Being eaten alive by an animal has got to be one of the worst ways to die

Nope, humans are the worst animals. They know multiple ways to torture you physically and psychologically maximizing pain and suffering, and prolong your death as much as they want while doing it, denying you the final release.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
slavic men don't rope, not our style. we drink ourselves to death.
Vodka + cyka blyat + Adidas tracksuits + squatting = inevitably deadly.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That's why I say: I don't fear death itself. What I fear is having a slow and painful death.

Vodka + cyka blyat + Adidas tracksuits + squatting = inevitably deadly.
Mr.Blyat, would you rather be alone in a forest with a bear or a woman?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Gargantuan
Certainly one of the top 3 worst ways to die at the very least. My God, what a torturous hellish experience this has to be. The fact that hundreds, if not thousands of people experience this yearly is horrific to think about.

Just imagine a bear mauling you. Those demons always start at the soft flesh and so they’ll be eating your calves and your bowels first.

Or a crocodile/alligator grabbing you by the feet, dragging you in the water, rolling you over and violently thrashing you around until your appendages are flying in different directions.

Or a hippo charging you and putting your head and half of your torso in its dump truck sized mouth and separating you in two.

So many gruesome ways to die from wild animals. I fucking hate them
Big snake too

Animals are unfeeling. They are insentient and seek to eat and fuck and sleep. I do not wish to satisfy one of those 3 desires with my flesh
I know this Christcuck nigga deleted but this is the most naïve rapist search statement of all time. This is literally humans. And animals are not "insentient". Humans are animals too, or are we plants?
316043 460s

my work is based in marine biology.

a couple of years ago for my study I had to go to the arctic to observe the fauna there. it was quite fascinating and seeing how they interacted and their majesty up close was surreal.

I also was in Mozambique last year to observe whale sharks which are fascinating creatures. I got the opportunity to see some of the other African fauna like lions and zebras and they are truly majestic creatures witnessing them up close and personal. it was even emotional.
How old r u nigga
I just finished bsc marine bio but too much competition in field, and cba to do a masters to still not get a decent job

Last edited:
I think worst way to go is eaten by shark.
Nah adrenaline stops most of the pain and it wouldn't be as bad as getting mauled on land where your focus is on the animal rather than trying to stay afloat

Certainly one of the top 3 worst ways to die at the very least. My God, what a torturous hellish experience this has to be. The fact that hundreds, if not thousands of people experience this yearly is horrific to think about.

Just imagine a bear mauling you. Those demons always start at the soft flesh and so they’ll be eating your calves and your bowels first.

Or a crocodile/alligator grabbing you by the feet, dragging you in the water, rolling you over and violently thrashing you around until your appendages are flying in different directions.

Or a hippo charging you and putting your head and half of your torso in its dump truck sized mouth and separating you in two.

So many gruesome ways to die from wild animals. I fucking hate them
Just gymcel and kick in their balls bhai.
IMG 1864

How old r u nigga
I just finished bsc marine bio but too much competition in field, and cba to do a masters to still not get a decent job
im 20

just finished my BSC this year as well

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Oh "study". As in degree. I thought u meant like research
yes most of my studying/researching ive done have been with volunteering work and assisting marine biologist in their studies on the sea/ polar regions. also studying oceanography with professionals in that field.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
yes most of my studying/researching ive done have been with volunteering work and assisting marine biologist in their studies on the sea/ polar regions. also studying oceanography with professionals in that field.
Mogs me
I was too lazy/socially inept to do any of that

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
Mogs me
I was too lazy/socially inept to do any of that
you really should've. the experience was amazing and it gave me a new perspective on lifestyles in the ocean. the sights were breathtaking to see irl. also you have better chance of getting a job with experiences assisting marine biologist/ researchers.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and optimisticzoomer
you really should've. the experience was amazing and it gave me a new perspective on lifestyles in the ocean. the sights were breathtaking to see irl. also you have better chance of getting a job with experiences assisting marine biologist/ researchers.
Yeah ik
It's over
I'm gonna have to become an Uber eats driver like @the BULL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back