
Fuck off, what a cope. Muh chad is just like u inkwell

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, ManzareK, Deleted member 4887 and 1 other person
Chads life has more ups and downs. He has highs like when he takes a girls virginity in his car in highschool and his brain is being flooded by new hormones and emotions . Along with lows like a family member dying.

incels are depressed from the repetitive monotony of their life, every day is the same. Spent in quiet desperation and repressed desires. Forced to live an unnatural life.

the first is still infinitely better
Nah, wtf you make it seem as all there is to life is fucking girls, I’m an incel and I travel Europe boxing so my life is pretty great outside of women

You're mixing apples and oranges here. Yes, being a chad doesn't exempt you from having depression, but for most of us life would be much, much better if we had a positive image about ourselves. This is the reason most people here are depressed. They have a shitty self-image. There are multiple reasons for depression. You think chad's depression is looks related? Probably something else tbh.

Nah, wtf you make it seem as all there is to life is fucking girls, I’m an incel and I travel Europe boxing so my life is pretty great outside of women
shutup

Yeah but then you run in to the problem that nothing is enough.

a real chad mogs the depression