Being fat

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
How do I stop being fat? Is it literally just eating fewer calories and exercising, because that sounds too easy to be true.

Yes its that simple, when you eat fewer calories than you consume you lose weight. You don't even need exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, RedPilledStemcel, Nibba and 2 others
Yes its that simple, when you eat fewer calories than you consume you lose weight. You don't even need exercise.

excercising can improve his hormonal profile and accelerate fat loss a lot tbh

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
I always got a laugh when I see fat asses doing hour-long cardio then going home and eating seven big Macs

• +1
excercising can improve his hormonal profile and accelerate fat loss a lot tbh
That makes sense, I started weightlifting when I was 12 and my shoulders are huge now, assuming they're correlated.
I always got a laugh when I see fat asses doing hour-long cardio then going home and eating seven big Macs
Have you noticed that when they order their 7 big macs they usually get a diet coke with it?

How do I stop being fat? Is it literally just eating fewer calories and exercising, because that sounds too easy to be true.
Take an appetite suppressant
Phentermine 37.5mg

Just type phentermine 37.5mg in amazon uk
You'll find them

• +1
Unless you lift and are serious about it, start with a 3-7 day water fast, then go on a ketogenic diet combined with intermittent fasting. You'll be skinny within a month or two depending on how fat you're rn. No excercise needed, but any cardio will speed up the process.

• +1
Take up cigs. They kill appetite real quick

• +1
Take up cigs. They kill appetite real quick
I started using e-cigarettes a year or so ago and after a few months I started looking "better looking", assuming I lost weight.

Literally just eat 1,500 calories a day and no more then eventually you WILL LOSE WEIGHT.

Eat 1 meal a day and you're sorted