Being fat

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
How do I stop being fat? Is it literally just eating fewer calories and exercising, because that sounds too easy to be true.

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
Yes its that simple, when you eat fewer calories than you consume you lose weight. You don't even need exercise.

excercising can improve his hormonal profile and accelerate fat loss a lot tbh

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Yes its that simple, when you eat fewer calories than you consume you lose weight. You don't even need exercise.
I always got a laugh when I see fat asses doing hour-long cardio then going home and eating seven big Macs

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

excercising can improve his hormonal profile and accelerate fat loss a lot tbh
That makes sense, I started weightlifting when I was 12 and my shoulders are huge now, assuming they're correlated.
I always got a laugh when I see fat asses doing hour-long cardio then going home and eating seven big Macs
Have you noticed that when they order their 7 big macs they usually get a diet coke with it?

Kenma

Kenma

Terran
How do I stop being fat? Is it literally just eating fewer calories and exercising, because that sounds too easy to be true.
Take an appetite suppressant
Phentermine 37.5mg

Spite

Spite

Bronze
Unless you lift and are serious about it, start with a 3-7 day water fast, then go on a ketogenic diet combined with intermittent fasting. You'll be skinny within a month or two depending on how fat you're rn. No excercise needed, but any cardio will speed up the process.

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Take up cigs. They kill appetite real quick
I started using e-cigarettes a year or so ago and after a few months I started looking "better looking", assuming I lost weight.

Wholesome BOI

Wholesome BOI

Iron
Literally just eat 1,500 calories a day and no more then eventually you WILL LOSE WEIGHT.

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Eat 1 meal a day and you're sorted

Users who are viewing this thread