Being fat is beyond pathetic - Fatcels Do Not Enter

Angel

Angel

Banned
I would waste my fingers some exhaustion instead of going all in, instead of writing a 50+ page essay on how pathetic it is to let your human body become overweight. It is a gift to live. Cannot fathom what goes through your head to hold literal stomach flab in your hand and say "hmm... this is fine, i don't need a wake up call".

No matter how you look, first check your BMI and start from there.

Skinnyfat? You're already on the last step: just gymcel
Obese? You are behind. You need to do the most painful step, the step 1: eating healthy, eating less.
Skinny? You have the best step: Eat.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: john_cope, Deleted member 1464, Pendejo and 3 others
Fatcels are fakecels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss and BigBoy
most obvious shit i have ever read
also don't forget to breathe guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope, xit, BigBoy and 3 others
Losing weight is actually really easy. I've lost a total of 80lbs so far, from 235 to 155 now. Literally just stop eating, that's all you have to do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john_cope, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
If you are on this forum for more than a month and aren't actively tryng to lose eirght if above 12 percent bodyfat, what are you doing?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: john_cope, Arkantos, Pendejo and 4 others
Thank you for this enlightened post
This one's far superior to most
fatties need to get up and sweat
in other news, water is wet

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope and Arkantos
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Losing weight is actually really easy. I've lost a total of 80lbs so far, from 235 to 155 now. Literally just stop eating, that's all you have to do.
Legit. I remember seeing a topic @SirGey made talking about how you can go on a sever deficet only eating junk food.

Stupidest shit ever. You can volume eat and stay twice as full, while it tasting good too.
Suck my dick nigga

Arent u fat urself?
So you're not trying to go below 10%? Why are you here then? I'm not saying you should be below, but if you aren't actively making an effort and don't plan too it's beyond me.

• +1
Suck my dick nigga

Arent u fat urself?
Yes, and i have been fat my entire life. When i very well lose all this bloat i will be atleast 20yo(too late for prime girls).
Imagine if my father would have been a normal, sane human being and not have fed me mcdonalds...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Yes, and i have been fat my entire life. When i very well lose all this bloat i will be atleast 20yo(too late for prime girls).
20 years old is way off better than late 20s were you'll be slaying roasties

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Festrunk and didntreadlol
I would waste my fingers some exhaustion instead of going all in, instead of writing a 50+ page essay on how pathetic it is to let your human body become overweight. It is a gift to live. Cannot fathom what goes through your head to hold literal stomach flab in your hand and say "hmm... this is fine, i don't need a wake up call".

No matter how you look, first check your BMI and start from there.

Skinnyfat? You're already on the last step: just gymcel
Obese? You are behind. You need to do the most painful step, the step 1: eating healthy, eating less.
Skinny? You have the best step: Eat.

Half the time you look worse after losing weight as long as your not like obese being a fat fuck can give you female interest the key here is to look at all body weights or a chad at all body weights

20 years old is way off better than late 20s were you'll be slaying roasties
Still, i will never be the guy that Jbs dream about

Half the time you look worse after losing weight as long as your not like obese being a fat fuck can give you female interest the key here is to look at all body weights or a chad at all body weights
:feelsuhh:
Jbs are cope, its a useless excuse to make up for lost teenage years. 20 yo foids look much better imo

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Pendejo, BigBoy and 1 other person

Jbs are cope, its a useless excuse to make up for lost teenage years. 20 yo foids look much better imo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SLA and BigBoy
Well anyone ages regardless. Everything is temporary. I'd rather be a chad thorugh my 20s then a chad only in my teen years srs

• +1

JFL looking fat if you have subhuman bones can give you the illusion of a wider squarer face if you have literally no bones you end up looking like a narrow skulled cuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Well ou'll age anyway. Everything is temporary. I'd rather be a chad thorugh my 20s then a chad only in my teen years srs
i wish my dad didnt have mental retardation and gotten me into a sport so that i could be athletic

• +1
JFL looking fat if you have subhuman bones can give you the illusion of a wider squarer face if you have literally no bones you end up looking like a narrow skulled cuck
I that you're excuse for being a fatfuck?
My bones are decent under my fat.

