BEING CLEAN SHAVEN AS A MAN MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A WEAK SUBMISSIVE BETA CUCK

For real, a beard will really ascend me šŸ‘

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
If you say clean shaven is ideal then you have admitted that ALL FEMALES ARE PEDOPHILES WHO LIKE THE CASTRATED NOT GONE THROUGH PUBERTY LOOK

THEN WE CAN ADMIT NOW THAT ALL FEMALES LIKE PRE PUBERTAL BOYS because 99.99of men have facial through puberty, and YOU GOING CLEAN SHAVEN MEANS YOU ARE TRYING TO APPEAL TO THE PEDOPHILE FEMALE DESIRES @MoggerGaston @JBcollector ALL FEMALES ARE EYEING UP LITTLE BOYS THIS MEANS.

WE NEED TO LET THIS BE KNOWN PUBLICALLY THAT ALL FEMALES ARE PEDOPHILES!!!!!!!
You forgot to put CapsLock off.

You got me.

this is the male gaze delusion
True that, based.

no that's categorically untrue

Cmon bro just admit that you're coping, you can't stand that women prefer prettyboys because you're an ugly ogrecel who wasted his life in the gym
Bro, I just started beasting for 1 month now in da gym. Don't pop muh gym cope bubble just yet

LOL @ OP guy, calling women PEDOPHILES because they prefer this the most.
6892621685 10e63271dd z

Instead of this.
Screenshot 20221212 222901

Women are such pedos, for preferring the soy clean shaven Cavill over masculine man Tate face

Crypto Cope GIF by Chubbiverse

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6 and MentalistKebab
4A040A95 7C47 45B0 8A64 C74C98454319

I wonder which Rick Grimes gets more pussy.
The walking dead is actually blackpilled about beard coping funny enough. In season 6 Rick finds a sheltered community thatā€™s safe after years of living like a savage. He shaves his beard and immediately every single foid in the vicinity starts swooning over ā€œwhat heā€™s been hiding under there uWu šŸ˜ā€

OVER FOR BEARD COPERS
IT NEVER BEGAN HAHAHHA

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 16371
Dog lower third + beard fraud = foids can sniff your subhumanity, they have literal sensors for this shit because of evolution and selection

Good lower third with beard = foids can sense you have good genes and a good lower third but cannot visually appreciate it so youā€™re looksMining yourself

Beard copers can never win JFL

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Deleted member 16371
no that's categorically untrue

Cmon bro just admit that you're coping, you can't stand that women prefer prettyboys because you're an ugly ogrecel who wasted his life in the gym
View attachment 1993661
I wonder which Rick Grimes gets more pussy.
The walking dead is actually blackpilled about beard coping funny enough. In season 6 Rick finds a sheltered community thatā€™s safe after years of living like a savage. He shaves his beard and immediately every single foid in the vicinity starts swooning over ā€œwhat heā€™s been hiding under there uWu šŸ˜ā€

OVER FOR BEARD COPERS
IT NEVER BEGAN HAHAHHA
Even in this he has light peach stubble but letā€™s compare
007E75AD 37A8 4892 896B 8801505AAC20
951CEE7F C296 40B9 A290 D7285E0D03E2
which one is chad which one is cuck?

Dog lower third + beard fraud = foids can sniff your subhumanity, they have literal sensors for this shit because of evolution and selection

Good lower third with beard = foids can sense you have good genes and a good lower third but cannot visually appreciate it so youā€™re looksMining yourself

Beard copers can never win JFL
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Beards are only advantageous in VERY specific conditions.
If you are still in school <19 and the majority of guys can't grow beards but you can grow a good one and keep it groomed it's worth it, otherwise no man under 25 should think about growing one, the rules change after that age.

Even in this he has light peach stubble but letā€™s compareView attachment 1993678View attachment 1993679which one is chad which one is cuck?
JFL at comparing angle frauded selfie with a candid
JFL at the fact that he has a beard in the candid as well yet is still cuck by your own word

JFL at proving my point that beard copers use beards to cope and fraud their shit lower thirds
JFL at that fag having to fraud jaw angularity with a beard
JFL at him for looking like a round football without a long enough beard
JFL at you for proving my point of my previous posts
JFL at beard copers L moment number 100425523

• Woah
JFL at comparing angle frauded selfie with a candid
JFL at the fact that he has a beard in the candid as well yet is still cuck by your own word
View attachment 1993714
JFL at proving my point that beard copers use beards to cope and fraud their shit lower thirds
JFL at that fag having to fraud jaw angularity with a beard
JFL at him for looking like a round football without a long enough beard
JFL at you for proving my point of my previous posts
JFL at beard copers L moment number 100425523
He went from cuck to slayer chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
If you can't look good clean shaven you are simply not good looking.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 16371 and Be_ConfidentBro

Is my beard hot?

• Hmm...
Just look like a dirty, chinless old man theory

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Deleted member 16371
only a slack jawed giga coping mouth breather would insist bear is better than clean shaven.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 16371
Mustache mogs for this reason. Meaning if you have a good jaw, it won't hide it. And if you had a bad jaw, nobody will like your facial hair.

