Being good looking is meaningless without status and popularity

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
This is the ultimate blackpill. Even if you ascend to chadlite or even low tier chad, if you are behind socially it is truly over.

Girls want nothing to do with statusless, friendless losers when they can go online and find someone just as good looking as you who has way more social proof.

I am invisible in college because of this even though I had girls lining up for me in high school 2-3 years ago. It is truly over for me.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, BigBiceps, Deleted member 2621 and 5 others
Avoidant

• Love it
Reactions: Avoidant
DEEP SEA LEVEL IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, IWantToMax, Effortless and 5 others
Or maybe you aren't as good-looking as you think you are. Chad gets approached without social circle.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: karbo, ZyzzReincarnate, IWantToMax and 5 others
r u sure oP??

true but you can change your social status and if your good looking that will be quite easy to do.
the only true death sentence is some form of autism as thats almost impossible to get over.

true but you can change your social status and if your good looking that will be quite easy to do.
the only true death sentence is some form of autism as thats almost impossible to get over.
Pretty sure I have some degree of high functioning autism

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Pretty sure I have some degree of high functioning autism
same, it sucks. maybe try talk to a doctor to see if you can get medication for it or therapy. that might help.

Bro if you're CHAD and homeless just wait on a street until you get scouted by a model agency or go to prison and get bailed out by a billionaire.

Cope

• +1
Bro if you're CHAD and homeless just wait on a street until you get scouted by a model agency or go to prison and get bailed out by a billionaire.
Homeless does not mean statusless. Status as it's usually talked about on psl usually means popularity

drop out of society and post selfies on the internet mate

• +1
Another day, another stupidly low IQ thread by an asshole who thinks he's a philosopher for concluding something

Kids can do this as well, just so you know

Just lol @ thinking you can be friendless and statusless when you are good-looking. Sure you won't reach the highest status if you are not extroverted/NT, but you will always fall immediately at least somewhere in the middle of the social hierarchy of any social circle based on looks alone. You get invited to all kinds of shit just for your looks, ppl want to be with you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Avoidant, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
Another day, another stupidly low IQ thread by an asshole who thinks he's a philosopher for concluding something

Kids can do this as well, just so you know
You wanna argue against my point or just be a little bitch?
Just lol @ thinking you can be friendless and statusless when you are good-looking. Sure you won't reach the highest status if you are not extroverted/NT, but you will always fall immediately in the hierarchy of any social circle based on looks alone. You get invited to all kinds of shit just for your looks, ppl want to be with you.
Personality disorders and autism are death sentences no matter how you look.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
this is why i got 2 jobs and a girlfriend, she gets me more iois than my dolce and gabbana black label cashmere jumper

• +1
this is why i got 2 jobs and a girlfriend, she gets me more iois than my dolce and gabbana black label cashmere jumper
Preselection is legit

You wanna argue against my point or just be a little bitch?

Personality disorders and autism are death sentences no matter how you look.
How many people do you think have diagnosed autism (not meme autism) here? A small minority at best. Same with NT/personality. As long as you are not socially retarded or extremely quiet you will be just fine.

How many people do you think have diagnosed autism (not meme autism) here? A small minority at best. Same with NT/personality. As long as you are not socially retarded or extremely quiet you will be just fine.
I do. Look at my username.

I do. Look at my username.
Well that sucks hard for you, I hope you can get out of that with therapy, good support from friends/family and new positive experiences.

Most people will be able to get enough social status through looks alone, but I do agree that if you have gone throughout your childhood and teenage years without proper socialization it's hard to catch up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Broke doesn't mean no status or popularity. Everyone is broke in college except trust fund kids
Being broke means having low or no status because it you won't be able to have access to with people higher on the social hierarchy

Being broke means having low or no status because it you won't be able to have access to with people higher on the social hierarchy
Money doesn't really matter to young women

Yeah I had tons of status in high school then when college hit I was hit like a truck...

I realized I was treading water for years and didn’t have to work for anything social once I had established myself..

Doing it all over again is miserable..

Luckily I played a college sport or else it would have been tougher to social integrate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i agree with most things OP said

imagine ur developing into chad in ur mid twenties (probably impossible but whatever) and you got no friends , no social circle, are non-nt af cuz of isolation, shity social skills.

its truly over at that point for your mind regardless of your looks

hear me out you can get stupid bitches to pump and dump everyday but ur not gonna be satisfied with your life and end up beeing depressed

theres more then just getting laid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, Deleted member 3043 and BigBiceps
This is the ultimate blackpill. Even if you ascend to chadlite or even low tier chad, if you are behind socially it is truly over.

Girls want nothing to do with statusless, friendless losers when they can go online and find someone just as good looking as you who has way more social proof.

I am invisible in college because of this even though I had girls lining up for me in high school 2-3 years ago. It is truly over for me.
It's over unless unless you're perfect. GG

• +1
Or maybe you aren't as good-looking as you think you are. Chad gets approached without social circle.
cope
How is this cope
op you'r right but people here are too autistic.about look to see it or never leave the bassement.
literally the best looking Guy in whole uni is.....Alone 24/7 due to no social circle / no wanting it but "muh chad walk and girls.suck his dick without him even knowing"

• Love it
If Women don't eyerape you you're not good looking.

Also Major cope.

i'm not looksmaxing to slay, i'm doing it for my own well being. unless you actually are a CEO any other 'status' means jack shit.

cope

op you'r right but people here are too autistic.about look to see it or never leave the bassement.
literally the best looking Guy in whole uni is.....Alone 24/7 due to no social circle / no wanting it but "muh chad walk and girls.suck his dick without him even knowing"
Exactly. Why should a girl choose a non NT chad when she has access to so many that are NT.

• +1
Exactly. Why should a girl choose a non NT chad when she has access to so many that are NT.
this. looks is important but not as much as we think unless barret's tier