• +1
I that you're excuse for eing a fatfuck?
My bones are decent under my fat.

I literally have no bones under this fat so being fat gives the wider face effect or else i look like a narrow skull cuck

• Woah
I literally have no bones under this fat so being fat gives the wider face effect or else i look like a narrow skull cuck
Do you have any skinny pics of you?

Do you have any skinny pics of you?

Got ones from younger but older no unfortunately you can still feel the bones it's very visable you can see it in a lot of handsome dudes

• So Sad
>Muh self-improvement

The majority of American men (and this goes for men in a lot of other western countries) are overweight. And they manage to get in relationships just fine. Being overweight doesn't automatically make you incel. Inceldom is caused by a combination of factors.

I am 1.67m tall 75.5kg (therefore my BMI is actually 27.1 and therefore I'm technically overweight) and I am not incel. I also have autism. What is your excuse?

Btw look at how many fat women there are on POF and Tinder

• WTF
Reactions: Pendejo
>Muh self-improvement

The majority of American men (and this goes for men in a lot of other western countries) are overweight. And they manage to get in relationships just fine. Being overweight doesn't automatically make you incel. Inceldom is caused by a combination of factors.

I am 1.67m tall 75.5kg (therefore my BMI is actually 27.1 and therefore I'm technically overweight) and I am not incel. I also have autism. What is your excuse?

Btw look at how many fat women there are on POF and Tinder
woooooooooow looks theory debunked
retard

You said you are above average facially and even then you couldnt get more than a 2PSL chink because you are a autistic fat manlet. :soy:

• +1
woooooooooow looks theory debunked
retard
I didn't say looks doesn't matter. But it's hilarious seeing incels say "don't complain unless you're 15% body fat" when if you look at the average population of both men and women you will see that the average person is a fat fuck and is not incel. And even the average man is a fat fuck. 15% body fat is like athlete-tier. Nowhere close to the average.
YouTube Monday FA Monday talked about this shit on YouTube.

If you want to lose weight, don't just starve yourself lol, you are killing your body, eat less and exercise that is it.

average person is a fat fuck and is not incel.
Inceldom rates are rising in the west. Also just because people have gfs doesnt mean they have sex with them, most relationships are betabuxx

You said you are above average facially and even then you couldnt get more than a 2PSL chink because you are a autistic fat manlet. :soy:
But I'm not incel either.
I also did date a hot slim brown girl 3-4 years ago and I was more of a fat ass then than when I was down to 72.7kg 22.6% body fat recently.

I didn't say looks doesn't matter. But it's hilarious seeing incels say "don't complain unless you're 15% body fat" when if you look at the average population of both men and women you will see that the average person is a fat fuck and is not incel. And even the average man is a fat fuck. 15% body fat is like athlete-tier. Nowhere close to the average.
YouTube Monday FA Monday talked about this shit on YouTube.
15%->10% isn't as drastic as 20%->15%

• +1
Inceldom rates are rising in the west. Also just because people have gfs doesnt mean they have sex with them, most relationships are betabuxx
They are rising in the west. But statistics show that the majority of men 30-34 are married or living common law. And then there are the men who are in relationships but don't live with their significant other.
As for "betabuxx", dude get real, the vast majority of women work. The vast majority of men are incapable of supporting a family on one income these days. The cost of living is very expensive now. $100,000 isn't what it used to be. And not many men make six figures.
The problem with incels and even guys like me is that we have shit social circle.
Also you need to have some financial stability in order to get a gf at that age because most women are going to pressure you into living with them at the very least.
The reason why things look really bad is because the women on dating sites are either not serious and just looking for attention or they over-rate their relationship market value and are holding out for a Chad bf. The majority of women do settle down.

The problem too is that this forum skews very young. And women when they are young have a different set of priorities to women my girlfriend's age.

If I was looking to get married and have kids and I had a financially stable job, I would be doing better on POF than I am doing now. Hands down. I'm a lazy fuck who doesn't want to work so any woman who wants kids or who wants to live together is going to lose interest automatically in someone like me. Let's keep it 100.

And if I had a decent social circle instead of resorting to shitty dating sites, I'd be doing a lot better.

I see fat fucks all the time with girlfriends and wives. And this is reflected in the statistics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Angel