BEING CLEAN SHAVEN AS A MAN MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A WEAK SUBMISSIVE BETA CUCK

Clean shaven mogs if you got the bones. Otherwise clean kept stubble is best. JFL at full grown viking beards.

Clean shaven mogs if you got the bones. Otherwise clean kept stubble is best. JFL at full grown viking beards.
Why would you want to look like you haven’t gone through puberty ?

Stache doesnt connect and unexistent chin hair. Barely a beard tbh.
My mustache doesn't connect fully to beard but other parts are okay, seems like it's a sort of growth pattern.
But in his case, looks like a teenage beard, better shave that ethnic mustache off until it's decent.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I know, I should've specified my question more. Can you just do it, even if you're under 18, or do you need a medial reason for it?
i think it depends on country u go to doctor and tell that u want to know if u will grow more

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Then you need to look like a castrated pre pubescent child for jbs to like you……because they themselves are castrated pre pubescent non reproduction worthy animals
the cost is easily worth the reward tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
the cost is easily worth the reward tbh
So by definition I was right…., having no facial hair makes you look like a castrated cuck. If then you want fuck jbs then fine

Heightface with the hard hitting truths again. No surprise the twink majority of this forum are outraged. Bunch of faggots. OGREMAXX OR DIE

damn, it's a good thing then I don't care about your opinion what so ever
Look at your faggot avi, no surprises you wouldn't care about his opinion

Heightface with the hard hitting truths again. No surprise the twink majority of this forum are outraged. Bunch of faggots. OGREMAXX OR DIE
No need to ogremaxx just show you have gone through puberty and are now reproduction capable

Having 0 hair on you face or jaw looks so low t so soy so breedable as a man. You look like a faggot. It looks like mental illness having clear facial skin as a man. So fucking ugh
Yeah, I like keeping a good mustache and stubble.

Look at your faggot avi, no surprises you wouldn't care about his opinion
Looks like mental illness. He’s good looking but no need to do weird things to try and look a prepubescent can’t reproduce child. There’s a weird disconnect between where you are in life and what you want to look like

Having 0 hair on you face or jaw looks so low t so soy so breedable as a man. You look like a faggot. It looks like mental illness having clear facial skin as a man. So fucking ugh
Cope. And I have facial hair.

Best is: clean shaven when having is great chiseled jawline and nice chin.

If, one doesn't have that great chiseled jawline (like most).
Than, facial hair frauding is the next best option.

"Thanks bro, will keep that in mind "

123393577 2710232725907191 6757513497574147735 n
12534528 1537615629865261 1648871989 n

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, MentalistKebab, Amnesia and 2 others
Yeah look at this submissive gay, no woman would ever look at him

Chico sucked dick to get in these model positions

Girls like the gay faggot look as it is more approachable BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A CASTRATED CUCK CHILD

THATS WHY JBS LOVE CLEAN SHAVEN BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVENT GONT THROUGH PUBERTY AND ARE HARMLESS AND COULDNT RAPE AND CUM AND IMPREGMATE THEM

chico was a good looking model and would look even better at that exact year with some soft facial hair

Also just use good looking men theory
Because it disproves what you said. If you said that clean shaven exposes the beta cucks then I would agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 16371
U dont have to be an ogre to have a trimmed high class beard

Because it disproves what you said. If you said that clean shaven exposes the beta cucks then I would agree.
Females are clean shaven

Females clean shave to take dick

Females take dick

You are a man

You want to do same

You want to take dick

You don't but ogremaxx + thugmaxx is the way to go
Bruuuiuuuuuuh it’s not about the beard it’s just about showing that your no longer a castrated child anymore

• +1
You don't but ogremaxx + thugmaxx is the way to go
This has got nothing to do with your face. Just have some facial hair showing…… that’s it

Why u wanna look ogre like shrek theres masc dudes who still look pleasant to the eye
Because that's where I'm from and it's not like you have a choice to either be ogremaxxed or masc and good looking. For the latter, you need the GENETICS

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027 and Deleted member 16371
This has got nothing to do with your face. Just have some facial hair showing…… that’s it
I'm not linking them however I'm trying to ogremaxx and having a beard is a must.

• +1
Because that's where I'm from and it's not like you have a choice to either be ogremaxxed or masc and good looking. For the latter, you need the GENETICS
This thread wasn’t about being good looking have prime Chico’s face just have some facial hair to show your not a castrated child. That’s it. The literal definition between cuck and sex Haver is that one is a castrated cuck and the other a reproduction capable animal. THATS ALL IM SAYING

Cope. And I have facial hair.