Yes
D1F9E2EF 6234 488B 951F 9DA4ADF59048
8CE31602 A93A 4238 9839 230A63F703FA

• JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
only a slack jawed giga coping mouth breather would insist bear is better than clean shaven.
Just look like a dirty, chinless old man theory
Beards are only advantageous in VERY specific conditions.
If you are still in school <19 and the majority of guys can't grow beards but you can grow a good one and keep it groomed it's worth it, otherwise no man under 25 should think about growing one, the rules change after that age.
Yes, see high t slayers above

Having 0 hair on you face or jaw looks so low t so soy so breedable as a man. You look like a faggot. It looks like mental illness having clear facial skin as a man. So fucking ugh
some people legit deserve a ban just for their opinions. U r a retarded son

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and gribsufer1
bro is a furry

Anecdotally I can say most women say I look better with facial hair. But I prefer clean shaven. When I show women who I am sleeping with pics of me with scruff (10-14 day stubble) they usually have the same reaction of "damn daddy" "grow it back" "hot"

etc

these women are usually early 20's with a few late 20's to early 30's

with that said only like 2 women ever have said they like better no facial hair (both these women were 18) so I dunno if it's an age factor here or what

Personally I think facial hair is gay af, clean shaven looks better when you have hollow cheeks. But then again I just like to jerk off over my own hollow cheeks, and even if every girl said I looked better with facial hair I don't think I would grow it just so I can see mine own hollowness and larp as a runway model in my bathroom mirror

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 29261, lilhorizontal32 and 6 others
Tbh Iā€™d only grow a beard if I was giga recessed.

Which I unfortunately am.

No point being clean shaven if you arenā€™t forward grown.

I agree. Full stubble is where it's at

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
You forgot to put CapsLock off.

True that, based.

Bro, I just started beasting for 1 month now in da gym. Don't pop muh gym cope bubble just yet

LOL @ OP guy, calling women PEDOPHILES because they prefer this the most.
View attachment 1993291

Instead of this.
View attachment 1993293

Women are such pedos, for preferring the soy clean shaven Cavill over masculine man Tate face

Crypto Cope GIF by Chubbiverse

The biggest losers are people who think Tate is masculine

Stubble is best.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
4AA3CB87 158F 475F B974 6E5093229269
4BF1F97C 55D8 43CC B6A9 6FC58C94A285

Beardpillersā€¦Seriously it just depends on your pheno. And if you have a good jawline but donā€™t have good facial hair genetics donā€™t bother.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
It ascends some faces
IMG 20230126 182214
2689728 images   2022 01 11T192619719
2440834 63CB48A6 890E 4979 B5BF 6A5D60B66401

Images   2022 07 03T021333789
Images   2022 09 14T162611697

Attachments

• IMG_20230126_182214.jpg
    IMG_20230126_182214.jpg
    586.7 KB · Views: 0
Yea it does that's why I won't shave even if it looks like shit. I just gotta keep some spice alive even if I look like shit. I'm not going back to clean shaven faggot land

Wtf is that bulge on chads belly left side
Thatā€™s the adonis belt. Part of the hip bone that you can only see and extremely low bodyfat levels.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Having 0 hair on you face or jaw looks so low t so soy so breedable as a man. You look like a faggot. It looks like mental illness having clear facial skin as a man. So fucking ugh
Sandnigger detected

beard can't save your face if you're bonless you will still look like a roundish cuck/soyboy.

same for 90% of Normies in my country ( France ) beardfrauding to oblivion. they all think they are
the MAN with their well cut black beards but in truth they are just wasting their time grooming their shit.

beard is NEUTRAL and if you have chiseled and well defined jaw then only it is a looksmin.

Foid's brain know instinctivly your genetic qualities behind your beard and reckonize your forward growth with no problem in
like 0.5 seconds. their brain is amazing it only spots out like 5 % of men for breeding.

Most men wore beards in 15 000 BC so you can't trick them thinking your beardfrauding will make you Chad.

Me too i know what Chad with beard looks like and what Normie with beard looks like.
That is the only legitimate answer in this thread. Take notes and close this thread. There is nothing to be added of value anymore. Itā€™s a sad realization that womens brains have evolved to spot genetic quality in milliseconds and no amount of beard or no beard can change that

Problem isnā€™t facial hair itself itā€™s YOUR SUBHUMAN FACIAL HAIR. You are a subhuman who went through subhuman puberty to grow subhuman facial hair. Facial hair will make you look more subhuman because your a subhuman through and through anyway. A young good looking guys facial makes him look even more chad whereas you look even more subhuman
Ngl ur ugly as shit and nowhere near my level. Never raise your voice at me again or ill bitch slap your ugly ass into submission. You ugly abused dog. You think facial hair will save you from getting ur girl railed by someone like me? I don't need facial hair to fuck ur mom while you watch crying