Being good looking is a choice

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
With todays surgery techniques it's possible to reach the GL threshold to get casual sex.

Most have the loser mentality of being content with their looks and then just complaining about the cards they have been dealt in life.

If you are ugly it's your fault

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 27472, blite and 27 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, blite, Deleted member 27452 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 20064, T50 Mogger and 22 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 27452 and 7 others
What's the point of posting a literal abomination of a creature ?
He is like so rare to the point you won't even see someone like him IRL
i know i just thought it was funny putting him there its just the standard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Gaygymmaxx and 5.5psl
It's literally not
3379616 1682606621020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Gaygymmaxx
weight loss, bimax, jaw implants, lefort 2, infraorbital implants, chin filler, rhino
Gl doing that when you are 20+ socially inept loser with no life experience outside of his room
Rather focus on destroying humanity with my friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 27452 and 5.5psl
Agree. His fault for being ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
some surgerys look fake. But you can still improve a lot.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 27452, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
average org sense of humor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and 5.5psl
@normie_joe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 27452
no lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
With todays surgery techniques it's possible to reach the GL threshold to get casual sex.

Most have the loser mentality of being content with their looks and then just complaining about the cards they have been dealt in life.

Just spend the annual salary of a public schoolteacher on your face to end up like Bogdanoff theory
Most people will never ascend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Bushman, twilight and 1 other person
another retarded thread. Ban this fagot @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Marsik, User49 and 2 others

Normies get gaslighted to oblivion about accepting themselves and to show off the content of their hearts. Just go read the comments of bluepilled people under the LL videos. They give in to the peer pressure. Better off alone and GL than uglyvand sexless with a retarded entourage.

All they know is weight loss (very effective but won't fix failos and most people can't stick to a damn diet) and bluepilled softmaxxing like a new haircut or getting a new wardrobe.

I was ugly, I'm still am but I'm improving by choice, I didn't let anyone distract me from my genioplasty.I haven't told anyone about my sets of implants next month.

Fuck them all. Even in my current state, the attention I get from girls is incomparable to before.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pcmaxing, T50 Mogger, CuriousGuy and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 27452, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
dumb take. nobody can afford all these surgerys. botching is possible. you need a good base to begin with.

its over for allot of people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048 and Deleted member 27452

Sometimes they only need softmaxxing and won't even bother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Deleted member 29167 and 5.5psl
Just get 43 surgeries bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, IHeightMogU and 5.5psl
just mutilate your face theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Skywalker
Brutal that manually disfiguring ones own face is the only choice to live a enjoyable life for many here. A wicked God rules over us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Deleted member 27452, Skywalker and 3 others
Brutal that manually disfiguring ones own face is the only choice to live a enjoyable life for many here. A wicked God rules over us.
Your face is already disfigured, surgeries are just fixing it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy, Deleted member 27452, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I have many friends who are 3-5/10. I’m sure with looksmaxxing they can go up a point. Maybe 2. But. It’s been years. Some are Blackpilled, but they don’t do anything and they are alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 27452 and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
hes not a good example because he had a good base to where losing weight made his nose shrink by 50% and gave him a defined jaw
objectively good face on the right pic, besides the nose, even though he thought of himself as being truecel :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, twilight and 5.5psl
prob to disprove your point that it is a choice.....cause for someone like him its not
ITS FULLY OVER for someone like him, surgeries would only make a good impact if you're normie / MTN+ imo
best thing for someone that is truecel/incel is to never find the blackpill and prob do arranged marriage at a young age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and justleavemealone
Some are literally hard-capped by shitty bases, lack of $$$, or lack of IQ/planning, maybe even all

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27452 and 5.5psl
lack of $$$, or lack of IQ/plannin
Planning and money is under your control
Even if you are completely fucked to the point that you look like an abomination with surgeries you can atleast reach an avg face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Skywalker, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
Even if you are completely fucked to the point that you look like an abomination with surgeries you can atleast reach an avg face
hey how’s ur day been goat

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I wish I had a normie life, maybe I wouldn't be here rotting

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy and 5.5psl
@mrriceguy

• +1
This is true but it is still really brutal having to waste your prime wageslaving to afford the numerous surgeries needed

Ultimately though it comes down to this:

Either stay ugly forever or sacrifice now to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
Some are literally hard-capped by shitty bases, lack of $$$, or lack of IQ/planning, maybe even all
yeah i should have said this instead; technically its NEVER over for anyone till you die :lul:

• +1
yeah i should have said this instead; technically its NEVER over for anyone till you die :lul:
It's over for a lot of ppl bro even alive

dumb take. nobody can afford all these surgerys. botching is possible. you need a good base to begin with.

its over for allot of people
You are poor, that's not the case of everyone here.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
You misunderstand what PSL rotters want. PSL rotters don’t want to slay through hard work. They want to slay without hard work.

A 40-year-old virgin doesn’t want to lose his virginity at 41. He wants to lose his virginity at 13. He will never have what he wants.

• Love it
Reactions: wificonnector and actual9cmjawslayer
hes not a good example because he had a good base to where losing weight made his nose shrink by 50% and gave him a defined jaw
No, he said that he got nose job. Losing fat doesn't have any impact on nose size

Yes however getting said surgeries and not screwing up a single detail requires extreme levels of good finances, knowledge and luck

It's like time travelling, it's physically possible and I could choose to do that I just need to find and stabilize dark matter to control a fucking wormhole

JFL at all users who chose to be sub-htn, Masochism-maxxing

Some have higher limits then others yes

but with money and determination anyone can get a lot better looking

you don’t have to go to chad levels for it to be worth it !

going from ltn to htn or going from subhuman to mtn is HUGE improvement! It’s life changing for people !!!