Best is: clean shaven when having is great chiseled jawline and nice chin.

If, one doesn't have that great chiseled jawline (like most).
Than, facial hair frauding is the next best option.
If you say clean shaven is ideal then you have admitted that ALL FEMALES ARE PEDOPHILES WHO LIKE THE CASTRATED NOT GONE THROUGH PUBERTY LOOK

THEN WE CAN ADMIT NOW THAT ALL FEMALES LIKE PRE PUBERTAL BOYS because 99.99of men have facial through puberty, and YOU GOING CLEAN SHAVEN MEANS YOU ARE TRYING TO APPEAL TO THE PEDOPHILE FEMALE DESIRES @MoggerGaston @JBcollector ALL FEMALES ARE EYEING UP LITTLE BOYS THIS MEANS.

WE NEED TO LET THIS BE KNOWN PUBLICALLY THAT ALL FEMALES ARE PEDOPHILES!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
If you say clean shaven is ideal then you have admitted that ALL FEMALES ARE PEDOPHILES WHO LIKE THE CASTRATED NOT GONE THROUGH PUBERTY LOOK

THEN WE CAN ADMIT NOW THAT ALL FEMALES LIKE PRE PUBERTAL BOYS because 99.99of men have facial through puberty, and YOU GOING CLEAN SHAVEN MEANS YOU ARE TRYING TO APPEAL TO THE PEDOPHILE FEMALE DESIRES @MoggerGaston @JBcollector ALL FEMALES ARE EYEING UP LITTLE BOYS THIS MEANS.

@sergeant blackpill @Dr. Bruh @hormonetherapy @khvirgin @Mouthbreath you have no response to this @Be_ConfidentBro

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 21044
@sergeant blackpill @Dr. Bruh @hormonetherapy @khvirgin @Mouthbreath you have no response to this @Be_ConfidentBro
this is the male gaze delusion

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Nah, stubble is good, just not for JB appeal.
Dnrd because all females are pedophiles who want the pre pubertal child boy look

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
this is the male gaze delusion
I’m fine with female gaze as long as you admit that female gaze encompasses pedophilia for young boys with no facial hair. Can you admit that?

stubble mogs everything

My ethnic facial hair will show through any clean shave anyway. I literally cannot look clean shaven even if I tried. Not that I go clean shaven.

But lots of women do agree that facial hair looks better even if just a bit. They like the feeling of it when kissing and they like how it feels on their vaj

• Woah
Clean shaven does not mog though. Just SOME facial hair always look better even on guys with bones. Why do you think zoomer girls love mustaches so much?

• +1
Only if recessed

They like the feeling of it when kissing and they like how it feels on their vaj
Hey do you know where I can find more information like this? Like actual personal experiences with things like sex etc. it makes sense what your saying but I just get bluepilled advice from virgins on here lol. I’d rather listen to people that actually have experience with these things because they give the good accurate advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Hey do you know where I can find more information like this? Like actual personal experiences with things like sex etc. it makes sense what your saying but I just get bluepilled advice from virgins on here lol. I’d rather listen to people that actually have experience with these things because they give the good accurate advice
Girls have told me not only about myself but about other guys as well. Literally only looks theory websites proclaim that clean shaven mogs because they jack off to male models. There's memes all over the web of guys looking better with mustaches or facial hair made by women.

• +1
Also the whole "beard looks soy" is a meme too. It's the fact that guys you associate with beards are soy, not that beards themselves are.

A Jonah Hill type guy will look soy no matter what. Soy with a beard = soy looking in general

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 16371
I’m fine with female gaze as long as you admit that female gaze encompasses pedophilia for young boys with no facial hair. Can you admit that?
no that's categorically untrue

Cmon bro just admit that you're coping, you can't stand that women prefer prettyboys because you're an ugly ogrecel who wasted his life in the gym

This so much this

• +1
Looki

I've met many girls on discord who like little boys like below 10 females can be nasty

• +1
beard can't save your face if you're bonless you will still look like a roundish cuck/soyboy.

same for 90% of Normies in my country ( France ) beardfrauding to oblivion. they all think they are
the MAN with their well cut black beards but in truth they are just wasting their time grooming their shit.

beard is NEUTRAL and if you have chiseled and well defined jaw then only it is a looksmin.

Foid's brain know instinctivly your genetic qualities behind your beard and reckonize your forward growth with no problem in
like 0.5 seconds. their brain is amazing it only spots out like 5 % of men for breeding.

Most men wore beards in 15 000 BC so you can't trick them thinking your beardfrauding will make you Chad.

Me too i know what Chad with beard looks like and what Normie with beard looks like.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 16371